Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 12. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 38
I think this project will be success,This team looks  amazing
Activity: 126
Awesome Project, Hope this project go to the moon
Activity: 37
What is the total number of SON tokens to be issued?
Activity: 18
This is awesome project and the team is very good i hope this project will be successful All the best
Activity: 89
I see this is a project for long-term investment, blockchain and practical application, I will monitor the project, I want to know the total token is how much?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
A good project and seems to be still long, this certainly has a real purpose so that preparations are quite mature and provide many awaited developments.
Activity: 66
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
There is video explanation posted on SkyNet twitter https://twitter.com/OpenSingularity/status/1031478425200939008

There was also few article posted on his twitter with brief project explanation worth to read
Activity: 14
Activity: 49
Activity: 1
When will this skynet token be publicly launched?
Activity: 7
Great project in the future very very nicely project
copper member
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
Skynet!)) haha) why not “Terminator”?)))

First impression honestly was that way. Let's see what this project will show in the future, so far it is promising.
Is there any other ways to earn some SON token beside buy it during tokensale?
Hey,
You could earn some by participating in the bounty (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-skynet-worlds-first-blockchain-iot-chip-400000-worth-of-tokens-4641690). There are translations, blog articles, Facebook, etc. As you are a newbie, you cannot participate in the signature campaign yet. You need to rank up to Jr. Member to do this.
There are many ways you can earn the tokens. Just browse the thread above.
I've gone through your whitepaper and sincerely, I am impressed. However I want to ask whether the Skynet Core will be implemented on chips to be used in computers and small devices?
Activity: 66
Is there any other ways to earn some SON token beside buy it during tokensale?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Skynet!)) haha) why not “Terminator”?)))

Activity: 55
Blockchain chips project? That's pretty great.
Will you produce the chips by yourself or work with other project as partner?
Activity: 196
What is the fuctions of Skynet Open Network, Light, and Singularity in the project?
SON token in the future will be swapped with 3 difference currencies : SON - as native staking token, Light - as native fee token, and Singularity - as AI KnowledgeNet token.
What is the purpose of Singularity, are they implement AI into their devices?
As far as i know, it is is an AI KnowledgeNet comprised of smart contracts for decentralized machine learning, federeated learning, data transfer, and distributed computing applications. These are connected with a multi-chain AI Marketplace allowing devices to settle exchanges of information and value.
Pages:
Jump to: