Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 9. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What about Waltonchains patented RFID hardware? I believe they will be the first who successfully integrate hardware and blockchain. Even if there is a difference between your hardware and their RFID chips.
Activity: 196
How can the team have such confidence?
I guess, one of the reason is that the team worked on all aspects of Snapdragon's commercialization from presilicon design to deployment and designed Samsung's next gen application processors by introducing ARM to them.
Activity: 84
Did you guys know that the team already setting up joint ventures with well established IoT companies and they're on track to actually deploying billions of their cores to all IoT segments in the next several years.
They seems very ambitious on the project, it's great if they can really make it!
Yepp, they believe that they're the only team in the blockchain space that can truly commercialize chips at the moment.
How can the team have such confidence?
Did you guys know that the team already setting up joint ventures with well established IoT companies and they're on track to actually deploying billions of their cores to all IoT segments in the next several years.
They seems very ambitious on the project, it's great if they can really make it!
Yepp, they believe that they're the only team in the blockchain space that can truly commercialize chips at the moment.
Activity: 9
Activity: 163
What is skynets reason to deploy its own chip? whats the advantage over a hardware independet solution, specially when computing power is required on the bigger nodes? please help me out. find your project quite promising though.
Their blockchain chip is completely license-free. Most ASICs and IoT vendors are built upon Arm which employs a license and royalty for the cores they deploy. It's almost impossible to compete with SoftBank's ARM as their company can always undercut you, provide a better competitive alternative, etc.
So, it's licence-free? will skynet has patents of its core design?
as far as i know, the team have filled patents for the first design for blockchain-related hardware last year. They intend to make their patents license/royalty free to allow anyone to use them, unless they're trying to copy.
What is skynets reason to deploy its own chip? whats the advantage over a hardware independet solution, specially when computing power is required on the bigger nodes? please help me out. find your project quite promising though.
Their blockchain chip is completely license-free. Most ASICs and IoT vendors are built upon Arm which employs a license and royalty for the cores they deploy. It's almost impossible to compete with SoftBank's ARM as their company can always undercut you, provide a better competitive alternative, etc.
So, it's licence-free? will skynet has patents of its core design?
Activity: 136
It says ico in September, someone is already mentioning price per token here. the tokensale is not live yet?
Even the team has planned the price, the tokensale hasn't begun yet.
Activity: 66
It says ico in September, someone is already mentioning price per token here. the tokensale is not live yet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

if this project is done successfully as the plans said above, Many another blockchain systems will join this skynet platform through the blockchain chip and it's possible to save more time and money for this field.
What are the differences between this project and IOTA?
There's quite a lot of differences. For example, they have different approaches in their network. IOTA is using a DAG architecture with the Tangle; they use a BFT DPoS architecture. IOTA is making a more exotic Ternary-Op Jinn processor and they're going towards a more practical approach of making a blockchain system on chip.
Activity: 38
What arethe differences between this project and IOTA?
What is the actual date of tokensale?
As far as i know there is ongoing private sale, and the public token distribution event is planned on October 10th
Activity: 21
Bitcointalk Profile= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
ETH Wallet: 0x73E3237139763312739c9CFdaFeBc8e487aE5c9C
Telegram username:@mahamd9
Twitter username:@soss_122
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
Reddit:Zad1112
Great project very good
Activity: 574