Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 7. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
thank you,  what other projects is skynet competing against?

Basically none. They're going to compete with ARM IoT chips. This they will do by making their technology licence free for chip producers. There will be a blockchain on the chip. But other blockchains will be able to be integrated. So besides competing with other IoT blockchains they are also cooperating with them by facilitating. If their chips are adopted by producers we will all get blockchains in our homes. This means blockchain adoption by the masses. So the importance of Skynet for the whole blockchain industry cannot be underestimated. But the adoption of their chips must be succesful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is there any factors, influencing on the price of your token? If yes, what are those factors?
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Any oficial partenrships skynet has right now?
All the official partnerships are at the bottom of this page: https://skynet.co/team.
thank you,  what other projects is skynet competing against?

I think This project is quite big and it's not still finished because it is considered as a global blockchain network. Therefore it needs much time and many developments to connect many blockchains and IoT hardwares together to become infinity chain .
Activity: 136
Any oficial partenrships skynet has right now?
All the official partnerships are at the bottom of this page: https://skynet.co/team.
is airdrop over? when will be the distribution of tokens?
Airdrop isn't over yet. Tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallets after the tokensale.
Activity: 56
is airdrop over? when will be the distribution of tokens?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
When will you have pre-sale?

You can look at the website skynet.co listing the remaining days of pre-sale and it is about 28 days starting from today.
It has a long time to join the pre-sale project Maybe will be in the first days of October , I think.
Activity: 6
This looks like an awesome project with realcase use for blockchain/Iot!!! Shocked
Activity: 8
Activity: 8
Based on machine learning  concepts and blockchain network, skynet will interconnect iot devices around the world, this is really challenging and worth admiration.
Activity: 28
I think many people will participate in this plan. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
Activity: 196
How would the transaction faster than visa?
as far as i know, and some explanation from the team, Visa handles around 8000 transactions per second. Skynet Open Network uses a Tendermint DPoS consensus to achieve high throughput and finality with each chain. On a 64 validator benchmark and despite crashing validators or malicious actors, the consensus was able to achieve thousands of TPS with low latency. This is per chain. Skynet adopts a parent-chain sub-chain multichain model where it can scale out horizontally
Activity: 13
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
New video about this project is up! https://youtu.be/_WU7x4R7NeE
I think this will help us to understand more about the project.
When will the contributors be able to swap their tokens?
I've been reading that swap will be next year.don't remember well but i think in August
Seems so, August 2019, when the mainnet released.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I've been reading that swap will be next year.don't remember well but i think in August
Activity: 36
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this idea!
What will you do with the unsold tokens?
of course they will be destroyed

as far as i know, they will be able to swap the token when the main net launched
Activity: 34
Hi, everyone.
If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: