Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 11. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the total number of SON tokens to be issued?
per what i got from website, the ticker is SKT and later will be swapper to 3 different currencies (SON, Light, and Singularity)
There will be 1 Trillion tokens to be issued.
When will this skynet token be publicly launched?
I guess the platfrom will be publicly launch in 2019.
Activity: 196
what will be total supply of the coins and the price of the ico ?
there will be in total 1 Trillion tokens and the token price is about 0.00035 USD
Activity: 98
Combining blockchain technology with IoT devices to create Intelligent Machine Economy is an idea that should be appreciated. Moreover, having to compete with its predecessors makes this project more interesting to observe its development. Hopefully all the team hopes can be realized.
I just want to give some credits and compliments to this project. Based on my readings, it will become helpful to many people and it can solve and remedies many problem as well. I just wish the team to conquer all of those unexpected things while the project is along the way.
Activity: 154
Hello everybody. Maybe someone knows, this project will launch its own chain?
Activity: 126
Tell me please, does anyone know what calculation commission? Very necessary.
Activity: 106
Excellent project in cryptocurrency market in world of 2018......
Activity: 54
Skynet created the first blockchain chip and HyperTalkable IoT Blockchain Network.very nice
Posted on: Aug
Activity: 33
what will be total supply of the coins and the price of the ico ?
Activity: 146
Skynet created the first blockchain chip and HyperTalkable IoT Blockchain Network.very nice

The SKYNET platform will connect the Billions License Chip Blockchain to be used for devices worldwide with Skynet Open Network, so that real-world infrastructure for blockchain technology is based on Skynet as an end-to-end ecosystem adopted.
Activity: 21
Activity: 18
Skynet created the first blockchain chip and HyperTalkable IoT Blockchain Network.
Activity: 26
What will be the price when it listed in coinmarketcap?
What will be the price when it listed in coinmarketcap?
Activity: 66
Is it true that you will sell 20% of total supply in the tokensale?
Activity: 43
Skynet created the first blockchain chip and HyperTalkable IoT Blockchain Network.
how much price will be at ICO ?
If i get this correctly, it is about 0.00035 USD per token, with 20% bonus at pre-sale
Activity: 32
This is awesome project and the team is very good
I think this project is successful projects
Pages:
Jump to: