Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 24. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Could anyone know what are the positive and negative effects of creating Intelligent Machine Economy for the development of cryptocurrency?
My general view with the creation of Intelligent Machine Economy will have a positive impact on the development of cryptocurrency. Because in addition to adding new ammunition in the world of cryptocurency and also make insight crypto users increasingly and probably will give birth to new innovations as inspired by the system. Maybe like that. And for the negative impact so far I have not found it.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
In SON I've heard about CBC packets, but less know what it is and for what its usefulness. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Do you mean that cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) packets, this one or not?
I can't be sure, so I ask. But from what little I heard about CBC still has something to do with Merkle-proof and a block commit transaction. Do you know that? Or you just want to make sure of the question I asked?  Smiley
Yes I heard that. But I don't really understand what I've read about it. Because it's too technical and makes me confused. Basically this is not my field, just like the cryptocurrency that can bring benefits. Grin
Well, everybody will love cryptocurrency if you already feel the benefits, especially at the last point of your explanation. But is there anyone who knows what CBC is?
What is the significance of the meaning and purpose of CBC to you? while you yourself don't know what you are asking?
Sounds a bit confusing.  Huh
No need to be dizzy, just answer it if you have information about it and if not just listen to it. I know what I am asking, just don't understand more details about CBC.
The SON contains an cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) to allow blockchain on the SON to exchange tokens and information with each other. All exchange between blockchain is done with something called CBC packets. Maybe this is what you ask. And it looks like you should read the whitepaper carefully.

Will it be possible for every blockchain to integrate the CBC from SON or what are the requirements on the technical side for other blockchains?
Could anyone know what are the positive and negative effects of creating Intelligent Machine Economy for the development of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 154
So far I have not seen how this project in finding a way so that nodes can enter the KnowledgeNet ecosystem? Or maybe I missed this information.
Looks like I've read this before. And maybe you can see it in the whitepaper on the Skynet Open Network, Singularity. There is a fairly long explanation about it. Please try.  Smiley
Activity: 163
So far I have not seen how this project in finding a way so that nodes can enter the KnowledgeNet ecosystem? Or maybe I missed this information.
Activity: 168
In SON I've heard about CBC packets, but less know what it is and for what its usefulness. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Do you mean that cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) packets, this one or not?
I can't be sure, so I ask. But from what little I heard about CBC still has something to do with Merkle-proof and a block commit transaction. Do you know that? Or you just want to make sure of the question I asked?  Smiley
Yes I heard that. But I don't really understand what I've read about it. Because it's too technical and makes me confused. Basically this is not my field, just like the cryptocurrency that can bring benefits. Grin
Well, everybody will love cryptocurrency if you already feel the benefits, especially at the last point of your explanation. But is there anyone who knows what CBC is?
What is the significance of the meaning and purpose of CBC to you? while you yourself don't know what you are asking?
No need to be dizzy, just answer it if you have information about it and if not just listen to it. I know what I am asking, just don't understand more details about CBC.
The SON contains an cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) to allow blockchain on the SON to exchange tokens and information with each other. All exchange between blockchain is done with something called CBC packets. Maybe this is what you ask. And it looks like you should read the whitepaper carefully.
Good advice I accept that. But do you know this concept can be applied to what kind of thing on this project?
From what I read the concept of CBC can be applied to three things like Multiple Virtual Machines, Distributed Exchange, and Cross-Chain Bridge. In this manner, cross-blockchain communication is a vital component of having an infinite amount of interoperable, self-governing blockchains on the SON.
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Good advice I accept that. But do you know this concept can be applied to what kind of thing on this project?
Activity: 168
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Well, but when I tried the website but it doesn't let me choose a stage. Are currently still in stage one? Do you know about this?
They are not. Private sale is a closed round. You'll be able to click on one during their token distribution event. I guess.
Okay, it sounds pretty solid. 50% pre-sale I think is quite high. Do private sales investors get bigger discounts or are the information classified? Do you have any additional information about this?
A 50% bonus is a big bonus, and there's nothing good about it. The smaller the bonus - the higher the price on the exchange, this is really so. Ideally, the bonus should not be more than 30%.
CBC? Hhmmm ..
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Sounds a bit confusing.  Huh
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Activity: 27
This is a very ambitious project with many things they will have to nail down and get right. I'm still not convinced they'll be able to pull off all they wish to achieve but it would be foolish not to keep an eye on this project because it could be quite the gamechanger if it all works out.
CBC? Hhmmm ..
CBC? Hhmmm ..
I can't be sure, so I ask. But from what little I heard about CBC still has something to do with Merkle-proof and a block commit transaction. Do you know that? Or you just want to make sure of the question I asked?  Smiley
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Does Tendermint Socket Protocol have a function that affects the SON?
As I know that The Tendermint Socket Protocol is used for communication between the application and Tendermint Core. Using this layer of abstraction, the Tendermint Core can be plugged into any application on SON that can communicate via sockets. This provides a modular architecture on SON for implementing blockchain systems.
Does Tendermint Socket Protocol have a function that affects the SON?
Has the team so far already had a market plan to choose for this token?
I think they already have the plan. Although there is currently nothing about it and only discussed about the concept they created. Maybe after pre-sale there will be new information about the market from this token. Perhaps.
If the information provided is more complete it will be easier to observe the progress of this project for and determine the next step. Hopefully soon awaited news comes.
Pages:
Jump to: