Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 25. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
this will made own token platform like ether or waves do too?im curious many do that  Undecided
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
SkyNet usage is clear to me.But what will be token use
anybody know
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Has anyone got updates on Skynet? Because so far I have not found anything, still the same no change of news.
I'm getting word that Skynet is in the process of forming a joint venture with big companies and an IoT professor and policy-makers joining the team. But unfortunately these two things have not been announced to the public just for the community. Maybe.
Has anyone got updates on Skynet? Because so far I have not found anything, still the same no change of news.
Activity: 168
How to calculate a commission to find out how many tokens are available? And what kind of tokens will be obtained? Considering there are three types of tokens here.
If I am not wrong how to calculate it is Commission: 500 * 80% * 2% = 8 Light. Validator: 500 * 20% + Commission = 108 Light. Delegator: 500 * 80% - Commission = 402 Light. From the source I got that way.
Where did those numbers come from? Any further explanation?
The explanation is still from the same source. If the block term is 5000 Light tokens and each validator has 20% Skynet token under surveillance, and the commission fee is 2% in 10 validators, then the 500 tokens will be distributed across the calculations I have described earlier. Hopefully quite clear.
Activity: 163
How to calculate a commission to find out how many tokens are available? And what kind of tokens will be obtained? Considering there are three types of tokens here.
If I am not wrong how to calculate it is Commission: 500 * 80% * 2% = 8 Light. Validator: 500 * 20% + Commission = 108 Light. Delegator: 500 * 80% - Commission = 402 Light. From the source I got that way.
Where did those numbers come from? Any further explanation?
Activity: 196
If the Skynet core is the mainstay of this project. What functions are there to change the existing flow? Maybe someone knows?
As far the information I get, there are many functions or the use of Skynet Core for this project and one of them is the Skynet Core device will be able to run public or private high-speed blockchain and fully utilize their application with hash accelerator and blockchain engine.
If I can add Skynet Core containing Ledger or Trezor functions and embed it inside the device, completely remove the need for a USB wallet. When the wallet is not in use, the core will always be turned off with a separate power management component, allowing cold storage until a trigger supported by AI (eg Biometrics) allows it to be revived.
If the Skynet core is the mainstay of this project. What functions are there to change the existing flow? Maybe someone knows?
As far the information I get, there are many functions or the use of Skynet Core for this project and one of them is the Skynet Core device will be able to run public or private high-speed blockchain and fully utilize their application with hash accelerator and blockchain engine.
As a bearer the first blockchain chip must have experienced several trials in implementing the blockchain system. The question is what is the difficulty of the team in adopting blockchain technology into this project?
In addition to architectural issues, all cryptocurrency faces adoption problems, and its space is highly speculative. And no cryptocurrency can gain widespread adoption because of the underlying design and infrastructure. I guess.
So, do you know how to get cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to start getting adoption on this project?
Unfortunately I don't really know much about this, but in my opinion not only on this project alone can happen, between cryptocurrency and blockchain should start getting adoption on other coins like bitcoin and etherium. And this can happen they must be Efficient, Compatible Inheritance, Personal and Safe, Simple & Safe. I hope so.  Smiley
As a bearer the first blockchain chip must have experienced several trials in implementing the blockchain system. The question is what is the difficulty of the team in adopting blockchain technology into this project?
In addition to architectural issues, all cryptocurrency faces adoption problems, and its space is highly speculative. And no cryptocurrency can gain widespread adoption because of the underlying design and infrastructure. I guess.
So, do you know how to get cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to start getting adoption on this project?
Activity: 82
How much you set price per token rate by your given ico and how they differed from other.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Has the team so far already had a market plan to choose for this token?
I think they already have the plan. Although there is currently nothing about it and only discussed about the concept they created. Maybe after pre-sale there will be new information about the market from this token. Perhaps.

hope they put on cryptopia so we easy to buy~
I think they already have the plan. Although there is currently nothing about it and only discussed about the concept they created. Maybe after pre-sale there will be new information about the market from this token. Perhaps.
Are all blockchains able to connect to Skynet? Or just specific? And are certain blockchains better suited to it than others? Can anyone help me find that answer?
I read the white paper and there they mention how the Tendermint team built something called ETGate, which is their method of creating a bridge between Ethereum and the Tendermint consensus. The same protocol type can be built for any other network if there is some way to determine the finality of each block and whether the block is returned. Skynet is still in the early stages of building what they call a "chain of entangled".
If it were like that would a fast and friendly IoT blockchain be more appealing to Skynet? Or it doesn't matter because eventually the transaction will be done on the Skynet blockchain? Do you know the information? Because if I look at whitepaper only Ethereum and EOS mentioned.
Regarding to that in my personal response, Skynet hopes that all future transactions will be done on the Skynet Open Network and ecosystem. However, I think they found another way to think about their Skynet Core business model is to be the "Android" of IoT where most of the IoT devices will be built on the Skynet core. The network will be something similar to Google Search and Google Store App where the default device for their cryptocurrency / application. Of course, while Skynet wants everyone to use Google Search, they want to support other popular platforms like Firefox or Bing because their goal is to provide widespread blockchain adoption. I guess so.
Pages:
Jump to: