Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 30. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
RISC-V allows companies to develop products designed specifically for them, it can also save time and money. Is there any other indication behind adopting RISC-V on this project?
Activity: 196
What is an example of the real work that the OpenSingularity Foundation has done to create the Intelligent Machine Economy ?
I guess creating Skynet's SON network and Skynet core is their real working example.
Well. But whether their two creations can be said to be completed or ready to use? Or still in development? Considering the closing time of the launch.
It looks like they are still in the core development stage they created by adopting a RISC-V license-free. I guess.
is that free how to get that  Embarrassed
As far I know to be able to adopt the RISC-V license-free model you must be a member of the RISC-V Foundation. Because of the information I get from https://riscv.org/members-at-a-glance/ OpenSingularity Foundation is already part of them.  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
What is an example of the real work that the OpenSingularity Foundation has done to create the Intelligent Machine Economy ?
I guess creating Skynet's SON network and Skynet core is their real working example.
Well. But whether their two creations can be said to be completed or ready to use? Or still in development? Considering the closing time of the launch.
It looks like they are still in the core development stage they created by adopting a RISC-V license-free. I guess.

is that free how to get that  Embarrassed
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Skynet Core contains revolutionary patent ideas like embedded Hardware Wallet and Crypto CPU compact to provide real-world infrastructure for blockchain technology.

so we need buy this hardware to payment or used? they need explain clearly  Huh

Possibly They design and produce this hardware for all users who need it to combine all other blockchains into the skynet network.
This fact is considered as a CPU working in a computer as I know .

means they need supercomputer to run this for spread the network too....so i think them used branching. example usa server,etc
When looking at team profiles there are a variety of background experiences and the average of them have worked in the famous company. But how to know its authenticity? Sorry I don't mean to accuse, this is because there are so many problematic ICOs lately that can use a variety of ways.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
really good vision this project, The concept of Skynet, often referred to as the fictional conscious superintelligence system in the movie The Terminator, is becoming increasingly relevant with the recent explosion of growth in artificial intelligence and robotics. With the rise of machine learning, computers have been able to achieve human-level performance on highly complex perceptual tasks.1 Advancements in deep learning have enabled artificial neural networks such as AlphaZero to beat World-Champion Go players easily.2 The optimization of processors such as Google’s 180 Teraflop TPU can further accelerate neural network training.
 i hope will success in the future
This question is more suitable if answered directly by the team in order to avoid misunderstandings in knowing how far the results of their work.
Activity: 163
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I love the name, Skynet like the terminator film and it is fully technology. you have a good idea to make it interesting. Hopefully this platform going to success

Yes, it's right . I used to watch this film and I'm really attracted by this . Now I hope I can see this real sky network in our real crypto-world.
Maybe it will become true in next years and it's awesome, guy.
Activity: 163
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I love the name, Skynet like the terminator film and it is fully technology. you have a good idea to make it interesting. Hopefully this platform going to success
Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
the idea of ​​this project is interesting. but it's just an idea, which is more than anything not confirmed. a very risky project for investment.
What are the hardware constraints in implementing blockchain on this project?
My oponion hardware is not optimized for blockchain networks and may not support safe use cryptocurrency. Maybe.
What are the hardware constraints in implementing blockchain on this project?
I am still wondering how the SON anticipates the high cost of converting each block into a compatible variant in Ethereum Virtual Machine? Maybe someone knows?
For that to be realized I think the team is doing a way to provide the gas-friendly bridge from SON to Ethereum, then the ABCI app will receive a message of relay from SON Fabric, and the ABCI application will write Ethereum transactions containing addresses, denominations, numbers, and nonce. The Signing Application will then detect ABCI Application transactions and sign the transaction using secp256k1. The Signing Application will forward the replication message again and the Relay Signing Application will ask for the ABCI application transactions and process the transactions they made with the required threshold. The Relay Signing Application will send transactions to the Ethereum smart contract and the smart contract will send a lightweight ERC20 Token to the user's Ethereum address. This is what I've read.
I am still wondering how the SON anticipates the high cost of converting each block into a compatible variant in Ethereum Virtual Machine? Maybe someone knows?
From the concept described is very interesting and liked by people. But whether the team believes this will be able to attract many investors. Or will there be significant progress from this project ahead of the crowdsale?
It could be, but if for development in the near future I think not because the team would like to see the response of the crypto user interest from the concept that has been given this project first. And it seems like the team is confident enough on the concept they create will attract investors because the concept of this project is somewhat different from the others.
From the concept described is very interesting and liked by people. But whether the team believes this will be able to attract many investors. Or will there be significant progress from this project ahead of the crowdsale?
Pages:
Jump to: