Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 33. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What does SON need to achieve his vision of creating a intelligent machine economy?
Activity: 168
What are the obstacles facing the team in advancing this project?
I think the three potential problems with IoT are one of the obstacles faced by the team in developing this project. Maybe.
Activity: 154
What are the obstacles facing the team in advancing this project?
So the blockchain technology that the team brought to this project, what is the level of difficulty in adopting this technology system?
In my opinion, in addition to architectural problems, all crypto currencies face adoption problems, and the space is very speculative. And no cryptocurrency can gain widespread adoption because of the underlying design and infrastructure.
So the blockchain technology that the team brought to this project, what is the level of difficulty in adopting this technology system?
Activity: 163
Why is blockchain technology the choice of this project?
I see on the website they assume that they believe that distributed ledger technologies, such as the blockchain, can lead to a beneficent Skynet or as they call it, the intelligent machine economy. With blockchains, the collective knowledge of all devices can be distributed, ensuring that no central system can influence all the others. Autonomous devices be managed with systems that prevent future harmful actions while incentivizing positive behavior. No centralized control will exist over the network, enabling machines to directly interact with one another without a human operator or middleman. Blockchains, as a result, will enable many new decentralized and secure applications that can be executed over the intelligent edge. I feel like that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
This is a project with a unique and advanced idea. It can be said that the difference and excellence of the project lies in the creation of automated chips. The use of Blockchain technology will result in the acceptance of the Skynet's automated chip recognition and community support.
Why is blockchain technology the choice of this project?
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Are you sure this token will really have a chance in the future?
I think it's ok. If no, why they are create an ICO?
Will Skynet hold an event or meeting in the near future?
As I know they have no formal plans but they are preparing to send members to speak at some conferences and shows. But they don't explain where the location.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
No one can know the fate of a token or coin in the future because it all depends on the concept offered and the interest of crypto users. I guess.
really depends on whether the team can make investors interested in this project. and how the team will develop this project later
Will Skynet hold an event or meeting in the near future?
Activity: 168
Which country does this token come from?
From what I read it looks like this token is from Singapore.
Which country does this token come from?
No one can know the fate of a token or coin in the future because it all depends on the concept offered and the interest of crypto users. I guess.
Activity: 163
Are there still any restrictions for investors from US and China who do not have accreditation?
As far I know, there are currently a number of investors from several countries who are restricted to participating because they do not have accreditations such as in the US, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuata, and Yemen. But this list can be updated or changed when Skynet prepares an official announcement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Are there still any restrictions for investors from US and China who do not have accreditation?
No, only accredited investors can participate, otherwise you may have problems with the law  Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
well they need explain all about this. what this for humanity change  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: