Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 32. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In Scalability SON what features of horizontal architecture can be presented?
From the information I got that it can present some things about Delegated Proof of Stake, Scalable Platform, Communication Protocol, Decentralized Exchange, Unlimited Sharding & Two Dimensional Blockchain.
Maybe you can slightly outline the intent of these points?
I am not so sure that I can describe all of these points. Because that's all I know, maybe the team can explain specifically.
Activity: 154
From the information I got that it can present some things about Delegated Proof of Stake, Scalable Platform, Communication Protocol, Decentralized Exchange, Unlimited Sharding & Two Dimensional Blockchain.
Maybe you can slightly outline the intent of these points?
Activity: 22
I think this project will be able to compete with other projects. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Activity: 196
Does SON have a network framework that has its own description and tasks that allows an unlimited framework and the number of blockchains to connect ?
I guess Skynet Open Network is comprised of four main frameworks: SON Fabric, SON Nova, SON Idem, and SON Singularity.
Does SON have a network framework that has its own description and tasks that allows an unlimited framework and the number of blockchains to connect ?
I found terms like the Neuromorphic Hardware System. I still don't understand what that is and how it works. Maybe someone knows?
Yes I also wonder if there is a tool that can mimic the biological nervous system in humans, but after I looked it might be a system device that works to connect between network chains to other device systems. Maybe.
I found terms like the Neuromorphic Hardware System. I still don't understand what that is and how it works. Maybe someone knows?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
How is the team's effort to attract IoT companies to cooperate?
This has been explained by the team that they are making a Free RISC-V chip license, which means that there is no license fee like ARM Cores. In this way, by providing alternative free licenses for monopolies in this industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with them to make their blockchain systems on chips and actually spread them to IoT devices around the world. "
When and where did you get an explanation from the team about it?
I found the answer in the community at https://t.me/SkynetOpenNetwork you can visit there.

bussiness people not much look for social media. if i became you. i prefer used mail if there subscribe for announcement. many of them will fake us. like past project pre-ico or ico. and many today abadoned function website and blogger lol.
Activity: 163
Anyone know about the bonuses on ICO Stages?
What is the percentage of each stage?
How about IoT? It seems that this project also uses it on blockchain network, what would be another constraint?
I think that's true because Network architectures cannot handle billions of interactions that IoT devices make every day, and do not support adoption in the real world. These blockchains also cannot interact with one another as they focus on their own applications rather than working together. Even newer DAG solutions have heavyweight operations, where sending a transaction forces small devices to do proof of work. As a result, traditional blockchains and even newer versions are not suitable for IoT Devices.
How about IoT? It seems that this project also uses it on blockchain network, what would be another constraint?
What are the blockchain benefits for IoT devices especially for this project?
As I know there are some advantages and one of them is Distributed Computing, Federated learning, and Secure Interactions.
What are the blockchain benefits for IoT devices especially for this project?
This has been explained by the team that they are making a Free RISC-V chip license, which means that there is no license fee like ARM Cores. In this way, by providing alternative free licenses for monopolies in this industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with them to make their blockchain systems on chips and actually spread them to IoT devices around the world. "
I found the answer in the community at https://t.me/SkynetOpenNetwork you can visit there.
Activity: 163
What does SON need to achieve his vision of creating a intelligent machine economy?
From what I've read that SON should be designed to realize the vision in a connected, autonomous, & manageable way. In short like that.
Pages:
Jump to: