Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️ - page 36. (Read 24734 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Where can I find for whitelist ICO? And is KYC required? If so where can I find the link?
Just want to clarify it. There will be 3 Skynet currencies? But SON will swap over to three? 1 Skynet 1, Light 1, Singularity? What does means?
So far I know it the coin will start off as the Skynet Token. At the moment the ticker is SON but to avoid confusion, the initial token will be probably named SKT. When the MainNet launches, it will swap over to a staking coin called Skynet, a fee token called Light, and a DApp token called Singularity. As they wanted Skynet network solution design to focus on the separation of duties, they created a multi-asseted root chain called Fabric that uses both Skynet and Light. They also have other independent IoT chains such as Nova that they are created with different use cases but that are still able to interoperate with other networks.
Activity: 163
Just want to clarify it. There will be 3 Skynet currencies? But SON will swap over to three? 1 Skynet 1, Light 1, Singularity? What does means?
Activity: 168
What's ETA for mainnet? And how about the chip?
Skynet is alive with five active nodes and chips are under development. I guess.
Activity: 196
What's ETA for mainnet? And how about the chip?
Activity: 182
Skynet is incredibly packed and is sure to be a great project, this team is working hard to realize its goals, support keeps coming and Skynet is able to grow rapidly.
Activity: 196
If Skynet Core will default to the SON network, its hardware wallet and software for all cryptocurrency transactions. What is the impact of this?
This makes the SON can be used for A central hub to access all other blockchains, App store of blockchains where all other or new distributed applications can be created or paired on it, Central decentralized platform for all machine learning, Transfers of value between devices. I think it might be like that.
Of all these points does it have anything to do with OpenSingularity?
As I know yes because by embedding the SON tokens and hardware wallets with all the Skynet core, OpenSingularity will provide instant real world adoption of the SON network, all cryptocurrency networks, and the Skynet protocol.
Activity: 32
If Skynet Core will default to the SON network, its hardware wallet and software for all cryptocurrency transactions. What is the impact of this?
This makes the SON can be used for A central hub to access all other blockchains, App store of blockchains where all other or new distributed applications can be created or paired on it, Central decentralized platform for all machine learning, Transfers of value between devices. I think it might be like that.
Of all these points does it have anything to do with OpenSingularity?
Activity: 163
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
This is interesting project about the skynet netWork I have ever seen it on DVD film and I really like this technology .
I'm sure to join this project and I expect It l become true in the future .

it's a good project and I Will consider to join this ICO soon  . When is it available to launch this ICO ?

Yes. it's cool and you want to know exactly when it launches. Please go to this website https://skynet.co/ and you can see the time counting and details about this project we hope we can see you on the first day of this ICO launching, guy.

Thank you for your information and I will watch this project and join it once it's possible . it's worth reading and thinking later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
premining used chip...this crazy one. we wait the launch  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
This is interesting project about the skynet netWork I have ever seen it on DVD film and I really like this technology .

it's a good project and I Will consider to join this ICO soon  . When is it available to launch this ICO ?

Yes. it's cool and you want to know exactly when it launches. Please go to this website https://skynet.co/ and you can see the time counting and details about this project we hope we can see you on the first day of this ICO launching, guy.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

it's a good project and I Will consider to join this ICO soon  . When is it available to launch this ICO ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
did you mean cross chain. hmmm strange....it like someone idea. sorry you did copy right?
Until now there is no word when the crowdsale will begin. Be it on the website as well as on the telegram group. So what are the teams doing so far in implementing the plans they have made?
As reported in https://t.meSkynetOpenNetwork "we currently have several projects running in parallel. One team finished building our Proof of Stake internal implemtation from Ethereum in Tendermint. Just this week, our developers have finished building our ID chain concept on it and are testing it now. We have been in dicsusions with renowned professors of in-depth learning and we are trying to develop ways to create an entire autonomous system with our AI KnolwedgeNet. We are also working to apply our internal testnet to Fabric and try to get our cross-chain communication protocol running with multiple IoT chains. We are also building our SON SDK so developers can easily create their own PoS blockchain. Since this is a very large system, we plan to release testnet by the end of the year. We will soon launch the official roadmap."
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I'm sure to join this project and I expect It Will become true in the future .
Until now there is no word when the crowdsale will begin. Be it on the website as well as on the telegram group. So what are the teams doing so far in implementing the plans they have made?
Does anyone know who the chip manufacturer is?
It seems they will work with ASIC companies to develop ASICs using our SoC IP. This way they can enable a low cost, mass production of blockchain IoT devices. I thinks so.
So Skynet will not manufacture chip by self? Will they have their own blockchain? If yes when it will be done? And how much were made already? As we know building blockchain is very hard work. What do you know about it?
From the information I'm looking for Skynet does not making System on Chips and ASICs by self. As you know there are way too many IoT devices and it just wouldn’t be scalable. As a result, they are making a license free Risc-V Blockchain core that can be implemented like the CPU into every IoT device or serve as a platform to make SoCs and other chips. By providing a license-free alternative to monopolies in this industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with Skynet to make their blockchain system on chips and actually deploy them into IoT devices around the world. That's what I know.
I think your explanation is too long and I find it difficult to understand the point. Can you give a few examples from the summary of the explanation?
Well maybe I want to try adding a bit. As an example, the upfront fee of using an older ARM11 was 1-10 Million and they charge a 1-2% royalty of selling the chip. Skynet have already talked to major IoT vendors privately and they would much rather use Skynet license free alternative and embed Skynet cryptocurrencies because of the sheer volume of devices they provide and the consequent amount of royalty they give over to ARM. Are you still confused? If yes please find the answer yourself from someone who might make you understand.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: