Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 32. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You forgot about dev team share.
So, 0.0005 - 20.63% = 0,00039685 ETH

And you will have to use PayDividends function of the smart contract (it is not automated for some reason) and I guess you will have to pay about this amount for the gas for this transaction (may be exactly for this reason it is not automatic).

So, if ICO will attract 200000 ETH - divide it by 2.

It is good to know. Thank you for your calculations.
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
are there any dividend calculations yet? some examples? I will try to make an example dividend calculation, please correct me if I'm wrong.
in this example 100000 ether tokens are sold in the ico, the investor invested 1 ether and ticket sales for a period are 1000 ether.

total sold ico tokens: 100000 ether
owned ico tokens: 1 ether
ticket sales in a month: 1000 ether
owned ico tokens in percent: 0.001%
total dividend payout: 1000/100*5 = 50 ether
dividend payout for owned ico tokens: 50/100*0.001 = 0.0005 ether

is this calculation correct?

Activity: 30
Smart contract is public, and it can veryfied. We don't need to provide the information about the development team when the product is ready and it will be validated.
Why not? 10 % for marketing + 0,25 % of sales but who will do the marketing and does that person know anything about marketing? People have to hear about the lottery in order for investors to make money. That's why it's important to know who is behind this. Also it doesn't look like you even have a basic website up about the lottery. Just an ICO site where you ask people for money, but not a demo of how it would work. Will there even be a website?

Smart Contract is kinda a demo. You can play on it at the moment. I am sure they will have user interface ready soon. I am guessing they are starting with crypto related publications and ads and first because most of the people do not understand cryptocurrency yet. Hopefully if this gets popular they could have a service where they accept fiat which gets transferred into ETH automaticly and placed into a lottery. That way this would appeal to more people than just people who have cryptocurrency. This could be BIG.
I will invest for sure.

There is so much FUD, think how big stake you could be getting of it when not many people invest. Put probably many people will invest because this seems like a gem to me.

Gambling will always have a place.The only concern is the serving.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Smart contract is public, and it can veryfied. We don't need to provide the information about the development team when the product is ready and it will be validated.
Why not? 10 % for marketing + 0,25 % of sales but who will do the marketing and does that person know anything about marketing? People have to hear about the lottery in order for investors to make money. That's why it's important to know who is behind this. Also it doesn't look like you even have a basic website up about the lottery. Just an ICO site where you ask people for money, but not a demo of how it would work. Will there even be a website?

Smart Contract is kinda a demo. You can play on it at the moment. I am sure they will have user interface ready soon. I am guessing they are starting with crypto related publications and ads and first because most of the people do not understand cryptocurrency yet. Hopefully if this gets popular they could have a service where they accept fiat which gets transferred into ETH automaticly and placed into a lottery. That way this would appeal to more people than just people who have cryptocurrency. This could be BIG.
I will invest for sure.

There is so much FUD, think how big stake you could be getting of it when not many people invest. Put probably many people will invest because this seems like a gem to me.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
It is easier than to find Satoshi. Based on open info from the profile of topic starter probably the whole team is one guy (which is absolutely ok for me):

Michał Dąbrowski
from Warsaw Poland
http://en.nencki.gov.pl/laboratory-of-bioinformatics

Smart guy from science. I like it.
Activity: 176
Who are the team members behind this project? And who audited the contract before it was hacked? Did anyone really audit it or was that just a lie?
Activity: 261
Shouldn't it be Receive? instead of Recive Wink

yes, of course. It's an obvious typo. It will be corrected. Thank you !
Activity: 4
Anonymous, clearly a scam! Reminds me of the Idice  scam, I lost money with Idice, please becareful with anonymous dev teams people!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Shouldn't it be Receive? instead of Recive Wink

Any news on hackaton, round 2? ;-)

Hi !
Please check the contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x103c2c150a2dbcc277ee084c59881978060c8c22

The contract balance is over 1500 ETH. There were some lottery winners already who managed to hit 2 numbers ! Smiley
Activity: 65
Any news on hackaton, round 2? ;-)
Activity: 30
I see all questions being immediately logically answered.
This shows confidence and even though the trust rocked for a second, now it should be obvious the team is legit doing everything to set up a functioning long term business.
I wish i could trust this project but after what happened it's hard to trust It unfortunately.
Too much doubts, who are the dev, they are hiding so no way to trace back to them if there is any issue, that does not inspire confidence

Hi we can answer all your doubts. Please get familiar with the smart contract and white paper. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask !
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I wish i could trust this project but after what happened it's hard to trust It unfortunately.
Too much doubts, who are the dev, they are hiding so no way to trace back to them if there is any issue, that does not inspire confidence
Great idea and no reasons not to trust that devs trying their best to make great stuff... but if someone smart finds another bug I guess he’ll be smart enough not to show it now but wait until we collect nice fat jackpot. ((

Another concern is that smart contract code which is a product itself is publicly available. Anyone can deploy it today to start a copy of this. Literally copy it and deploy - voila! Great threat to global leadership. ((

But the idea is great!

Hi, when another bug will be found the Hacker will try to withdraw the funds otherwise someone can get the funds faster.
When it comes to the availability of the smart contract. Of course it can be copied. But it has to better to attract more user and investors than the SmartBillions lottery.
Great idea and no reasons not to trust that devs trying their best to make great stuff... but if someone smart finds another bug I guess he’ll be smart enough not to show it now but wait until we collect nice fat jackpot. ((

Another concern is that smart contract code which is a product itself is publicly available. Anyone can deploy it today to start a copy of this. Literally copy it and deploy - voila! Great threat to global leadership. ((

But the idea is great!
Despite people in reddit has claim that smartbillion is sketchy

But imo, with the second hackhaton released
Guess it is a great event to prove both security and realibility

still, invest with caution

Hi we are open to discuss the smart contract and the lottery itself. If you have any questions please feel free to ask !
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Despite people in reddit has claim that smartbillion is sketchy

But imo, with the second hackhaton released
Guess it is a great event to prove both security and realibility

still, invest with caution
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
At least it happened now , good luck on the second hackathon.
Pages:
Jump to: