Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 28. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
What is the advantage of investing at the start of the ICO instead of the end?

For TrueFlip, the post ICO price (Exchange) was 50% cheaper than the ICO price.
Personally for this reason, I will buy after the ICO on Exchange, and I'm pretty sure the price will be 50% Cheaper Smiley

There's no point in comparing SmartBillions to TrueFlip. SmartBiilions is a lottery based on the Ethereums' smart contract, fully transparent and decentralised. Where TrueFlip is a lottery that is administrated by the Admin.

If you want fact, then keep it real: Trueflip had a working MVP before ICO (you don't)
TrueFlip promise in his roadmap to become fully decentralized (so that's not a good point you just made)

So by the time you have MVP ready, maybe they will be already decentralized Smiley

Anyway, mark my word:

15 days after ICO price, I'll be able to buy your token for 50% discount over ICO price.

That is my gamble Smiley

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
The project is promising good luck
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
ICO starts in about 3 days. This is exciting project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I'm still curious to see how goes this ICO once it launches
Activity: 261

Personally for this reason, I will buy after the ICO on Exchange, and I'm pretty sure the price will be 50% Cheaper Smiley

There's no point in comparing SmartBillions to TrueFlip. SmartBiilions is a lottery based on the Ethereums' smart contract, fully transparent and decentralised. Where TrueFlip is a lottery that is administrated by the Admin.

legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
There is a ethereum fork on the same day as the ICO, I think it's even the same hour. Is it safe to make transactions in the first hours of the fork? Will the wallets already support the fork from the beginning?
legendary

because of the hardcap you risk missing out if this ICO is very successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
As an investor in TrueFlip I will carefully monitor your ICO.
Competition is good, it's just sad to not put a face on the SmartBillions team.

Project look brillant for player, for investor, I don't know...

However, I'm still having hard time to understand how you plan to pay a winning 5 ETH bet (2 Billions ?!) if you only raise let say 10 million and put 90% of it in the jackpot.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still hesitating.. the idea itself looks promising, but almost everything depends upon the team of developers. What do we know of team? Shocked Huh
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
GUYS, ICO starts SOON! Get ready Wink. cant wait myself
Activity: 50
i will def be giving this one a try for sure!
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
SmartBillions payouts are instant, direct, secure and anonymous. look promise! i will join ico when it start.
legendary
This is a ERC20 token?

how to add token to wallet?

I never did it before, this will be my first ICO. But I read a bit and figured out that this should be possible with myetherwallet: https://coins.newbium.com/post/2582-receive-send-ethereum-tokens-myetherwallet-com
Activity: 17
This is a ERC20 token?

how to add token to wallet?

Hello guys.
For a while i'm investing in the cryptocurrencies and till today I was not interested in ICOs at all (too risky and unpredictable result Wink). Today I've found this project and became really interested in it. And I intended to invest in it until... I looked at the TrueFlip and it's team's results and the mood of its investors Cry. Now I'm trying to guess whats the difference between these two projects and how SmartBillions intend to overcome the difficulties the TrueFlip faced.... So I have some questions Huh:
1. Web site of TrueFlip is banned in some countries (I've found out Russian Federation and  the US, and I think there are more). This cuts off a big part of gamers. How will SmartBillions handle this issue?
2. Tokens of TrueFlip have not been listed at popular exchanges, all promised time limits have gone and their price declines. How can we be sure that tokens of SmartBillions will be listed, are there any facts or negotiations confirming the plan of SmartBillions' team to be listed at exchanges?
3. How will be token dividents payed out to the holders? For example, at TrueFlip they are paid with great delay and manually. So the investors are very angry!
4. The smallest bet at TrueFlip is 0.0005 and it is stated in SmartBillions whitepaper to be 0.001. So where is the competitive advantage?

PS English is not my native language, I hope I've made my ideas clear to understand.

1. You can purchase the lottery ticket directly from your wallet, so in order to participate in the SmartBillions lottery you don't have to use the lottery site. Also we will release a mobile app, that will attract more players. SmartBillions lottery is accesible by the Ethereum blockchain and it cannot be blocked.
2. It is in the development team best interest to list the Tokens on the major exchanges. We already talked to exchanged and the Smart Token will be listed after the ICO.
3. The dividends payout are automated, the Tokens holder must claim the dividend and it will be payed by the smart contract with no 3rd party involvement. Please see the White paper:
"Token holders will receive a dividend every 16 384 Ethereum blocks (approx. 1
month apart). A fixed 5% of all lottery income is allocated to the dividend
payout. The payouts will be made directly from the smart contract balance
which is inaccessible to all parties. Ticket sale revenues as well as the smart
contract balance are public and cannot be affected by any third party. This
makes SmartBillions different from other ICOs with Dividend payout
promises where the payout value and the payout itself depends on the thirdparty
actions and can be easily manipulated. The following calculation
shows the value of the dividend for 1 SMART Token each month:"
4. the SmartBillions ticket value is flexible and players may set their won value from 0.001 ETH to 1 ETH
SmartBillions payouts are instant, direct, secure and anonymous. They are many times higher than the ones offered by any previous lottery, as well as those offered by all current offline and online competitors.

This is correct, the winners can withdraw their winning immediately after the draw !
Here is what I noticed while trying to hack the Ether contract. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. The share for the dividend payments can decrease but not increase. If investments are removed with the disinvest() function the shares and hence the paid out dividends are still calculated with the max amount that was invested ever.

As long as the max amount of 200000 ethers invested is not achieved the share shrinks with every investment (totalSupply is incremented in the invest() function). For 20000 ethers it is 1/20000, for 30000 ethers it is 1/30000 and so on.

But in the other direction (possible with the disinvest() function), the shares don't increase again.

Assume the max possible 200000 ethers were invested. Then one share is 1/200000.
After someone disinvests 50000 ethers one share is still only 1/200000 and not 1/150000.

The reason is that in the disinvest() function only investBalance is decremented but not totalSupply and in the commitDividend() function the shares are still calculated with totalSupply: uint share = balances[_who] * 0xffffffff / totalSupply;

2. In the same function (commitDividend()) there is a loop through every yet not paid out dividend period using the actual share calculated like above. This means that if someone did not pay out dividends for say the last 4 periods, and until this time the invested amount raised while 200000 wasn't achieved the shares of the periods 1-3 are still calculated with the last, highest investment amount (smallest possible share) of period 4 instead of the actual share that was active during the corresponding period 1-3.

3. Whitepaper/hackathon coverage:

From the whitepaper:

"7. Risk-free smart contract product with full security proven in the hackathon process (hackathon prize: 1500 ETH) provided by SmartBillions’ creators to validate the system’s safety)."

For this to be true the word "full" has to be replaced with partial. The hackathon only covered the case when the contract is in preparation state (investStart == 1). Hackers had no way to withdraw the 1500 ETH if they found a bug concerning the ICO (investStart > 1) or investment closed (investStart == 0) state.

Thank you for your questions.
In order to answer your questions:
1. The Total Token supply remains the same after the ICO. The share for the Dividend always the same. Please remember that the Token redeed is an "emergency exit" for the Tokens Holders and  if the Tokens will be redeemed contract will be endangered.
2. The totalSupply (max 200 000 ETH) can never change after the ICO. So the share (owned Tokens / totalSupply) will not change.
3. This is correct. These functions were tested during the development phase.

Thank you for your questions.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
SmartBillions payouts are instant, direct, secure and anonymous. They are many times higher than the ones offered by any previous lottery, as well as those offered by all current offline and online competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: