Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 30. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
SmartBillions SNEAK PEEK!  Get the first impression of SmartBillions lottery interface that will go live a few days before ICO start. You will have a chance to play the lottery with 1500 ETH in the jackpot!

Lottery interface layout

Winning layout

This announcement about the opening of the site for the lottery game needs to be placed in the branch of the company's bounty so that many people can see this ad. Thank you
Activity: 350
The key to success is, that every dummy user can interact with the contract...

There must be an "I don't have a clue about smart contracts"- users manual, to play this lottery.
Or a front-end website, where non-technical people can place their bets, i.e. something like MEW.

I can't even find a step-by-step instruction, how to play and how to reclaim a win. Is there any?

As we announce the lottery interface there will be a detailed instruction how to play and interact with the contract. Every aspect will be explained in detail.
Hello Dev tell me how much it will cost 1 lottery ticket of what number will the site open for playing your lottery?
Activity: 261

There must be an "I don't have a clue about smart contracts"- users manual, to play this lottery.
Or a front-end website, where non-technical people can place their bets, i.e. something like MEW.

I can't even find a step-by-step instruction, how to play and how to reclaim a win. Is there any?

As we announce the lottery interface there will be a detailed instruction how to play and interact with the contract. Every aspect will be explained in detail.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
Why are you saying that this is first blockchain lottery? This is not true!
I think first this guys:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trueflip-become-a-part-of-the-worlds-largest-blockchain-lottery-bounty-1928663
please read whitepaper and other, then you will understand the difference ...
smartbillions really first apply it..  Cheesy and better then tru*Fl*p
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This idea sounds really cool. I'm curious about the result. GL!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I also have a question about the jackpot payout. If someone wins the jackpot and there is not enough money, I understand that the winner can withdraw 50% from the jackpot per month. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What if there are multiple jackpot winners waiting for payments, will they all get 50% from the jackpot?

vroom to anwer you questions:
1. Yes the players wins more than 50 % of the Jackpot he may withdraw only 50 % of the Jackpot value at once, and every month he may collect 50 % of the Jackpot value until he collects the whole winning.
2. If there're multiple winners each of them will be able to withdraw 50 % of the current Jackpot value once per month.

thanks for your answers. the sneak preview looks great, good work!

If you have more questions please feel free to ask. Thank you for you opinion on the lottery site !
Can't wait for the real site.

The site will be released in the upcoming days ! We will keep you updated !
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Can't wait for the real site.
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
I also have a question about the jackpot payout. If someone wins the jackpot and there is not enough money, I understand that the winner can withdraw 50% from the jackpot per month. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What if there are multiple jackpot winners waiting for payments, will they all get 50% from the jackpot?

1. Yes the players wins more than 50 % of the Jackpot he may withdraw only 50 % of the Jackpot value at once, and every month he may collect 50 % of the Jackpot value until he collects the whole winning.
2. If there're multiple winners each of them will be able to withdraw 50 % of the current Jackpot value once per month.

thanks for your answers. the sneak preview looks great, good work!

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
SmartBillions SNEAK PEEK!  Get the first impression of SmartBillions lottery interface that will go live a few days before ICO start. You will have a chance to play the lottery with 1500 ETH in the jackpot!

Lottery interface layout

Winning layout

Wow looks nice!

Lottery interface layout

Winning layout

legendary

legendary
Can you please provide us with more information about ticket sales and your 2018 roadmap?

This project is all about marketing and usability. It needs good applications, many supported languages and payment methods. There are plans for a mobile wallet in 2018 but the rest of the roadmap is blurred out. Will you provide the necessary applications for ticket sales, can we see them before the ICO starts?

This projects has some striking parallels to the blockchain technology. The developers are a mystery and the project breaks a century old monopoly. It has good potential to become some kind of open source lottery with many developers working on tools and interfaces to help the project succeed.
The terms of this are very good for investors. Do you have in your team people experienced in the legal issues of running such project?

The SmartBillions idea is to create an decentralised, independent and self-amending lottery.
SmartBillions is a smart contract not a company, the development team created the contract but it is autonomous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
The proke is really superb, as good as they say from the rats. I think you will get a good investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If anything, doing the hackaton and transferring eth not once but twice, has upped my confidence.
Good job so far.
Activity: 193
The terms of this are very good for investors. Do you have in your team people experienced in the legal issues of running such project?
Pages:
Jump to: