Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 36. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
SmartBillions Official HACKATHON Announcement

We would like to congratulate the first person to withdraw the funds during the  hackathon and emphasize our happiness with the outcome. This is a great possibility to implement any final smart contract security solutions to guarantee comprehensive Investor and lottery protection. Congratulations to https://etherscan.io/address/0x6245c1804f7fceb305a60bbb5cb6e18f939edb69.

The SmartBillions hackathon was held as a final validation of the smart contract security and to secure future ICO Investors funds. The most important goal of the hackathon has always been and will be Investor funds protection. We witnessed the best possible scenario as the leak was indicated during the hackathon process and not after the start of the ICO. We strongly believe in this community audit mechanism and therefore the next hackathon will begin today, based on the revised smart contract.

As we learned, the function “putHashes”  was not executed by the admin as required. The hackathon allowed the team to improve the smart contract in order to validate it finally. The administrative strategy has been changed now to protect the investors the security of the contract will not require a continuous acitivity of the Admin. The updated smart contract is now available online at https://github.com/SmartBillions/SmartBillions/blob/master/SmartBillions.sol. The new Hackathon will now commence with the same prize of 1500 ETH. Later today a detailed description of the improvement will be published together with the description of solutions and modifications made within the smart contract. SmartBillions Team will be happy to answer all possible questions concerning the course of the hackathon.

The execution of the hackathon allowed community members to find the leak in the smart contract and later implement further security solutions to conduct one more hackathon validation.
The funds were withdrawn by Admin, only because there was no smart contract commitments, such as wins payouts or Token redeeming. If interested, please see the SmartBillions smart contract to see limited funds withdrawal possibilities.

SmartBillions Team
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lmao... Got hacked. Get fucked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
Devs, please explain to us about the continuation of this project... Thank's
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Scammers everywhere! I am almost certain my investment in Plexcoin is lost and gone. A huge price for inexperience on my part.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Yeah... I feel really Bad for supporting a scam... Next Time i'll know
Activity: 224
On top of that, the devs managed to pull some of the funds before it was all taken away, which means they have the ability to withdraw funds from the contract, so after the ICO they could just pull everything out and run away with the money, and since they decided to be anonymous, no one can track them down.
Well...  I feel Bad for translating this now.

hehehe! nice! congratulations to that hacker!! He saved a lot of people from being scammed by this team who insist on being anonymous for no reason.
Will SmartBillions include soccer/football betting?

No, it's an automated lottery.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Will SmartBillions include soccer/football betting?
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
is this hacked?? or internal transfer??
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks like you have to cancel your ICO now -- and never try creating a product ever again.
How are you going to host a hackathon with 1500 ETH as a reward, inviting anyone to participate, and then withdraw the remaining 1100ETH after the one who cracked your code managed to remove 400 ETH? You gave the world an open invite with a prize, and then you scammed him.

You realize how bad this looks for your company, right?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hi, a couple questions;

1. What is your exact marketing plan with timelines, especially to get the 'non-crypto' people onboard?
- presently I don't see much talk about this ico online & profits for investors are all about the numbers.
2. In your lotto the odds are not that exciting, as you have to choose the number drawn in the exact order, our national lottery in South Africa has better odds because you don't require the exact order of numbers drawn --- I am sure there are other countries / services like this too -- what is there incentive to move to your platform,take out technology aspect for now?

Thx
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
This is looking even more awesome now. The support keeps on rising.
Activity: 278
this can be a coin to make a pretty cool surprise..i like the hackaton thing
yup..shows a strong and confident team..i will join this coins bounty
this can be a coin to make a pretty cool surprise..i like the hackaton thing
Activity: 261
Will you have bonus for first buyers ? That would make sense

Please wait for the upcoming announcements from the SmartBillions team Smiley !! We will reward early contributors !!
Pages:
Jump to: