Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 59. (Read 49667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Very controversial project in terms of legality. Can he for some reason be illegitimate?
Is the lottery in the world illegal?
Lotteries are legal. But is it possible to equate this project with gambling?
This is a decentralized and completely based on the blockbuster technology project. I do not think that it can be possible to somehow persecute the law
Another strange thing. All the creators of this project do not disclose their contact information, there is no information about the project team - it's strange, is not it?

Yeah i would be more confident in investing if they would disclose their identities because without knowing who you are sending your money to, it's literally just a bet when you send your money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Very controversial project in terms of legality. Can he for some reason be illegitimate?
This is a decentralized and completely based on the blockbuster technology project. I do not think that it can be possible to somehow persecute the law
Another strange thing. All the creators of this project do not disclose their contact information, there is no information about the project team - it's strange, is not it?
yes, it also seems pretty strange to me..
Activity: 602
This is understandable, but if I use this service - will I have problems with the law?
But this project assumes complete anonymity. is not it so?
Activity: 490
This is understandable, but if I use this service - will I have problems with the law?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
If this is what I think it is it is a very brilliant project which could really boom, if developed properly. A fully decentralized lottery is something people would trust more that the usual centralized ones. But why didn't you maje also a bounty campaign? Visibility is everything!
As far as I know they have a bounty company
Is not that it? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-smartbillions-official-bounty-thread16-million-budget-2187640
Yes, they have a very interesting bounty company, and pay for it with real dollars, as far as I understand!

No, you should read the text, they pay with their tokens.
Activity: 602
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Will they release any tokens? In what exactly do I invest, will I receive something in return?
As far as I understand, the tokens will be, they will provide divnodes for those who have invested in this project.
It is interesting! And how much will I receive in the form of dividends?
They say this "Token Holders receives Dividend every month. Dividend represents 5 % of all lottery ticket sales in the last dividend period. "
Will they release any tokens? In what exactly do I invest, will I receive something in return?
As far as I understand, the tokens will be, they will provide divnodes for those who have invested in this project.
This project does not look like typical ISO, very interesting project, I wish the creators good luck!
Activity: 686
If this is what I think it is it is a very brilliant project which could really boom, if developed properly. A fully decentralized lottery is something people would trust more that the usual centralized ones. But why didn't you maje also a bounty campaign? Visibility is everything!
Is not that it? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-smartbillions-official-bounty-thread16-million-budget-2187640
Yes, they have a very interesting bounty company, and pay for it with real dollars, as far as I understand!
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
During the conduct of the ISO company, they plan to collect a certain amount?
They have written on the site "Max hard cap = 200 000 ETH"
It's a pretty big amount, will they be able to collect it in such a short time?
During the conduct of the ISO company, they plan to collect a certain amount?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
They said something on Slack that they will reveal screenshots of the lottery interface before it launches. It's supposed to be very user friendly -  that's what they said.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
What about tickets? How will the platform function, will there be any beta testing?

The SmartBillions lottery interface will be launched when the ICO ends.
This is a really fantastic project. There are a lot of competitors but none of them decentralized. And as you can see house as is huge on lotteries.
%100 sure i will invest in this ico.

Thank you for your interest.
SmartBillions lottery is the first fully decentralised project managed by the smart contract.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Interesting IDEA, let hope it pans out

Where u seen any UI? they havent showcased any UI for the lottery yet, so wtf u talking about?
At least this project have the dev done, most of the current ICO's dont have anything expect whitepaper

The pointed me to this in their slack channel (which is not very frequented btw):
https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
--> choose contract

I don't see why this concept cannot be copied by any real company having it all together from the start
and going for real penetration of market.
[/quote]

The MEW interface won't be used for playing and purchaisng the lottery tickets. There'll be another custom SmartBillions interface for the players on SmartBillions web site. The SmartBillions interface will be available online the same time when ICO ends.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Where u seen any UI? they havent showcased any UI for the lottery yet, so wtf u talking about?
At least this project have the dev done, most of the current ICO's dont have anything expect whitepaper

They pointed me to this in their slack channel (which is not very frequented btw):
https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
--> choose contract

I don't see why this concept cannot be copied by any real company having it all together from the start
and going for real penetration of market.
Pages:
Jump to: