Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 58. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hi Dev,

Could you get listed on ICO Drops? It will definitely raise awareness about this project.

https://icodrops.com/

I have very high hopes for this project. I love the hackathon idea.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Is it worth waiting for the localization of whitepaper and the website in other languages?
This project started not so long ago, I think in a short time all the necessary information will be localized in different languages

Please check the SmartBillions SmartBillions transaltion bounty campaign participants to check if the translation in your language will be posted.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Holding few coins from past few days

These coins are not public yet
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Holding few coins from past few days
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
And what is the maximum amount of winnings in this lottery?
2 324 000 000 USD (2.34 billion)  Wink

It is 7 000 000 ETH to be exact. so it all depends on the ETH price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
And what is the maximum amount of winnings in this lottery?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Very controversial project in terms of legality. Can he for some reason be illegitimate?

I doubt lotteries are illegal.  Even if they were, I know I will still be playing the smartbillions lottery.  Lotteries make dreams come true.  It's a chance to win a fortune with a minimal bet.
Only investing in a successful ISO project can make your dreams real Cheesy

Well yeah, that's also true.  Many ICO's have been very successful in making new millionaires.  I hope to see SmartBillions do the same for those who play and those who invest during the ICO.   Wink
Let's hope for this Smiley
Very controversial project in terms of legality. Can he for some reason be illegitimate?

I doubt lotteries are illegal.  Even if they were, I know I will still be playing the smartbillions lottery.  Lotteries make dreams come true.  It's a chance to win a fortune with a minimal bet.
Do you plan to invest in this project?
I think yes, they promise the first dividends in a fairly short time
Activity: 490

Do you plan to invest in this project?

Is it worth waiting for the localization of whitepaper and the website in other languages?
Usually for this purpose there is a bounty company, you can do it yourself and get tokens as payment Wink
Lol, I therefore ask to offer my services  Wink
OK. good luck dude Wink
Activity: 686
Usually for this purpose there is a bounty company, you can do it yourself and get tokens as payment Wink
Lol, I therefore ask to offer my services  Wink
This project started not so long ago, I think in a short time all the necessary information will be localized in different languages
Does this lottery have one or more winners? And with what period of success are the winners selected?
It seems to me easier to study Whitpeper and not ask such questions Wink
And what if I read whitepaper, but did not understand it or do I have any questions?
Does this lottery have one or more winners? And with what period of success are the winners selected?
It seems to me easier to study Whitpeper and not ask such questions Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Yeah but you like to have a lottery with some warranties Grin
Yes, definitely Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Yeah but you like to have a lottery with some warranties Grin
Pages:
Jump to: