Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 60. (Read 49667 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
The UI in MEW is ugly as hell. Nobody will use it for playing lottery. Period.

Having a smart contract in position is one thing. If it is not accessible in an easy and sexy way for the masses the whole story is dead.

Why don't you have all pieces together first and after that do your ICO?

Where u seen any UI? they havent showcased any UI for the lottery yet, so wtf u talking about?
At least this project have the dev done, most of the current ICO's dont have anything expect whitepaper
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The UI in MEW is ugly as hell. Nobody will use it for playing lottery. Period.

Having a smart contract in position is one thing. If it is not accessible in an easy and sexy way for the masses the whole story is dead.

Why don't you have all pieces together first and after that do your ICO?
Activity: 196
Wow, by looking at the attention this thread is getting i think SmartBillions will take off. TO THE MOON. thats a really fantastic project, keep supporting guys and after the ico, we all gonna be happy to see the rocekt launching!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
What about tickets? How will the platform function, will there be any beta testing?

Just read the damn Whitepaper, you will get all the answers.
Why do people keep asking those stupid Q without even looking at whitepaper?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
And where can I get acquainted with the road map? I could not find it either on the site or in whitepaper
As far as I know, ISO will start in 18 days and will go until October 23, 2017
ICO will start in 18 days, Hackathon starts in 11 days
What is Hackathon? I hear it for the first time
This is something like a contest for hackers. A week before the start of the IDF, they offer hackers to crack their smart contract, the main prize is 0.5 million USD
Wow, It's much more interesting than a bounty company, I'm ready to participate in it

Looks like you are just trying to spam with the shitty scammy ICO. Those 2 projects are completely different. Smartbillions does have  the smartcontract ready for deployment, and you can review it on GitHub. So WTF you talking about, the other scammy dev have nothing. not event a complete whitepaper. There is nothing to compare even.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This is a really fantastic project. There are a lot of competitors but none of them decentralized. And as you can see house as is huge on lotteries.
%100 sure i will invest in this ico.
Activity: 41
Are there any more platforms on the line and are China's platforms in the plan?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
It looks very similar to this project, even the title and approximate concept

Yeah  Undecided feels like a clone lol + the team here is anonymous I don't know.
Going to stick with the original probably, at least I know who the devs are there lol.
Activity: 168
How legitimate will this project be in different countries?
This is a completely decentralized project, everything will depend on the country where you live
I understand, I just would not want to have problems with the law because of a simple lottery
How legitimate will this project be in different countries?
Activity: 784
It looks very similar to this project, even the title and approximate concept
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
So, how many tokens are allocated for the program bounty?
As far as I understand, they decided to invest in bounty programs over 1.2 Million US Dollars
Activity: 39
The input and output of this project is too low, and the number of 21 jobs is hard for everyone
To the question of anonymity, why are the authors of the project hiding and not showing their faces?
As it seems to me - this is due to the specifics of this project
To the question of anonymity, why are the authors of the project hiding and not showing their faces?
By the way, what about anonymity? Does this project promise to be completely anonymous?
Yes, of course
And where can I get acquainted with the road map? I could not find it either on the site or in whitepaper
What is the minimum amount that I can invest in this ISO and what profit will I get from it in the future?
Earlier already wrote about dividends. People will buy tickets - you will receive profit from this
And if people do not buy tickets? Cheesy
So you will not receive dividends, everything is simple Grin
What is the minimum amount that I can invest in this ISO and what profit will I get from it in the future?
Earlier already wrote about dividends. People will buy tickets - you will receive profit from this
Pages:
Jump to: