Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartBillions World’s first multi-billion-dollar blockchain lottery. - page 64. (Read 49667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
It's hard to get why there is no TEAM in a project where you put your hardly earned money. But if you look into it, you realise that it's all about smart contract and I really buy it. Especially that there is 1. hackaton, 2. most of the money from ICO go to Jackpot and many more, just read the god damn white paper Kiss

Do you think it's really worth reading and trying?

Yup, thats the point. They have made to smart contract public. So you can chec that the actual value is stored and managed by the smart contract. No admins. and no one can withdrawl the founds collected. Imho that is clear and transparrent that why it gained my trust, even if the team is not revealing itselft ( prob because they re entering the market that used to be reserved for the state owned monopoly), but like on the other side, if those guy put their own 15 000 EHT as a prize in hackathon which is like totally alot of cash, just to prove their smart contract works, i think its worth trying and giving them a credit. Not many project like this, on these scene.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
It's hard to get why there is no TEAM in a project where you put your hardly earned money. But if you look into it, you realise that it's all about smart contract and I really buy it. Especially that there is 1. hackaton, 2. most of the money from ICO go to Jackpot and many more, just read the god damn white paper Kiss

I only supported around 10 projects in my life and this one drew my attention because of the new way of approach... I know it's gambling, but gambling is a huge market and that's why I believe it will eventually bring the whole communities into it and I want to be on a board before that happens, just like I did with NEO or OmiseGo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I was going to trust this project but i see there are absolutely no translation bounties, so i think after all it's not a serious project, all money in advertising, no money in translation of your content to help to decide foreigners in their investment.

Really? They did not provide for the translation bounty? It's just a huge error.

From what ive seen on their slack chanel, they re revealing the translation bounty, starting of tommorrow. Supporting many languages.
Keep calm guys, lets wait and see
Merit: 250
I was going to trust this project but i see there are absolutely no translation bounties, so i think after all it's not a serious project, all money in advertising, no money in translation of your content to help to decide foreigners in their investment.

Really? They did not provide for the translation bounty? It's just a huge error.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Merit: 252
I was always suspicious of lotteries ... I need to read more about this project
Decentralized lottery? Sounds interesting, probably, that's exactly the way they should be. Although it seems to me that the idea is not new
legendary
Here is another confirmation of what I'm saying https://udicoin.global/node/19!  these people just want to make money on us!

look like you re tryging  spam over In favor of some shitty coin that can't get through.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
I do not understand why is the first fully decentralized and transparent lottery? true flip is not a lottery? it's just that I know! litter explain?

Trueflip is a lottery indeed, but it's not decentralised.
The funds are under Admin management not under smart's contract management. Funds are stored on private addresses and they can be withdrawed anytime by the Admins.

SmartBillions is a smart contract. Funds are stored in smart contract and they cannot be accessed by any party.
The funds management rules, prizes payouts, dividends payouts are managed by smartcontract and these rules cannot be changed.

Please get familar with SmartBillions white paper and than ask questions if you have some.
Activity: 602
Here is another confirmation of what I'm saying https://udicoin.global/node/19!  these people just want to make money on us!
Activity: 602
I do not understand why is the first fully decentralized and transparent lottery? true flip is not a lottery? it's just that I know! litter explain?
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
I am following this project. hope it becomes a success for us all.
Activity: 261
Token holders should get like 20%. 78/79% for Jackpot. 1%/2% for devs.

The Funds and Tokens allocation is shown on the graphs.
ICO Backers receive 79.37 % of the issued Tokens and 90 % of the raised sum goes to the Jackpot.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Token holders should get like 20%. 78/79% for Jackpot. 1%/2% for devs.
legendary
Activity: 179
reserving ANN arabic translation , if you accept my request pm me .

Thanks.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: