Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 48. (Read 57626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000
So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?

I would think that submitting the contacts is a bit different. Something more than having an active extension.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Where can I see how many people are on the whitelist? Someone said that can be found on the website?
Should have them spreadsheets and sort ascending the whitelist, we can check our address if so
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 270
Where can I see how many people are on the whitelist? Someone said that can be found on the website?

I think whitelist is not published on the website, however you definitely can apply for it
Activity: 126
This project is great. hopefully going forward successfully with maximum sales. I will support. the concept is great and there will be many investors who join here
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
Thank you for your answer, i've already been on your website : but it doesn't work well :
nothing hapenned when i clicked on "What is the minimal purchase allowed and what currencies do you accept?"
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Hi ,
What currencies will you accept for the Ico ?

The link in your website dosen't work so  can't find the answer ...

Thank you !
Hi, you can find detailed info right here: https://tokensale.snov.io/
Merit: 103
Hi ,
What currencies will you accept for the Ico ?

The link in your website dosen't work so  can't find the answer ...

Thank you !
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
i have joined signature campaign sir..
hopefully this project can be succesfull
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
I'm sure of the profit. at least hope so. The more leads contains Snovio database, the bigger token price is.  

Will there be a way to evaluate the entire volume of the database? To know how many leads there are all in all?

I think this kind of information can't be available

I am agree to that, not sure that kind of data is available. I think users can only predict the numbers, after all not all leads will always be accurate, maybe shifting or updated.

Hi! We have already answered this question here  Wink
I'm sure of the profit. at least hope so. The more leads contains Snovio database, the bigger token price is.  

Will there be a way to evaluate the entire volume of the database? To know how many leads there are all in all?

why? maybe there will be be some statistic, some data

Surely the volume of our database would be transparent. You would be able to see the info on our website. Even now you can learn about SNOVio in numbers if you scroll our landing page https://tokensale.snov.io/

---------------------

Hello dev, your site says clients will be abe to set search parameters for needed leads. Can you tell what parametters there will be exactly?

There would be a kind of a marketplace where anybody would be able to create an order and the contributors would fill in with the leads.

Can you give more information on how the tokens will be used between users? I want to understand what value they hold, etc.

And the tokens would be the way to pay for these orders.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The website by now is looking really great. A lot of progress and sufficient transparency about everything. Looks promising.
Activity: 266
Can you give more information on how the tokens will be used between users? I want to understand what value they hold, etc.
Hello dev, your site says clients will be abe to set search parameters for needed leads. Can you tell what parametters there will be exactly?
Activity: 254

I am agree to that, not sure that kind of data is available. I think users can only predict the numbers, after all not all leads will always be accurate, maybe shifting or updated.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Sooner or later BTC will grow..

I would not be so sure.. Everything can change quickly. Just one country, one new law and boom

could not agree more, BTC have a lot of advantages and disadvantage, with one law from people with huge power, it might change

True. For that reason it´s the best moment for mining and buying BTC.

I totally agree with you man, I'm in this field for more than only 6 productive months and I'm not gonna quit

wow sounds like a really bad news man, what is the strongest reason that make you wanna quit?

maybe you misunderstood.. i texted "not gonna quit"  Grin Grin

sorry my bad Grin well, in that case keep on the good work man
Activity: 560
It was a very short time before the ICO process started. I think the project will be very successful. Ico can be done in a few days or even a few hours. Good luck to investors already.
Yeah, this project is very unique and promising. I am looking forward to seeing this project successful
Activity: 462

He won 25 000 SNOV tokens for his punch about Snovio.

WOW!! soo cool! Lucky man! do you plan to make something similar once more?  Grin

we all are curious about it but Dev keeps it silent  Grin
Activity: 462

why? maybe there will be be some statistic, some data

well maybe as a brief statistic, but not a complete information i suppose..
Pages:
Jump to: