Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 45. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Albeit short, it is a good video. I think not so many people even know about lead generation. Such material helps explaining it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Greetings!
We have something to share with you guys!
Enjoy our funny animation video and leave your comments and likes below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cetatuRPCag&feature=youtu.be

Why SNOVio changed the date of the ICO - https://goo.gl/FeUryp
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Do we know why the ICO of the project is suddenly delayed? Did they already post the official reason for the delay?
Sorry if the question is asked and answered already.

someone posted it but i didn't find updated info on their website. lets wait a little bit till we have any explanation

I agree with you. We should wait the teams informations. The delay is not much more important. There are many projects for those who are very successful in delays.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Do we know why the ICO of the project is suddenly delayed? Did they already post the official reason for the delay?

Yes, they did. I am not sure if I can post the external links here but they posted the reason on their Medium page.
Activity: 662

someone posted it but i didn't find updated info on their website. lets wait a little bit till we have any explanation
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 227
This sudden delay in ICO for four weeks is totally unexpected as till couple of hours ago everything was looking fine. That is long delay by putting it on 31st of October now. I didn't read full statement to know reasons behind this decision but it will put us to wait continuously.

This is all due to regulatory issues in Asia, so probably it is worth it. They changed jurisdiction from Singapore to Malta.

we could expect everything until Asia resolves all issues regarding cryptomarket
Activity: 427
This sudden delay in ICO for four weeks is totally unexpected as till couple of hours ago everything was looking fine. That is long delay by putting it on 31st of October now. I didn't read full statement to know reasons behind this decision but it will put us to wait continuously.

lets just hope something better come out after the delay
what do you think it will be?
Activity: 178

This is all due to regulatory issues in Asia, so probably it is worth it. They changed jurisdiction from Singapore to Malta.

That's interesting. This is not the first project that changed location. Although, Switzerland is still the most loyal and therefore popular. Hopefully, Malta will be just fine.

Many ICO's seem to be changing locations lately. But this is understandable, it's a very unstable market - always morphing into new concepts and moving locaions. It's the nature of it

yes, not only SNOV has done it..
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

This is real disappointing...There seem to be lots of delays in the project recently...
i think there is no reason to be disappointed! maybe they do it to have the opportunity to gain the upper hand!  Cheesy

sure... they probably have valid reasons for it. Regulatory issues as folks wrote. still it's a bit disappointing specially when you have expectations and plans about the ico.
legendary
Activity: 1261

That's interesting. This is not the first project that changed location. Although, Switzerland is still the most loyal and therefore popular. Hopefully, Malta will be just fine.

Many ICO's seem to be changing locations lately. But this is understandable, it's a very unstable market - always morphing into new concepts and moving locaions. It's the nature of it
Activity: 254

lets just hope something better come out after the delay
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I think Malta will be ok. But Switzerland is also very good. The fact alone that the Ethereum foundation is located there and so on really shows that.
Activity: 266

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 227
Hi dev, I saw somewhere about bonuses of 15 % for tokens... for pre-sale it s clear ,but for the first day of ICO? 15% won't be no more?

This bonus will be applicable for white-list participants so if you are interested to grab this bonus than should have to apply for this still 13 hours left to become part of this. For further information you can visit the official website or join them on Telegram.

https://t.me/snovio_ico

https://tokensale.snov.io/#whitelist 
eeeeh, missed it... no bonus for me :/

not available already ??
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

This is real disappointing...There seem to be lots of delays in the project recently...
i think there is no reason to be disappointed! maybe they do it to have the opportunity to gain the upper hand!  Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?

Yes. That's it. But now this feature is in the process of creation.

When will this feauture be available? And how can I submit a lead now if I want to?

maybe we wait a little longer, just maybe they will announce.
Activity: 768

oh... i m not into this subject yet...delay.... but hope that will serve for the best results
Pages:
Jump to: