Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 47. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe5S-X523M
contacts:
email: [email protected] // [email protected]
telegram: @chzchz

I am sure it is a very good share for people who speak Russian Smiley You could put an English subtitle for everyone to understand. it is a little difficult to understand in this way.
i'd love to understand about what they are talking about Snov

I need to learn Russian   Cry
Activity: 254

Hello dev, your site says clients will be abe to set search parameters for needed leads. Can you tell what parametters there will be exactly?

Great question, I'm really curious about it as well. Will a person be able to conduct the search according to several criteria?

We have answered this question earlier: There would be a kind of a marketplace where anybody would be able to create an order and the contributors would fill in with the leads.
You would be able to ask for definite leads, so it's up to you to create any criteria  Wink

that feature is i think the most important feature, nice one
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
We did a video review on your product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe5S-X523M
contacts:

I am sure it is a very good share for people who speak Russian Smiley You could put an English subtitle for everyone to understand. it is a little difficult to understand in this way.
i'd love to understand about what they are talking about Snov
Activity: 798
pretty good for the development of this project. the team is working well. There is always the latest news. may sales later did not disappoint. and can maximize promotion
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?

I would think that submitting the contacts is a bit different. Something more than having an active extension.

yeah i would like to agree on that one, i think to input some data is more complicated than reading it, so maybe from the web or like some sort of software. but would be awesome if the extension can provide such thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
contacts:

Activity: 208

Hello dev, your site says clients will be abe to set search parameters for needed leads. Can you tell what parametters there will be exactly?

Great question, I'm really curious about it as well. Will a person be able to conduct the search according to several criteria?

We have answered this question earlier: There would be a kind of a marketplace where anybody would be able to create an order and the contributors would fill in with the leads.
You would be able to ask for definite leads, so it's up to you to create any criteria  Wink

Sounds interesting! When do you expect to launch this marketplace thing?
Activity: 246

So, if I got that right, to become contributor I only need to install SNOVIO extension and that's it? Once I find some lead and contact it will automatically be added to the database?

Yes. That's it. But now this feature is in the process of creation.

When will this feauture be available? And how can I submit a lead now if I want to?
Activity: 219
Where can I see how many people are on the whitelist? Someone said that can be found on the website?

Sorry, but this info is not public.

I like the marketplace concept. All of it seems very user-friendly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Where can I see how many people are on the whitelist? Someone said that can be found on the website?

Sorry, but this info is not public.

legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

I would think that submitting the contacts is a bit different. Something more than having an active extension.

Well, on the site it's said that data contributor collect information by simply installing extension in the browser. I would also inagine that there has to be some sort of submitting process. Well, let's see what dev will say.

Yes, exactly, I think submission will be more complex than all that. Well, we'll see
Activity: 227
Hi ,
What currencies will you accept for the Ico ?

The link in your website dosen't work so  can't find the answer ...

Thank you !

" We will accept BitCoin and Ethereum "

Activity: 246

Well, on the site it's said that data contributor collect information by simply installing extension in the browser. I would also inagine that there has to be some sort of submitting process. Well, let's see what dev will say.
Activity: 67

https://tokensale.snov.io/ check it up , here u r going to find a good description man , how it works
thanks a lot, everything is clarified here
Activity: 86
contacts:
Activity: 462
new website design! cool!
Activity: 178

https://tokensale.snov.io/ check it up , here u r going to find a good description man , how it works
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Can you give more information on how the tokens will be used between users? I want to understand what value they hold, etc.

as you ask about it, i just occurred to me that i need this information too, i mean it is make sense we provide lead and get reward, but i do not know what we use between users
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
This project is great. hopefully going forward successfully with maximum sales. I will support. the concept is great and there will be many investors who join here
i think that they have joined already and the quantity of investment is growing positively
Activity: 446

Pages:
Jump to: