Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 44. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
hey dev, maybe you could reply on my question.. what guarantee that the price of snov token will grow and for what reason?   would be grateful for your feedback.

Hello! The Snov token would grow with the growth of the number of contributors. They would be paid with tokens for their leads and also each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens. So there would be a need to buy new tokens and it will cause the growing demand and a high demand implies a price increase.

It is not a secret that Snovio team is not only interested in, but also regularly visits the conferences related to blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
On October 4, the great event, iTuber Crypto Meetup 1.0, took place in the centre of Kiev.
Our Strategic Communications Manager, Valeria Andreevna, felt inspired by the valuable cases and lifehacks thanks to:
Founder of iTuber - Andrii Pogorilyi,
Content Developer - Alexey Pogorilyi,
and Analyst&Trader - Igor Porokh

Don't forget to check out updates on Medium  Wink
https://medium.com/@ico_snovio

did you guys stream it anywhere?

yes we need videos or any documentation what was going on, maybe there new info and all

Unfortunately, there was no sense in making videos as the event was in Ukrainian.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So, do you guys compete with ad exchanges and ad networks? Or they target completely different audience? I mean people use ad exchanges to get leads, right. Your product also solves the same problem and provides leads.

It may well be that they compete with ad exchanges, yeah...Although I don't think that they have anything to do with ad networks. Ad networks focus on different things altogether
why you think they compete with ad exchange?

I mean, they say they deliver leads. That's what ad exchanges are for, for leads that then convert into customers.
So, do you guys compete with ad exchanges and ad networks? Or they target completely different audience? I mean people use ad exchanges to get leads, right. Your product also solves the same problem and provides leads.

It may well be that they compete with ad exchanges, yeah...Although I don't think that they have anything to do with ad networks. Ad networks focus on different things altogether

I mean, they say they deliver leads. That's what ad exchanges are for, for leads that then convert into customers.

Nah, I think you are wrong man. I don't think they meant the same kind of leads that you get from ad exchange. This lead = email contact. At least that's what I got from the description of their service.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

Activity: 227
Greetings!
We have something to share with you guys!
Enjoy our funny animation video and leave your comments and likes below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cetatuRPCag&feature=youtu.be

Why SNOVio changed the date of the ICO - https://goo.gl/FeUryp

Hey , great animation ! i really enjoyed watching Smiley

really cool idea !!
Activity: 254
It is not a secret that Snovio team is not only interested in, but also regularly visits the conferences related to blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
On October 4, the great event, iTuber Crypto Meetup 1.0, took place in the centre of Kiev.
Our Strategic Communications Manager, Valeria Andreevna, felt inspired by the valuable cases and lifehacks thanks to:

yes we need videos or any documentation what was going on, maybe there new info and all
Activity: 462
hey dev, maybe you could reply on my question.. what guarantee that the price of snov token will grow and for what reason?   would be grateful for your feedback.

i think it can be related to cryptomarket constant changes
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

Activity: 427
Activity: 446

I don't see how they can compete with ad exchanges either.
Activity: 219

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Good, so we can meet up right there in Kiev!  Wink
Activity: 240

So, is there a video in English or it was in Ukranian only? Nothing about this event on your Medium so far  Cool

Is there any YouTube video from your presentation?? It would be awesome to check it out!
Activity: 462

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
pretty good for the development of this project. the team is working well. There is always the latest news. may sales later did not disappoint. and can maximize promotion

Good job, i should agree Grin
And where do you get the latest news? Is their any blog? Roll Eyes Huh

if you are looking for latest update I suggest this thread, or medium
legendary
Activity: 910
Do we know why the ICO of the project is suddenly delayed? Did they already post the official reason for the delay?
Sorry if the question is asked and answered already.

Regulatory issues... They have changed the location to Malta
Activity: 768
Greetings!
We have something to share with you guys!
Enjoy our funny animation video and leave your comments and likes below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cetatuRPCag&feature=youtu.be

Why SNOVio changed the date of the ICO - https://goo.gl/FeUryp

Hey , great animation ! i really enjoyed watching Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Do we know why the ICO of the project is suddenly delayed? Did they already post the official reason for the delay?
Sorry if the question is asked and answered already.

someone posted it but i didn't find updated info on their website. lets wait a little bit till we have any explanation

I agree with you. We should wait the teams informations. The delay is not much more important. There are many projects for those who are very successful in delays.

yes, in my opinion, every big projects needs longer planing, long meticulous strategy, and in that time being the things surrounds the projects might change, like cryptocoin issues around asia and all, and the project must adapt, so delay common
Pages:
Jump to: