Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 61. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 250
My friend is interested, he is thinking about investing almost 10k$.  Wink
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
What discount you provide for pre-purchases of 10 BTC? Can you publish a table with discounts and specific price frames? For example, for pre-purchases of $50-500K - 10% discount, $501-5000K - 15%, above $5M - 20% discount.

For the pre-sale: When purchasing from $ 5 000 to $ 50 000, you get an additional 15% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.
By making a purchase in the amount of $ 50,000 and above, you get an additional + 25% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.

For the public token sale: First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases.
First-week participants will receive a bonus of 5% tokens to their purchase.

That's a great opportunity to get additional profit on your investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
What discount you provide for pre-purchases of 10 BTC? Can you publish a table with discounts and specific price frames? For example, for pre-purchases of $50-500K - 10% discount, $501-5000K - 15%, above $5M - 20% discount.

For the pre-sale: When purchasing from $ 5 000 to $ 50 000, you get an additional 15% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.
By making a purchase in the amount of $ 50,000 and above, you get an additional + 25% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.

For the public token sale: First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases.
First-week participants will receive a bonus of 5% tokens to their purchase.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good afternoon , are u interested in a romanian translation ? I can not acces the bounty thread for some reason.
Activity: 219
Yes, the actual ICO starts on September 19th.   White List (pre-sale) has alreayd started, and it's by invitation. 

White List application for $5000+ checks is here: https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Are there any restrictions on joining ICO as KYBER, 0x projects? Do you have any information?

I saw only one restriction: citizens of Singapore and USA can't participate in it.

Any specific reason why citizens of these countries can't participate?
Activity: 132
I'm pretty new at the crypto currency game. If I buy some SNOV.io coins, where can I store them? Should I just have them sent to my ETH address or should I have a dedicated SNOV.io wallet address?

hey, good question! your SNOV tokens will be allocated in your ether wallet.

That is good news! So that mean that there is no commission for transferring  Shocked

no commission at all while transferring tokens to ethereum wallet

Why is there no commission on ethereum? Or is it just because it is ETH to ETH?

In some point yes, but it can charge a fee and then return it back to your account according to the wallet type you're using
Activity: 234
Yes, the actual ICO starts on September 19th.   White List (pre-sale) has alreayd started, and it's by invitation. 

White List application for $5000+ checks is here: https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Are there any restrictions on joining ICO as KYBER, 0x projects? Do you have any information?

I saw only one restriction: citizens of Singapore and USA can't participate in it.
Activity: 532
I've read the whitepaper and it details quite clearly how the SNOVio system would work. Snovio solves a lot of real problems in the lead generation industry an is sure to disrupt that space with new innovations. I look forward to the success of this project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team

At the actual ICO on the crowd sale we only restict people from the US.  Also now talking to our lawyers about the situation with China and South Korea. On any changes, we'll post news about it promptly.
Activity: 336

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

is there no announcement about when token sale begins and will end when? i really need this information

It is stated on their website. As a counter, even.
Activity: 308

is there no announcement about when token sale begins and will end when? i really need this information
Activity: 446
How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?
I've read about this, it says that they already have so much data before, therefore the system can already cross check the data. and from there after contributor can cross check or update each others data.
OK, but what happens when a contributor ads new contact to the system, with no previous record, and no other participant double checks it? That contact stays in the system with no notice of whether it was double checked or what?
Activity: 326
Hi, do you guys have any dates when your tokens will be listed on exchanes? If so, what exchanges they will be and when?

Hello!
We will go on exchanges in a month after ICO is finished.
It is considering now what exchanges would it be.

Ah, cool! Hope you will keep us updated here in this thread.
Activity: 434
What’s the maximum token supply?
From 2.5 billion tokens 1.5 billion will be available for ICO investors, 700 million – shared between the official project team, 250 million will be passed to those who will contribute leads (that is contact information of different businesses and professionals) to the system, 25 million tokens will be passed as reward to the Advisory Board of the project and another 25 million SNOVs will be shared between Bounty promoters.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
I decided to do a small experiment and see if the extension manages to find my email via linkedin. In the end it found an email adress that contains part of my name, but I can say that I have no such email and it doesn't exist. When I hover over that email, the system tells me that the email is not valid. So I have a question: how did the system come up with an invalid email (that is marked as non-existent by the system itself) and why is it being displayed at all? I am pretty sure that I never had this kind of email.

I am no expert about this butt I'll just try to answer it. About part of your name, maybe the system recognize that part of your name, but that name maybe belongs to someone else. and about why they keep displaying the email is maybe, so that someone who have the more accurate information about that people who got "part-of-your-name" can contribute their more reliable email, or correct the data.
Activity: 406
Earn crypto for being contacted
Hi, do you guys have any dates when your tokens will be listed on exchanes? If so, what exchanges they will be and when?

Hello!
We will go on exchanges in a month after ICO is finished.
It is considering now what exchanges would it be.
Activity: 208
Pages:
Jump to: