Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service - page 60. (Read 57626 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?
The Pre-Sale will last till October 2 if i m not wrong..
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hey guys, did you know about that?
https://snov.io/blog/webinar-facebook-sourcing-secrets-featuring-snov-io/
I've seen lots of interesting stuff at SNOVio blog section

thanks for sharing, i've just watched it, useful info  Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Any update on this matter? Cause it's really important to final consumer. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? May be get busy the contributors with the task of regularly checking the contacts in data base for validity?
My point exactly! All the data has to be verified and trustworthy, so that the consumer believes in the product. I tried writing about this in both threads, but some participants told me not to spam and contact the Snovio team directly. However, I think that this issue needs to be scrutinized right here, because it concerns both the consumers and contributors. We all need to trust in the project if we want to take part in it.
Can the authors of the project give head ups on this matter? Silence and ignoring concerns of potential clients is not an option right now.
i agree, i had exactly the same problem. Would like to know how to resolve it.
Activity: 446
Now I'm a bit confused... In the opening post of this thread you state that the token sale for the ICO stage will be launched on the 19th of September and will last till the 19th of October, but at the official website of the project it says that the token sale will start on October 3... So, which of the 2 is true?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
How much will the cost be reduced at the first day of the token sale? according to snovio whitelist updates

There's no changes in bonuses. Like we wrote earlier:

For the pre-sale: When purchasing from $ 5 000 to $ 50 000, you get an additional 15% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.
By making a purchase in the amount of $ 50,000 and above, you get an additional + 25% SNOV on the number of tokens purchased.

For the public token sale: First-day participants will receive a bonus of 15% tokens to their purchases.
First-week participants will receive a bonus of 5% tokens to their purchase.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Some picture are error right now on the OP. Please fix it in able to translate the thread accurate and might not be cause for further revision for finish translation work. Thanks
Activity: 383

Are there any new upcoming webinars? Are they for free?
Activity: 227

was interesting to watch! thank you for sharing a direct link  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I raised the same issue in this topic several days ago. Some of the email that the extension finds do not exist. You should take extra care to solve this.
Any update on this matter? Cause it's really important to final consumer. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? May be get busy the contributors with the task of regularly checking the contacts in data base for validity?
My point exactly! All the data has to be verified and trustworthy, so that the consumer believes in the product. I tried writing about this in both threads, but some participants told me not to spam and contact the Snovio team directly. However, I think that this issue needs to be scrutinized right here, because it concerns both the consumers and contributors. We all need to trust in the project if we want to take part in it.
Can the authors of the project give head ups on this matter? Silence and ignoring concerns of potential clients is not an option right now.

I agree that this is not an issue to be ignored. Some feedback from the team would be very much appreciated
Activity: 662
My friend is interested, he is thinking about investing almost 10k$.  Wink

Hi. It would be great if he applu to the white list for such good amount - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist. Thanks!

Yes sure, he is following the project. I think he will take a part)
legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000
Activity: 185
Activity: 219

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Yes, the actual ICO starts on September 19th.   White List (pre-sale) has alreayd started, and it's by invitation. 

White List application for $5000+ checks is here: https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Are there any restrictions on joining ICO as KYBER, 0x projects? Do you have any information?

I saw only one restriction: citizens of Singapore and USA can't participate in it.

Any specific reason why citizens of these countries can't participate?

I am not sure about Singapore but it's very common that US citizens are not allowed to participate in ICOs. Although, no one really controls it, so any american who can use VPN can participate in ICO...

The reason is in the law of these countries. It has nothing to do with VPN, as it would be illegal.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Snov.io team
My friend is interested, he is thinking about investing almost 10k$.  Wink

Hi. It would be great if he applu to the white list for such good amount - https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist. Thanks!
Activity: 208
Yes, the actual ICO starts on September 19th.   White List (pre-sale) has alreayd started, and it's by invitation. 

White List application for $5000+ checks is here: https://ico.snov.io/#whitelist

Are there any restrictions on joining ICO as KYBER, 0x projects? Do you have any information?

I saw only one restriction: citizens of Singapore and USA can't participate in it.

Any specific reason why citizens of these countries can't participate?

I am not sure about Singapore but it's very common that US citizens are not allowed to participate in ICOs. Although, no one really controls it, so any american who can use VPN can participate in ICO...
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
How can you tell that the leads (contacts) added to your database are legit? Will there be any team that will check the added contacts for validity?
I've read about this, it says that they already have so much data before, therefore the system can already cross check the data. and from there after contributor can cross check or update each others data.
OK, but what happens when a contributor ads new contact to the system, with no previous record, and no other participant double checks it? That contact stays in the system with no notice of whether it was double checked or what?

well I guess so, lets say someone added a fake data just for fun, and if no other user not even one (except) the one who did it for the LOL, so I guess no one else need that data right. And lets say theres one user want to use that false data, and recognize this as false, that user will correct the data or report it, right?
Activity: 254
Hi, do you guys have any dates when your tokens will be listed on exchanes? If so, what exchanges they will be and when?

Hello!
We will go on exchanges in a month after ICO is finished.
It is considering now what exchanges would it be.

yeay, can you guys please keep us posted even while it is considering what exchange would it be? I am sure lots of us are already excited for this project.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

is there no announcement about when token sale begins and will end when? i really need this information

The Token Sale will start on October 3 at 15:00 GMT+3 (Moscow time) and run either for 30 days or till we raise the maximum cap of $15 million. based from their web.
Activity: 446
Pages:
Jump to: