Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 133. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 08:07:05 AM
After ICO you can buy remaining SOMA tokens on their platform. Also interesting: "Soma will provide a "liquidity reserve" of SCT, which will only be utilized in a theoretical situation, for instance, if after the ICO the SCT is not liquid enough to support the functioning of the Soma platform." From whitepaper.

They wont burn it? Dont like that idea, i hope it doesnt backfire back on them. I dont see the reason of doing that since their ICO is going quite good.

Sorry to come back to that point but are you sure that they will offer remaining SCTs on their platform. Do you have a source for that? Did they change it when they extended the ICO because I was pretty sure I read that they will burn all unsold tokens!?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 07:57:53 AM
What i dont like is that they change their policy while people are already invested. I hope they have good communication channels with their investors for this.

Communication between devs/teams and investors is necessary to make investors not worry. I see on telegram channel the team also active there, maybe we also can ask and hope they will explain clearly.

I dont think telegram is a good medium to tell people about their investments though. You need to scroll through too many post to read it. A simple Email or blog post would be better

right ,i advise official to use bitt thread , twitter , are my favourite
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
October 29, 2017, 07:52:56 AM
Hello team, when will be public an android app?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 29, 2017, 07:51:10 AM
What i dont like is that they change their policy while people are already invested. I hope they have good communication channels with their investors for this.

Communication between devs/teams and investors is necessary to make investors not worry. I see on telegram channel the team also active there, maybe we also can ask and hope they will explain clearly.

I dont think telegram is a good medium to tell people about their investments though. You need to scroll through too many post to read it. A simple Email or blog post would be better

If you are putting your money into something, you have to monitor what is happening with it, so reading their blog or news on their website is a must for investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 07:00:14 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 29, 2017, 06:59:25 AM
After ICO you can buy remaining SOMA tokens on their platform. Also interesting: "Soma will provide a "liquidity reserve" of SCT, which will only be utilized in a theoretical situation, for instance, if after the ICO the SCT is not liquid enough to support the functioning of the Soma platform." From whitepaper.

They wont burn it? Dont like that idea, i hope it doesnt backfire back on them. I dont see the reason of doing that since their ICO is going quite good.

Value will be lower but the price will be stable.
When the tokens stays on  the platform the price can not be pumped. So it will take much more time to grow the value.

i don't think so. if devs only do listing token to market, its useless. but, if devs always continue to developing their project, market can easy to reach and value of token easy to grow.

But if the price can't go up there is no reason to invest into this from an investors view. You want to get earnings for what you invest and not wait until who knows when. Sure it holds the price stable, but it also makes the project unattractive for a lot of people probably.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 29, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

When the tokens stays on  the platform the price can not be pumped. So it will take much more time to grow the value.
If the liquidity on the platform will be low, better to use that reserve to enhance liquidity imo, since SCT has an actual use case on the platform, liquidity cannot be low
Activity: 350
October 29, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

They will sell remain tokens on platfrom?? Why not burn?  Huh
I agree with you. This negatively affects the price on the exchanges, the wrong approach of the team.

October 29, 2017, 06:09:15 AM

I agree with you. This negatively affects the price on the exchanges, the wrong approach of the team.

Activity: 420
October 29, 2017, 06:03:10 AM

well, this would mean, why buy them cheap and risk to loose more money, when the tokens are still available to buy after the ico Oo. on other projects, they are only available for a limited time, not like here...

I'm not sure about this idea, I hope they have thought it well.
In this case, it is better to buy coins after ICO.
Activity: 462
October 29, 2017, 05:38:22 AM

well, this would mean, why buy them cheap and risk to loose more money, when the tokens are still available to buy after the ico Oo. on other projects, they are only available for a limited time, not like here...

I'm not sure about this idea, I hope they have thought it well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
October 29, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

Activity: 420
October 29, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 29, 2017, 05:12:30 AM

i don't think so. if devs only do listing token to market, its useless. but, if devs always continue to developing their project, market can easy to reach and value of token easy to grow.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 29, 2017, 04:34:46 AM

October 29, 2017, 04:31:10 AM

It's perfect for someone who want to invest in long term. But these things also have disadvantage, if the price down deep it will need more time to recovery again
October 29, 2017, 04:26:23 AM

I thought Soma would burn unsold tokens? Was that not the original plan, when and why did this chance?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 29, 2017, 04:19:30 AM

October 29, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

But i prefer if they burn unsold token because can reduce the amount of coin supply. Usually if low supply can make this coin can easy to growth and worth for long term investment
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 29, 2017, 04:14:08 AM

This also means that the value of the tokens will be lower due to high supply.

That unfortunately may be the case, was there an official answer to why this decision was taken? It may scare some investor
Jump to: