Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 135. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 05:49:51 PM
I wonder if SOMA will again extend the ICO, if for example they do not collect the desired amount before November 15? So far, as I see it sold slightly more than 15% of the planned number of tokens.

In the past I saw Corion ICO being extended and it gained more investors because they spent time traveling to promote their ICO. I'm wondering if SOMA devs plan to attend some blockchain related events in these 15 days to push the ICO

Would be great, private investors worth millions are more and more present at events.
The best thing about private investors is that the aren't dumping tokens without any reason Wink

Surely because they are private investor and for buy token usually requirement big money. They will not sell their coin because they also have long-term interests in the project their invested
Activity: 154
October 28, 2017, 05:36:35 PM
will waiting for ICO end and sell some goods on this platform

thats the kind of support the project really needs
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 05:30:49 PM
I wonder if SOMA will again extend the ICO, if for example they do not collect the desired amount before November 15? So far, as I see it sold slightly more than 15% of the planned number of tokens.

In the past I saw Corion ICO being extended and it gained more investors because they spent time traveling to promote their ICO. I'm wondering if SOMA devs plan to attend some blockchain related events in these 15 days to push the ICO

Would be great, private investors worth millions are more and more present at events.
The best thing about private investors is that the aren't dumping tokens without any reason Wink
Activity: 294
October 28, 2017, 05:19:26 PM

Activity: 350
October 28, 2017, 05:17:21 PM
Does extension of ICO also mean shifting of road map? I am really curious if they can release their platform as planed and start inviting new partners to the project.
I don't think so but if they would rise more money then probably they will be able to hire bigger and better crew to handle developing  Cool

Read my post above, in my opinion if they don't heavily promote SOMA during this ICO's extension they won't get nothing more, people which wanted to invest already invested in it

I think promotion for this project is good enough, because many people joinned soma campaign, bounty campaign also the best way to promote this project. So we can see soma everywhere in the internet. During 17th days better contact some big exchange and announced it if possible before this ico ends, then more people will interested to invest
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 28, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

Think SOMA would be focussing on the release of there android application instead of joining events.
Events are very important nowadays, a lot of investors are joining these events.

Its also great to make some great partnerships.
Keep it up devs!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 28, 2017, 04:38:39 PM
Does extension of ICO also mean shifting of road map? I am really curious if they can release their platform as planed and start inviting new partners to the project.
I don't think so but if they would rise more money then probably they will be able to hire bigger and better crew to handle developing  Cool

Read my post above, in my opinion if they don't heavily promote SOMA during this ICO's extension they won't get nothing more, people which wanted to invest already invested in it
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 28, 2017, 03:53:45 PM
I don't think so but if they would rise more money then probably they will be able to hire bigger and better crew to handle developing  Cool

i think so. better platform will give more investor and users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 03:37:09 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 28, 2017, 03:21:40 PM

Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 28, 2017, 02:55:29 PM
I think after this ico ends you have to wait some months for sell your goods. Because based on their road map open beta will available on Q1 2018. So you can try this app and maybe this app fully released on Q2 2018

We just have ~ 2 months will be end this year, so we can not see SOMA open beta in this year, I do not think they can complete it earlier than the roadmap. But you do not need to worry, you still have a lot of time and be patient to wait this beta platform release.

This project is still a longterm one, don't expect to see tokens value rising fast in the next weeks or month.

Most ICO's dont have a fast rising of value the first months.
It usually takes time to get on exchanges, to recover from some dumps from bounty hunters, etc...

SOMA will get a lot of backers, I'm sure!
Really hope they get the funds they need in this extended ICO.

It is mostly about when their project actually starts.

If they start one day after ico, i don't believe their value will fall. But some projects is starting their project 1 year after ico date and of course, token value stays low while waiting.
Activity: 294
October 28, 2017, 02:28:29 PM
is soma like etsy?

I think soma not like etsy because etsy is e-commerce as in general. Soma is decentralized social marketplace which facilitates trade inside the Soma Community through a rewarding system that enables beneficial collaboration of the community members. In soma platform every users who contributes to the creation of the social value is rewarded by SCT token

I do not think the comparison with Etsy is that far fetched. Both target more artsy people, with vintage and handmade items. Etsy shows the users' purchase history so there is also a social element to it.

SOMA seems to fit in a lot of cases. It's a mix of a lot of already existing platform like ebay, leboncoin etc ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
October 28, 2017, 02:13:17 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 28, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

What stuff were you thinking of selling? I am asking because i was thinking ordering large shipments gadget and electronic stuff from china and retail them in somewhere. Soma naturally came in to mind as one place where could i sell them. I like working with cryptocurrencies so that would be a plus
Activity: 630
October 28, 2017, 01:31:36 PM
I think after this ico ends you have to wait some months for sell your goods. Because based on their road map open beta will available on Q1 2018. So you can try this app and maybe this app fully released on Q2 2018

We just have ~ 2 months will be end this year, so we can not see SOMA open beta in this year, I do not think they can complete it earlier than the roadmap. But you do not need to worry, you still have a lot of time and be patient to wait this beta platform release.

This project is still a longterm one, don't expect to see tokens value rising fast in the next weeks or month.

Most ICO's dont have a fast rising of value the first months.
It usually takes time to get on exchanges, to recover from some dumps from bounty hunters, etc...

SOMA will get a lot of backers, I'm sure!
Really hope they get the funds they need in this extended ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

If they do so, they should really inform the community in time. But then I would really like to know how much they expect to raise during their ICO!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
October 28, 2017, 01:14:28 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
October 28, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

Yes, do your own research and look at the roadmap. So you know what you get into.
Activity: 462
October 28, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Activity: 378
October 28, 2017, 12:10:52 PM

Jump to: