Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 181. (Read 92796 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 01:02:47 AM
Something I learned today.
Saw on Telegram that SOMA had an angel investor before the ICO started!

An angel investor of $6M!! That is just huge!
Someone really believes in this start-up! Knowing that this project already got a 6M USD funding, it blows my mind Cheesy

This is great news! Smiley

hm.. I seen on their site, that 6 mln tokens sold now. But this is lees that 6 mln $
Or this counter for crowdsale only?

yes that is counter for crowdsale and now 6427034 SCT soldout. crowdsale progress is going very efficiently fast. i am also part of this crowdsale.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2017, 12:42:09 AM
I find that the partnership and collaboration between Soma and Utrust is magnificent, this arrangement is complementary for both platforms, the people who invest in both projects will really see what happens when a whole system is powered by an ecosystem. This leaves us see very good augurs for the continuation.

indee these are great news both great projects

It was a little while ago, they have something in common, the protection of funds of their users so they could work together, besides, Soma will support Paypal, why not utrust if they are similar, utrust is for cryptos, so using it would be good for business Cheesy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 13, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

Someone really believes in this start-up! Knowing that this project already got a 6M USD funding, it blows my mind Cheesy

hm.. I seen on their site, that 6 mln tokens sold now. But this is lees that 6 mln $
Or this counter for crowdsale only?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 13, 2017, 09:26:57 PM
Quote from the article : "In terms of competitors, we believe that Soma has the potential of being a disruptor across multiple dimensions, both on the traditional classifieds space, as well as marketplaces at large. For example, traditional classifieds players still operate under the same business rules as they have for the last 15 years. They are struggling to embrace new and innovative technologies and despite their massive budgets, they have yet to truly evolve their business models and are pretty much attempting to adapt a “one-size-fits-all” approach across the globe."

Pretty confident words by the SOMA devs, lets see if they can make it happen

Devs really believe in there project and they sould.
When they are convienced that it will work then the chance of its succeeding is more likely because they just dont give up.

SOMA is a strong project with great potential.
They already raised a lot so devs will make this huge together with the community.

I think that SOMA shows how confidence they are about their project, thats good for their reputation. Hopefully they will raise enough money for their platform. Thanx for the link to the article.

Project is good for sure, my only doubt is about the future value of SCT tokens amd how they will be used. But I explained what I think many times and I'n not write it one more time

the more successful the project is, the higher the value of the token. in that case everyone will want a piece of the action.
A problem is that nearly all last ICOs were traded on exchanges under ICO price I don't understand these guys participating in an ICO and immediately after the ICO they sell their coins.
That's a common thing for a project that reached their hardcap or maybe nearly reached it.
It happens because of the Bounty Hunter.
It can just be the bounty hunter, because they have not invested anything beside time for this. Otherwise people would be insane to sell under ICO price Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 08:19:01 PM
I find that the partnership and collaboration between Soma and Utrust is magnificent, this arrangement is complementary for both platforms, the people who invest in both projects will really see what happens when a whole system is powered by an ecosystem. This leaves us see very good augurs for the continuation.

indee these are great news both great projects
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 08:17:43 PM
Activity: 490
October 13, 2017, 07:16:14 PM
Good progress in sales. Such dynamics, says that about 10 million dollars can be collected by the end of the sale.
I agree, the dynamics are very good, SOMA is gaining popularity every day. For investors this is a good opportunity, and they will not miss it
Im sorry , who/what do you mean by dynamics?

Quote from the article : "In terms of competitors, we believe that Soma has the potential of being a disruptor across multiple dimensions, both on the traditional classifieds space, as well as marketplaces at large. For example, traditional classifieds players still operate under the same business rules as they have for the last 15 years. They are struggling to embrace new and innovative technologies and despite their massive budgets, they have yet to truly evolve their business models and are pretty much attempting to adapt a “one-size-fits-all” approach across the globe."

When they are convienced that it will work then the chance of its succeeding is more likely because they just dont give up.

They already raised a lot so devs will make this huge together with the community.

I think that SOMA shows how confidence they are about their project, thats good for their reputation. Hopefully they will raise enough money for their platform. Thanx for the link to the article.

Project is good for sure, my only doubt is about the future value of SCT tokens amd how they will be used. But I explained what I think many times and I'n not write it one more time

the more successful the project is, the higher the value of the token. in that case everyone will want a piece of the action.
A problem is that nearly all last ICOs were traded on exchanges under ICO price I don't understand these guys participating in an ICO and immediately after the ICO they sell their coins.
That's a common thing for a project that reached their hardcap or maybe nearly reached it.
It happens because of the Bounty Hunter.
Merit: 104
October 13, 2017, 06:54:10 PM
Good progress in sales. Such dynamics, says that about 10 million dollars can be collected by the end of the sale.
I agree, the dynamics are very good, SOMA is gaining popularity every day. For investors this is a good opportunity, and they will not miss it
Activity: 437
October 13, 2017, 06:34:11 PM
Merit: 104
October 13, 2017, 05:53:08 PM
i saw today is 50 pages soma threat completed. i think this is the most active threat with community. people keep coming on this threat. i think Soma will grow up more fast. personally i liked soma vision & partnership.

it is on a good way to become one, but it is not one at the moment. utrust is hitting page 200 now, as a partner of soma, i think this will boost soma too Smiley
Undoubtedly, Utrust will pull Soma along, it's a great idea to be their partner.

Great synergies from the partnership, will be nice to see it adopted.

I hope we will see more and more cooperation like those for crypto projects. So much projects that could benefit from other projects.
These two projects can achieve great things if they will be working together and one could help another  Cool
they began at one time, and will further complement each other, this partnership will benefit in anyway. It remains for us to wait for good results and until the working platform will be launched
Activity: 518
October 13, 2017, 05:43:25 PM
i saw today is 50 pages soma threat completed. i think this is the most active threat with community. people keep coming on this threat. i think Soma will grow up more fast. personally i liked soma vision & partnership.

it is on a good way to become one, but it is not one at the moment. utrust is hitting page 200 now, as a partner of soma, i think this will boost soma too Smiley
Undoubtedly, Utrust will pull Soma along, it's a great idea to be their partner.

I hope we will see more and more cooperation like those for crypto projects. So much projects that could benefit from other projects.
These two projects can achieve great things if they will be working together and one could help another  Cool
Activity: 294
October 13, 2017, 05:32:28 PM

Activity: 364
October 13, 2017, 05:12:57 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 13, 2017, 05:12:11 PM

Wiow, I did not know this. Hope it will be a good whale and not a dumper  Cheesy

One does not simply dump 6 million investment into new altcoin buy wall Tongue. I mean there should be some super heavy buy walls for that.
Activity: 416
October 13, 2017, 05:10:18 PM
Total tokens distributed 6,427,034 SCT Soma airdrops 5000 SCT for 3 contributors in the ICO
why no airdrops in bounty sir  Grin
Activity: 420
October 13, 2017, 05:08:13 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 13, 2017, 04:57:03 PM
Not all ico is under the ico price, some time when the bounty campaign is really huge bounty hunter sell and the value drop a bit. But the price increase a lot of all good project after that, and I don’t think that soma will drop under ico price after the ico, I even think the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 392
October 13, 2017, 04:31:46 PM

Activity: 252
October 13, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

$6M is a big amount of money for most of us but not for him. This for sure will give another spirit to the team because someone already trust the project so much. And it can bring more confidence to the other investors.

It definitely gives us small-fry investors some confidence that this project has some legs to stand on. But i hope that the cost of this funding to the project isn't too overly high (eg. 50% of revenue in the future)
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 13, 2017, 03:53:11 PM

If someone invests millions into this, they must know more about Soma than we are being told through the whitepaper. For example that "good business model" that is never explained.
Jump to: