Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 29. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Update from our CTO

Hi community,

I'd like to inform (the ones that may concearn) that You can view snippets of our code on
https://github.com/Soma-MVP/

I will be putting new stuff there with every brach merge (at least weekly).
If Youre interested in some particular part/module please let me know. You can found us on Telegram: https://t.me/SomaCommunity
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The project is promising. Guys well done,do not throw the campaign, work and maintain contact with society. I think this project is waiting for success, just everything in the process and will soon go up and a coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Soma
Wow! I think the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform for all my money is in safe hands.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I hope by listing on IDEX the daily volume trading can increase at least more better than current volume. But i am sure if the dev team can show a good development, soon more people will interested to buy Soma token
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
How much was it compensated for stuck tokens on yobit?

Around 50k.
All tokens got compensated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
February 26, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
How much was it compensated for stuck tokens on yobit?
February 26, 2018, 07:25:10 AM
Closed Testing Phase

Here you can apply for the closed testing phase of our platform. It is essential for us to find passionate testers. Why would you consider yourself as an ideal candidate for our closed testing phase?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevh9qfEoaAQjWX-dfIpeM4QyhmCtxxySNIEeVyjIQTzZ7xjA/viewform
February 21, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
Well soma devs lied to us and they didn't keep their word AGAIN

As you can see below, Soma CTO said we will see limited demo at monday 19.02.2018 and guess what! Once again they failed, they did nothing, this project is a joke (i dont want to use the word scam). How improfessional thei behaviour is, they are just a bunch of kids that wanted to gram some cash from an ico.

Devs didnt keep theirs word even once, ever. They are allways late, there is allways something, they wont even explain what is going on and why they didnt do their job. People started to realize this project is a pathetic mix and they started to dump their coins. Even their own community has fun with #nextweek coin on telegram.

Then why dont you just leave this project.
Sell what you have and just leave it. If you dont have faith or trust in this project why waste your energy?

February 21, 2018, 07:02:34 AM
Update - New partnership

SOMA made a new partnership!
Credits Blockchain & Smart Contracts

CREDITS is an open blockchain platform with autonomous smart contracts and the internal cryptocurrency. The platform is designed to create services for blockchain systems using self-executing smart contracts and a public data registry.

February 21, 2018, 07:00:54 AM
Update

⭐️ ⭐️ SOMA Compensation | Yobit.net ⭐️ ⭐️

Form is closed!
Compensation will be paid this week for all that filled out the form.
a week has passed,tokens or not..why again empty promises?

All the compensation is paid!
Everyone should have received it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:10:32 AM
Well soma devs lied to us and they didn't keep their word AGAIN

As you can see below, Soma CTO said we will see limited demo at monday 19.02.2018 and guess what! Once again they failed, they did nothing, this project is a joke (i dont want to use the word scam). How improfessional thei behaviour is, they are just a bunch of kids that wanted to gram some cash from an ico.

Devs didnt keep theirs word even once, ever.
They are allways late, there is allways something, they wont even explain what is going on and why they didnt do their job. People started to realize this project is a pathetic mix and they started to dump their coins. Even their own community has fun with #nextweek coin on telegram.
https://imgur.com/a/tk8TU
Activity: 5
February 18, 2018, 11:47:44 PM
Update

Form is closed!

This team is so BAD wooow! They are lying everytime when they give us a deadline. They cant even respond shortly after the deadline with some explanation.
This coin is looking like a fishy scam with every situation like this. Even 15 years old kid is more mature and can handle things he is doing.

Looks like paying out compensations is to much for soma developers HAHAHAHAH
Developers are not required to make compensation. This is a mistake of exchange, not of developers. All problems should be solved on the exchange

You are 100% right, but they said they will do this until date X. AND they didn't do that and they didn't even try to explain why they didn't keep their word again. Pathetic developers. They think price rised week ago or so coz they announced sth lol too bad it was just a small pump and dump
The price rise a week ago was because I was happy to pay a few extra cents to secure tokens for a great project. Nothing to do with pump and dump. lol
February 15, 2018, 07:39:45 PM
Update

Form is closed!

This team is so BAD wooow! They are lying everytime when they give us a deadline. They cant even respond shortly after the deadline with some explanation.
This coin is looking like a fishy scam with every situation like this. Even 15 years old kid is more mature and can handle things he is doing.

Developers are not required to make compensation. This is a mistake of exchange, not of developers. All problems should be solved on the exchange

You are 100% right, but they said they will do this until date X. AND they didn't do that and they didn't even try to explain why they didn't keep their word again. Pathetic developers. They think price rised week ago or so coz they announced sth lol too bad it was just a small pump and dump
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
February 15, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
Update

Form is closed!

February 12, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
Update

Form is closed!

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Update

Form is closed!
hello campaign manager,
Great news!
I filled out the form but the compass from soma never received it.I hope the team can give us information.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
February 12, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
Update

Form is closed!

Sounds great for everyone with soma deposit problem to yobit exchange, yes i agree and not recommended,
Because many tokens in the yobit exchange and make the browsers slow and lagging..
I think soma exchange should add capacity or have private server.
by the way Do you want to be part of our Android app testing group? Sign up for Bartosz Zwolinski (CTO) on https://t.me/Somacommunity

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
February 12, 2018, 12:10:53 AM
Update

Form is closed!
February 11, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
It is sad to say but this coin already lost the race, DIVX is way better developed, they have everything, marketing on point from early days, they have nice community at reddit and even github is looking ok and legit, they are using discord (welcome to the 21st century) , they have even vlogs or charts to show how things are going... and here in Soma?
People have to join telegram, a tool for shady communities and ASK for an updates, this is pathetic jesus, how blind devs are? Not to mention they have troubles with keeping promises and deadlines on point. They cant even deal the yobit problem WTH! This project is a joke. Empty promises and loads of talking - this is SOMA.

Soma devs can't even handle marketing in a short time, at least start sth, they have no idea how to develop the project and community which is the most important thing!

Just keep posting on telegram chat Smiley waste suche a nice oportunity like "Q&A" with CTO Bartosz. Im sure future members of SOMA-JOKE will find this ever
Pages:
Jump to: