Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 33. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:45:29 PM
The team member at telegram channel have announced that they "are currently in final stages to get SCT listed in Cryptopia" and "will reveal more information very soon."
thanks for sharing with us in here, cryptopia very quiet but more better if compared with the decentralized exchange. This is just the beginning I am sure in the future Soma will get listed on big exchange, as good as any crypto if it is not listed on the big exchange is meaningless, so we just waiting and more patience untill the time come
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
The team member at telegram channel have announced that they "are currently in final stages to get SCT listed in Cryptopia" and "will reveal more information very soon."
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 26, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
This is a very unusual project. Its good to know that some crypto projects work together. Its like seeing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram combined in one complex product. I think this project growing day by day. Looking forward. Good Luck Smiley

And ebay too. They're also a marketplace, you can do trade as soon as they set everything up.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
January 26, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
This is a very unusual project. Its good to know that some crypto projects work together. Its like seeing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram combined in one complex product. I think this project growing day by day. Looking forward. Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 26, 2018, 03:56:55 AM
finally I see progress in the project,a positive trend..very pleased with that part of the token will burn,which of course will affect the price..just a new website and an addition to the team also hope that the token will rise and fly to the moon..thanks to the developer that didn't leave us with the exchange yobit..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
as far as i can see, soma is working pretty hard in the background and i bet the price of soma sct will go over the initial ico token sale price in no time.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 24, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
for now the price of soma is still far from ico price. I hope there is a development that will happen after all this and the price will increase soon
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 24, 2018, 12:59:27 PM
Before anyone can cheat the system, and I believe there will be some greedy that'll attempt to, you can't create a fake claim by giving false info. The form asked your TX id with bitcointalk username which I believe the team will crosscheck with their spreadsheet distribution as well as making sure there were no similar TX id at their submitted form. So please, let's safe our thread from waves of posts informing FIEX that someone is scamming their stuck amount by not being too greedy and fool enough to think we can rob someone's right
I hope it would be possible to check which TXs belong to Yobit addresses. Maybe with help of Yobit team.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 24, 2018, 10:27:33 AM
Before anyone can cheat the system, and I believe there will be some greedy that'll attempt to, you can't create a fake claim by giving false info. The form asked your TX id with bitcointalk username which I believe the team will crosscheck with their spreadsheet distribution as well as making sure there were no similar TX id at their submitted form. So please, let's safe our thread from waves of posts informing FIEX that someone is scamming their stuck amount by not being too greedy and fool enough to think we can rob someone's right
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
January 24, 2018, 08:48:23 AM
Update - Yobit.net issue

⭐️ ⭐️ SOMA Compensation | Yobit.net ⭐️ ⭐️

We want to thank everybody for the patience regarding the issue with Yobit. The current status is that Yobit has transferred this issue to their token maintenance team but with no news after the deadline they gave us. Time for us to do something. Use this form to send us your TX and contact information and we will compensate the full amount! This form will be open for 10 days starting today January 24th 2018, after that it's not possible to get the compensation.

Form can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXsJp9lb_A1jSbV8cUxylM6-FUQwOKpcb6dCmjNeOv6s7M2Q/viewform
January 24, 2018, 08:19:55 AM
Update - Tokens are burned!

The total supply is now 14.418.075. The total supply is greater as it includes a liquidity reserve (+3mil tokens). I want to emphasize that the liquidity reserve will not be used for any other purpose than providing liquidity in the event that SCT would not be purchasable from the free market after the launch of our MVP. We keep this event very unlikely, but to ensure smooth functioning of the platform when the onboarding of users begins, it is mandatory to have.
January 24, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

hi..today promised a Google form for those who have coins stuck on the exchange yobit. which form?

This form will be published today in some hours!
It will be posted here, on telegram and other channels.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 24, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

hi..today promised a Google form for those who have coins stuck on the exchange yobit. which form?
January 24, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
Good day SOMA community!

My name is Jason Cassidy (https://www.linkedin.com/in/cassidyjason/)  and I am a public figure in the blockchain industry since early 2013. I have worked with the founders of the SOMA project since well before their ICO last year and continue to work with them in the background to this day. I can confirm there are many positive developments taking place including exchange listings (some of which I am assisting on), work towards a release candidate and several other areas including marketing and team development. As you can see, SOMA is adding new talent to their group very rapidly now in anticipation for much bigger things later this year.

The wait time between launching a successful ICO to seeing tangible progress can sometimes be a frustrating endeavour however I am quite happy with what I am seeing from the team and will continue to support them as they work towards releasing a platform that brings real value to the industry.

Thanks for your responds KarmaShark and your support!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 24, 2018, 02:52:45 AM
I really like the updated Soma website. Everything is done very qualitatively, but the interface is understandable. Also, I am glad that Soma's team has a new member, advisor Karthik Iyer. It can be seen that the work on the project is on, no one has abandoned anything. Everyone is trying to make the project as soon as possible and as best as possible.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 24, 2018, 01:43:36 AM
Is it very expensive price after ICO? 1 ETH = 450

No, with eth price going up and the usual event of bounty people dumping, you can accumulate sct at a very affordable price right now. They've burn a lot of token, though, so with their recent development, there should be a price growth soon.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 10:37:02 PM
Is it very expensive price after ICO? 1 ETH = 450
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
January 23, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
Good day SOMA community!

My name is Jason Cassidy (https://www.linkedin.com/in/cassidyjason/)  and I am a public figure in the blockchain industry since early 2013. I have worked with the founders of the SOMA project since well before their ICO last year and continue to work with them in the background to this day. I can confirm there are many positive developments taking place including exchange listings (some of which I am assisting on), work towards a release candidate and several other areas including marketing and team development. As you can see, SOMA is adding new talent to their group very rapidly now in anticipation for much bigger things later this year.

The wait time between launching a successful ICO to seeing tangible progress can sometimes be a frustrating endeavour however I am quite happy with what I am seeing from the team and will continue to support them as they work towards releasing a platform that brings real value to the industry.

January 23, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
UPDATE - TEAM

Karthik Iyer is CEO, founder and chairman of BlockchainMonk. BlockchainMonk is India's first research oriented advisory firm that specializes in distributed ledger tech, smart contracts and analyzing its disruptive potential in various industries. Karthik was part of one of the largest EU research project on P2P, P2PValue.eu. He has serveral degrees in technology, research and management from leading schools in Europe and Asia. Karthik Iyer is a PhD researcher at the University of Oslo, published close to a dozen papers on mobile and software ecosystems tech.

He is going to speak about SOMA in various events he is keynoting/speaking. He spoke about SOMA during his last speech in Hanoi, Vietnam. People got thrilled about the concept and idea.

January 23, 2018, 03:11:28 PM
UPDATE - TEAM

Bartosz, 37yr old living in Poland, will be our new CTO. His main responsibility will be supervising the development of our MVP, designing future architecture and giving tech support to the rest of the team. He is educated in the fields of math, physics, teaching, software engineering and finance. He graduated from Poland (Bydgoszcz, Łódź, and Gdańsk) and in the USA (University at Buffalo).

Over the last 16 years, he has handled different positions within engineering and management, including senior positions on a country level. Bartosz also runs a family company that specializes in intellectual property management. He also works as a volunteer in the Academy of Future – a charity organization helping kids achieve their goals.

A side of all his work he is married, has 2 children, plays music, repairing his 23yr old Land Rover Discovery and is training for his first triathlon in July.
Pages:
Jump to: