Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 37. (Read 92794 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 09, 2018, 08:01:40 AM
How it possible to trade at etherdelta with such TX fee?
As I can see today recommended Gas Price SafeLow (Gwei): 35
https://ethgasstation.info/

When I put this gas price to ED
I see: Max Transaction Fee 0.008750 ETH (10.48 USD)

Will it be real fee? or only rare maximum case?
Anyway it's too much, and I'm getting warning message: "Insufficient balance for transaction"  Sad

That'll be because the gas limit of etherdelta is very big. You'll get max transaction fee from gas price x gas limit. I usually use ethgasstation to see if the recommended price is at what number. If they're above 50, i set the price at 12ish, and if below, around 30-50, I put 8, otherwise, 4.

It's still take few hours for me, though
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 07:28:27 AM
How it possible to trade at etherdelta with such TX fee?
As I can see today recommended Gas Price SafeLow (Gwei): 35
https://ethgasstation.info/

When I put this gas price to ED
I see: Max Transaction Fee 0.008750 ETH (10.48 USD)

Will it be real fee? or only rare maximum case?
Anyway it's too much, and I'm getting warning message: "Insufficient balance for transaction"  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
January 08, 2018, 10:11:28 AM
I was skeptical about Soma's fundamentals, but I have to admit the price of the Soma tokens has risen over 10 times since 22 December.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 08, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
$0,900538 USD (71.51%)
0.00005883 BTC (86.31%)
0.00079571 ETH (62.39%)

This project has very low market cap right now. And even after this pump, it can multiply more. Nice buy-low token.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 08, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
SOMA Update

Soma team wishes happy new year to everybody in our community! The year 2017 has been an exciting year in the world of crypto and the upcoming year will be even better for those who are involved in great crypto projects, like Soma. We are delivering our MVP and SCT holders are able to utilize their tokens in the Soma ecosystem for the first time in the history, which will definitely be an exciting moment and drive the demand of SCT. We are also bringing more exchanges to increase the trading volume and liquidity of SCT in secondary markets. Lastly, we are releasing new information about one very special feature which will be implemented on the Soma platform when our new roadmap is published and start to integrate solutions from the current partnerships into our platform. We wish everybody a successful 2018!

Nice wishes, thank you - I am very optimist about SOMA long term, I cannot underdstand how the price can have tanked so much after ICO but that's just a good opportunity to load the bag with some cheap tokens.

there is no cheap tokens recently ,other project tokens pump and pump ,i agreed with you ,this is good chance.

This WAS a good chance - as soon as I went shopping SCT the price didn't want to wait for me and after that I had bought just a few hundreds SCT the price had already doubled! Cheesy
legendary
January 07, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
Price started to grow little by little.

I already made some good profit on my last buy. Now it is time to profit for my initial buy.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
At a time when the organizers of the project deceived many people without paying the bounty due.
I do not think that the project that was based on deception will be a success..
Where is at least one person who complained about the bounty?
Or are you saying that you were not paid? There is one news: the bounty campaign and the distribution of tokens were earlier than the registration of your bitcointalk account. So you would go from this thread
if he did bounty properly he would be paid. This kind of bounty hunter usually the one that didn’t do job properly and get rejected, and then start to spread fud about project.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
Hello all.
I hope to see SOMA token in big exchange like bittrex, livecoin, hitbtc... and see the price tothe moonBTCBTCBTC

I hope that too. I think that we will see quite big price jump up when they get listed in other exchange than Etherdelta. ICO price was 1 ETH= 450 SOMA, price now 1 ETH=2325 SOMA and circ. supply will be something between 4-5m and total supply after burning ~10m. So Market Cap will be between 1-3m and that's way too much undervalued. And those numbers are confirmed by the team in telegram.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
Hello all.
I hope to see SOMA token in big exchange like bittrex, livecoin, hitbtc... and see the price tothe moonBTCBTCBTC
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 05, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

The soma team are doing hardwork to develope their product etherdelta are not good exchange site anymore for this project I try to deposite my soma but I recently failed they said that I have not enought ethereum but I have ethereum in my wallet.
This 2018 we can assure that soma will be listing in some centralized exchange site but now they all focus on their project product all we need is to hold and wait until the platform finish.

For etherdelta, try to lower your gas price. I also had this annoying problems quite often, they said I need like 0.0125 ether although I actually had 0.015 on my deposit tab. Lowering my gas or adding more ether to the deposiw tabs solve this, though.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 05, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
Hello everyone, i would like to buy SOMA but have no idea if there is any wallet to hold my coins in. Is there any wallet i can use?

Use MyEtherWallet for this asset or any other ERC20 compatible wallet.
You can buy SOMA on EtherDelta and soon on other exchanges.

the movement is really slow , other projects after soma already hit many exchange.

Thats correct.
SOMA's main focus is now the development of the Android version, Webplatform, ...

More exchanges are coming but why the hurry, first get a real good working platform and then the rest will come.
2018 will be a great SOMA year!

The soma team are doing hardwork to develope their product etherdelta are not good exchange site anymore for this project I try to deposite my soma but I recently failed they said that I have not enought ethereum but I have ethereum in my wallet.
This 2018 we can assure that soma will be listing in some centralized exchange site but now they all focus on their project product all we need is to hold and wait until the platform finish.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
January 05, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
Hello everyone, i would like to buy SOMA but have no idea if there is any wallet to hold my coins in. Is there any wallet i can use?

the movement is really slow , other projects after soma already hit many exchange.

Thats correct.
SOMA's main focus is now the development of the Android version, Webplatform, ...

More exchanges are coming but why the hurry, first get a real good working platform and then the rest will come.
2018 will be a great SOMA year!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
You have one of the most massive advertise campaign I have ever seen, hope your product is just as good Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
January 05, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
i sell all my soma. dissapoint this token.

You must be one of those who like to sell low and to buy high. I usually prefer to do the opposite, it pays better.

It is the best way of course. But it is hard to keep tokens after price lowered too much.

You just want to sell and get over with it.

I am a hodler always but still, the urge is there.
Just hold what you had bought. In most cases this is the best tactic
legendary
January 04, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

You must be one of those who like to sell low and to buy high. I usually prefer to do the opposite, it pays better.

It is the best way of course. But it is hard to keep tokens after price lowered too much.

You just want to sell and get over with it.

I am a hodler always but still, the urge is there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 04, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 04, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

You can use myetherwallet, they accept all kind of erc-20 token plus you hold your own private key, so it's safe. There is also EIDOO, a monile app that's also accept all erc-20, I haven't tested sct on eidoo, but I think it should be compatible too
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
January 04, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
At a time when the organizers of the project deceived many people without paying the bounty due.
I do not think that the project that was based on deception will be a success..
Where is at least one person who complained about the bounty?
Or are you saying that you were not paid? There is one news: the bounty campaign and the distribution of tokens were earlier than the registration of your bitcointalk account. So you would go from this thread
Pages:
Jump to: