Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 36. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
I dont understand why Soma token went up like that, since it looks like the team is not putting much effort in their project. Get at least a community manager, for now Im holding
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
January 11, 2018, 06:23:59 AM
They planning make more detailed roadmap? Montly  roadmap would be more better Embarrassed

They have announced new site in close future. Probably with more info.

glad to see there will be new change in project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
They planning make more detailed roadmap? Montly  roadmap would be more better Embarrassed

They have announced new site in close future. Probably with more info.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 07:20:45 PM
what will happen in near future with this project?
where can i get in touch with official members?
when will the beta be released. why is there no progress to monitor on github?
what about the stuck coins on yobit?
how many coins have actually been supplied?
i heard something about a burn of coins? how many coins will be burned, how many will be left?
why is the slack channel closed?
the telegram channel is shit, as noone is giving you any awnsers to questions.
who is responsible for community management?

why is noone concerened with community issues considering the team is not little?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
unbelievable, the price of sct is going up and up and up and up... wtf

are there any new exchanges planned or do i miss something? why is the price exploding like that now? someone care to explain Smiley

Announcement about new exchange is coming soon and there will be some burning coming, so I think some people are caught in the GOMO, although what happens today and yesterday is barely a reflection of where SCT will be next. After the burning and exchange announcement, there should be another increment

you say some burning, any more detailed information about that, based on a trustworthy source? how much tokens are supplied at this moment and how many of them will be burned?

Join their telegram to ask detailed info about burning. Based on the info I got from FIEX, their representative both here on the forum and on telegram, the info about new exchange will be around this week alongside with burning and YOBIT issue

We decided to do the burn when new exchange is ready! We expect it to be this week, thats what they promised us.
As soon new exchange is online we will do the token burn and change the total supply on CoinmarketCap.

Yobit also promised that they will fix the issue this week so we really hope to keep there word.
We will keep you guys updated!

You can always join our Telegram to get the latests updates:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity

This is some good news.

It will have a very little market cap after token burn and with exchanges, it can grow a lot.

I have lost my hopes about yobit.

Indeed thats some great news. Im not yet invested in SOMA but I will definitely buy some tokens on the exchange.
As for Yobit, they are a real bad exchange. I would avoid doing any business there. If its not possible and you still have to do business there, I would only do it in small tranches, never with the total amount I want to trade. There really are a lot of accusations of withdrawals being withheld by yobit around.
Activity: 788
January 10, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
How it possible to trade at etherdelta with such TX fee?
As I can see today recommended Gas Price SafeLow (Gwei): 35
https://ethgasstation.info/

When I put this gas price to ED
I see: Max Transaction Fee 0.008750 ETH (10.48 USD)

Will it be real fee? or only rare maximum case?
Anyway it's too much, and I'm getting warning message: "Insufficient balance for transaction"  Sad

I use Gas at 60 GWEI and Gas Limit is 21000
Need about 5 minutes to get 1 confirm from blockchain
Total fees about $2
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 10, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

are there any new exchanges planned or do i miss something? why is the price exploding like that now? someone care to explain Smiley

Announcement about new exchange is coming soon and there will be some burning coming, so I think some people are caught in the GOMO, although what happens today and yesterday is barely a reflection of where SCT will be next. After the burning and exchange announcement, there should be another increment

you say some burning, any more detailed information about that, based on a trustworthy source? how much tokens are supplied at this moment and how many of them will be burned?

Join their telegram to ask detailed info about burning. Based on the info I got from FIEX, their representative both here on the forum and on telegram, the info about new exchange will be around this week alongside with burning and YOBIT issue

We decided to do the burn when new exchange is ready! We expect it to be this week, thats what they promised us.
As soon new exchange is online we will do the token burn and change the total supply on CoinmarketCap.

Yobit also promised that they will fix the issue this week so we really hope to keep there word.

This is some good news.

It will have a very little market cap after token burn and with exchanges, it can grow a lot.

I have lost my hopes about yobit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
January 10, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 10, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
How it possible to trade at etherdelta with such TX fee?
As I can see today recommended Gas Price SafeLow (Gwei): 35
https://ethgasstation.info/

When I put this gas price to ED
I see: Max Transaction Fee 0.008750 ETH (10.48 USD)

Will it be real fee? or only rare maximum case?
Anyway it's too much, and I'm getting warning message: "Insufficient balance for transaction"  Sad

That'll be because the gas limit of etherdelta is very big. You'll get max transaction fee from gas price x gas limit. I usually use ethgasstation to see if the recommended price is at what number. If they're above 50, i set the price at 12ish, and if below, around 30-50, I put 8, otherwise, 4.

It's still take few hours for me, though

Thanks! I've limited gas to 100 000 (250 000 was by default)
With gas price 21 gwei it have been taken about an hour

Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.001643082 Ether ($2.23)

Pretty much.
It seems acceptable only for 1000 tokens deals at ED

But thats all my tokens for today, too risky to trade them all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 10, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
January 09, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
Guess who bought SCT about two weeks ago for $ 0.1 and is already very happy?)
And notice, the project did x10 without any big news or listings on the exchanges. Just think how else the token can grow, so I HODL!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
January 09, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Activity: 435
January 09, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
I will sell SOMA when the price reaches $ 5 or higher! I think the price will be already high!
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
January 09, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
Remind me, please, the announcement, which was recently published here about the additional commencement of SOMA tokens, which must be stored on the purse until summer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Activity: 274
January 09, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
I see the price of the project has gone up a bit and I will wait for ico price of token sales project may be someone who understand will be in the market where soma after this
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
January 09, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
the growth of sct coins is very good and it's a sign that there will be a better increase again just waiting for the news and keep watch over to keep up with the latest updates
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 09, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
turning once again on the stock exchange yobit. support there silent!how do we return a token on your wallet?I have already written and telegrams to Twitter and Facebook..everywhere silence(how to recover the funds from the cold storage exchange?you then decide how to them this question?
Pages:
Jump to: