Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace - page 40. (Read 92794 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 27, 2017, 02:50:01 PM
Hello, pls answer several questions:
1). How many tokens sold? I see here https://soma.co/token-sale/ that amount of 9797032 SCT sold. But also I see at whitepaper: "The last 6,000,000 SCT units will be
used for growth, such as marketing and rewarding active community members." So sold only 3797032 tokens? Correct?
2). I've heard that here was angel-investor. Is it true?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 27, 2017, 08:47:19 AM
I hope the teams can get deal with a big exchange so that this coin will have big volume, so it can affected to the price. Big exchange is necessary to show to all people that Soma is great project
I think even small but reliable exchange like Cryptopia will be good enough for beginning.
Now there is almost zero volume of trades at Etherdelta, so big exchange will not be interested to list Soma, or they will ask too big fee.

Currently, the price is very low on etherdelta, i took it as a buying opportunity and doubled my somas with really cheap prices. I hope i don't regret later. Smiley

I've got almost x20 of my Somas buying now at Etherdelta, but initial amount was pretty small Smiley))
From 45 to 800 Smiley

I would pay 1,7 ETH for it during ICO, but spent only 0.16 ETH now
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 27, 2017, 08:18:37 AM
Good day..dev, so what to do with the stock exchange yobit? how to get your coins back, you gave us information that you can trade there, but coins do not go that way..500 coins are stuck in the air ... support does not respond to any of the tickets .. please clarify the situation please Angry
Don't worry, Soma promised to compensate losses if Yobit will not resolve a problem within a reasonable time, as I know. Soma can not affect them too.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:45:02 AM
Still no new exchanges we can use?

Where is the team?

Are they gonna find new exchanges?
I join the questions.
I have coins of bounty and I also bought tokens on the etherdelta while they were poured.
Therefore, as the coin holder interested in the actions of the team at the moment.

Team is mainly on telegram i think.

In here there is fiex as community manager and he is answering time to time.

He said this week there will be another exchange so we are waiting for it.

which exchange will be listed ,hope  hit major exchange ,that small trading volume is no helpfull
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 27, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

Where is the team?

I join the questions.
I have coins of bounty and I also bought tokens on the etherdelta while they were poured.
Therefore, as the coin holder interested in the actions of the team at the moment.

Team is mainly on telegram i think.

In here there is fiex as community manager and he is answering time to time.

He said this week there will be another exchange so we are waiting for it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
December 27, 2017, 04:30:15 AM

Where is the team?

I join the questions.
Activity: 290
December 27, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

Where is the team?

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 26, 2017, 08:47:43 PM
Good day..dev, so what to do with the stock exchange yobit? how to get your coins back, you gave us information that you can trade there, but coins do not go that way..500 coins are stuck in the air ... support does not respond to any of the tickets .. please clarify the situation please Angry
legendary
December 26, 2017, 11:24:37 AM
The value of SCT is gradually increasing. Not so long ago the etherdelta was offered to sell a token for 0.0001 ETH. Now the price is 0.0002 ETH, where you can sell your SCT. This means that the price will go up in the future!

hope you said will come true ,i hold SCT for long time ,never see its price  ,just hold .hope will not be disappointed
it's the same as I do because I also hold SCT for the best exchange later on. and I am sure that this will benefit from it

I don't know the project will be a success or not but the price is very low right now so it's like a certain it will pump at some time.
Activity: 924
December 26, 2017, 11:14:36 AM
The value of SCT is gradually increasing. Not so long ago the etherdelta was offered to sell a token for 0.0001 ETH. Now the price is 0.0002 ETH, where you can sell your SCT. This means that the price will go up in the future!

hope you said will come true ,i hold SCT for long time ,never see its price  ,just hold .hope will not be disappointed
it's the same as I do because I also hold SCT for the best exchange later on. and I am sure that this will benefit from it
Activity: 361
December 26, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

Activity: 322
December 26, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
December 26, 2017, 05:16:49 AM
merry christmas everyone Smiley

can't wait to see the third exchange  Grin

What third exchange? Which one is the second one?

If you are referring to yoshit, it is still not listed on there. That exchange really deserves that name.

ok second one if you prefer  Wink
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

I wish the project to be a good luck team
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
December 26, 2017, 04:51:20 AM
so what about problem with yobit? i think they do not want to do anything.
I see in coinmarketcap that coin sct is still trading in etherdelta and not yet in yobit. whether the team would include this coin in yobit?
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
December 26, 2017, 04:22:31 AM
so what about problem with yobit? i think they do not want to do anything.
legendary
December 25, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

What third exchange? Which one is the second one?

If you are referring to yoshit, it is still not listed on there. That exchange really deserves that name.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
December 25, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 09:18:53 AM
Currently, the price is very low on etherdelta, i took it as a buying opportunity and doubled my somas with really cheap prices. I hope i don't regret later. Smiley
that's right, because for now it's the right time to buy sct coins at a cheap price because someday the price of sct will increase and bring in profit from it
legendary
December 25, 2017, 09:14:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: