Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 5. (Read 64447 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Elite Emissaries will have the chance to experience exclusive events first hand, even in VR. 
Fill out this short application to apply

https://forms.gle/PNQyLG3oD81EAPhm6
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Every coin has the same fate so I don't think that only Spectiv did not work on their project. I am also holding my tokens for 400 days now and the project team also is working on the product so hopefully by the end of 2019, we can see some positive change.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
SPECTIV SCAM

This token is dead!!!!!

Smiley Smiley
Why this project is scam ? We all know this project collected fund ico 10.000 eth, maybe we all waiting what is next road map this project ? Hope team continue

They have a lot of money but don't care to keep the price, if they left unchecked, the SIG tokens will soon be worthless, if they don't do anything till end of this year, of course it's not wrong to say scam.
Actually this project was very good
but the team spectiv didn't think about prices and also registered their tokens with other exchangers
Too bad even though this project is good but the team doesn't think about it all so the project can be said to be messy and I hope this can be an evaluation of the team spectiv
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
SPECTIV SCAM

This token is dead!!!!!

Smiley Smiley
Why this project is scam ? We all know this project collected fund ico 10.000 eth, maybe we all waiting what is next road map this project ? Hope team continue

They have a lot of money but don't care to keep the price, if they left unchecked, the SIG tokens will soon be worthless, if they don't do anything till end of this year, of course it's not wrong to say scam.
Actually this project was very good
but the team spectiv didn't think about prices and also registered their tokens with other exchangers
Dont miss out on the Alpha version of the ELITE Emissaries program, best rewards, promotions and benefits will only be available to the Alpha ELITE.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
SPECTIV SCAM

This token is dead!!!!!

Smiley Smiley

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
SPECTIV SCAM

This token is dead!!!!!

Smiley Smiley
The ELITE Emissaries program is going to be legendary. Don't miss out, here is the short application you have to fill out to apply:

The exclusive Discord channel will be available only to ELITE Spectiv Emissaries. Hop in calls with our team members, enjoy special meetings along other ELITEs, as well as ELITE events like Q&As, live discussions, feedback reunions and more. Don't miss out!
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
SPECTIV SCAM

This token is dead!!!!!

Smiley Smiley
The exclusive ELITE Telegram will be used for open discussions on Spectiv growth, input here will be highly valued by us. This telegram will also be where we showcase current promotions and challenges exclusive to the ELITE. All challenges and rewards will be handled there too
Elite Emissaries will have access to secret telegram and discord channels.  This is where most of the action will happen. Rewards, promotions and events will be handled here, don't miss out on being part of the Spectiv family

$SIGs
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Lol, the bottom might be in for Spectiv's SIG token. Griffoninvest has stopped spamming this thread. I don't know why there's so much hate by him and no real evidence too.

This is not spam.

proof
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

Your fraud has been solved.
I think yes, it's project scam. Why team dump this token to 3 sat ? Many ico now is scam and make people afraid to invested at others ico
For now I am still confused whether this is a scam project or not but I hope this project is not a scam and what the people say is wrong so that more clearly it is better to just follow the news
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Lol, the bottom might be in for Spectiv's SIG token. Griffoninvest has stopped spamming this thread. I don't know why there's so much hate by him and no real evidence too.

This is not spam.

proof
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32049329

Your fraud has been solved.
I think yes, it's project scam. Why team dump this token to 3 sat ? Many ico now is scam and make people afraid to invested at others ico
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I would like to point out an excerpt from the Medium article in the post before this:

There are different types of business models that can make up a business. Once you find the mix that makes up your business, you look at what that mixture needs specifically and then you look at what Growth Stage the business is in (1.Empathy, 2.Stickiness, 3.Virality, 4.Revenue and 5.Scale) These two things will define what you should be focusing on.

In Spectivs case we have found to have a rather weird business model only possible thanks to current blockchain technology. On one side we have the Crypto world and in the other we have the VR world. Each has its own way of growth, yet because of the nature of this business they have to grow together. But the thing is that each side has to be cared for differently, complicating things a little.

Our VR side needs to grow like a User Generated Content Business (UGC) and needs to focus on keeping people around while solidifying the product ( Stickiness Stage, in which we are striving for our consumers wanting to use our platform for long periods of time while also constantly wanting to come back). To grasp what I mean by a UGC business, think of all those businesses that require a community of content creators to feed the core of the business by generating content. A few examples are businesses like Reddit, Youtube, 9gag, facebook, twitter and others.

Yes, it's true. Spectiv is not just UGC but has a crypto aspect as well. But I always believe in "build it, they will come." Starting something usable now and then just expand it by adding more features. Start it ASAP before potential users lose interest.

I do agree but the thing here is they should completely give some updates for the community because some people are getting into panic about the market situation and their prices.
Some benefits of the ELITE Emissaries Program include exclusive telegram and discord channels, special events (Q&As, meetings in VR, + more). Also a chance at unique and massive rewards exclusive to the ELITE. Get closer to the Spectiv family, apply today: https://forms.gle/PNQyLG3oD81EAPhm6
Becoming a Spectiv Emissary comes with amazing rewards exclusive for Emissaries. The ELITE Emissaries will have access to the best rewards. Those who want to jump in the Alpha version of the ELITE will get a chance at even more ridiculous rewards.

Join today with this link:
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I would like to point out an excerpt from the Medium article in the post before this:

There are different types of business models that can make up a business. Once you find the mix that makes up your business, you look at what that mixture needs specifically and then you look at what Growth Stage the business is in (1.Empathy, 2.Stickiness, 3.Virality, 4.Revenue and 5.Scale) These two things will define what you should be focusing on.

In Spectivs case we have found to have a rather weird business model only possible thanks to current blockchain technology. On one side we have the Crypto world and in the other we have the VR world. Each has its own way of growth, yet because of the nature of this business they have to grow together. But the thing is that each side has to be cared for differently, complicating things a little.

Our VR side needs to grow like a User Generated Content Business (UGC) and needs to focus on keeping people around while solidifying the product ( Stickiness Stage, in which we are striving for our consumers wanting to use our platform for long periods of time while also constantly wanting to come back). To grasp what I mean by a UGC business, think of all those businesses that require a community of content creators to feed the core of the business by generating content. A few examples are businesses like Reddit, Youtube, 9gag, facebook, twitter and others.

Yes, it's true. Spectiv is not just UGC but has a crypto aspect as well. But I always believe in "build it, they will come." Starting something usable now and then just expand it by adding more features. Start it ASAP before potential users lose interest.
Here is the article with more information on the Alpha version of the ELITE Emissaries Program. It's a quick read, if you have any more questions feel free to DM @ildeSpectiv in our public telegram

https://medium.com/spectiv-vr/we-announce-that-we-are-starting-an-exclusive-alpha-version-of-the-elite-emissaries-program-194da56c4018
We are going to release an Alpha version of the ELITE Emissaries Program. We will post an article with more details within the next 24 hours. Stay tuned.

#ELITEalpha $SIGs
Pages:
Jump to: