Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 8. (Read 64447 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
One year has passed, but spectiv has not shown maximum growth. Indeed I have missed a lot of things about this project, so what is the development now?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
We will be LIVE through our Twitch Channel in 10 minutes. We will talk about a community project we have been working on for you guys. Tune in through our Twitch Channel to learn more:
www.Twitch.tv/spectivofficial

I missed out the live stream because of the time difference. What was the new feature that they were teasing so much on SM?
Activity: 121
Merit: 0

Here is the link to the google form if you want to sign up to help us in the near future with the Spectiv Emissaries Club

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc36Z5fvZPxLLBHc0OUUr_2sV9WWItswBRtGBKvInqY0cawhQ/viewform
We will be LIVE through our Twitch Channel in 10 minutes. We will talk about a community project we have been working on for you guys. Tune in through our Twitch Channel to learn more:
www.Twitch.tv/spectivofficial
BintexFutures
I bet it will be a private beta platform release
They were  talking about that on a previous chat
could be a very good time to build community even without the full release

Whatever the announcement might be I just hope that we will see some volume surge after they make it official on 19th.

I hope the beta stage will not help the community to increase the price of the coin because they need to implement specific token on their platform in order to start advertising purchases. I think these things they mention on their white paper.

But we do need some good news from the team because SIG is dying slowly the market cap of the project is now below 400k that's really bad.
Many projects are also suffering from market decline even completing some roadmaps what we need is to get out in this bear market I have seen a lot of projects who is doing well in the development stage update products but no one is changing price is still at the bottom.

I know that other projects are also suffering but the problem with SIG is they are losing volume on the market.
Developments and partnership will help us with volume.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Fun as usual
First it was Tuesday 19th what is 18th
Than in Monday we have news will be that Monday
At the end it will be when it will be
pure crypto
hard to spy
Hello there, remember that Monday at 3 pm CST we will speak to you LIVE through our Twitch Channel. We will talk about a community project we have been working on for you guys. Tune in through our Twitch Channel to learn more:
twitch.tv/spectivofficial
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Whatever the announcement might be I just hope that we will see some volume surge after they make it official on 19th.

I hope the beta stage will not help the community to increase the price of the coin because they need to implement specific token on their platform in order to start advertising purchases. I think these things they mention on their white paper.

But we do need some good news from the team because SIG is dying slowly the market cap of the project is now below 400k that's really bad.
Many projects are also suffering from market decline even completing some roadmaps what we need is to get out in this bear market I have seen a lot of projects who is doing well in the development stage update products but no one is changing price is still at the bottom.

Agree with your concern, nobody is asking for price improvement but asking them to show their credibility towards development and provide some communication for the community. There are many projects developing and giving a proper update to the community even though the price is not increasing. When the rally begins we might expect there is a chance to increase the price.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

Activity: 336
SPECTIV SCAM

Be careful bud if you post the same message again and again in here moderators might see them and ban your account.

if it really happened then he would be afraid to do it again, moreover the rank he was carrying was a Senior member, should be able to say good,
if indeed a scam should have evidence
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
SPECTIV SCAM

Be careful bud if you post the same message again and again in here moderators might see them and ban your account.

Thank you for the notification and indeed we must be careful in posting because if we are not careful, of course it will harm ourselves, of course, so that our account can be blocked
BintexFutures
SPECTIV SCAM

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
BintexFutures

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

BintexFutures
I bet it will be private beta platform release
They were  talking about that on previous chat
could be very good time to build community even without full release

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I bet it will be private beta platform release
They were  talking about that on previous chat
could be very good time to build community even without full release
Activity: 420
Next Tuesday the 19th at 3pm CST we will speak to you LIVE through our Twitch Channel. We will talk about the community project we have been teasing lately. Tune in and find out all about it: https://www.twitch.tv/spectivofficial

Finally! after weeks of teasing they will reveal what the teasing was all about hopefully they won't postpone it lol.

Maybe they need to come up with the new developments otherwise if the situation is the same means nobody will accept them. Development is best in this situation because already they raised more than 10000, eth during crowdsale.
BintexFutures
Next Tuesday the 19th at 3pm CST we will speak to you LIVE through our Twitch Channel. We will talk about the community project we have been teasing lately. Tune in and find out all about it: https://www.twitch.tv/spectivofficial

Finally! after weeks of teasing they will reveal what the teasing was all about hopefully they won't postpone it lol.
Pages:
Jump to: