Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 10. (Read 64447 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Lets not forget we are also working on our advertising platform to decentralize the advertising space as well! Smiley

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1068131390141665286?s=19
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Do i see well
 1.3512 btc volume on hitbtc
Probably there was delisting warning because of low volume
I hope that crypto will move up in January and we will have some joy

That's was probably for just a few days because now we are back to the usual ~$41 dollar volume lol

Very soon spectiv team will get a warning from the Hitbtc due to low volume in the market and did they gave specific updates about their progress. I heard through advertising who are supporting will people are some spectiv token for the work they do, is that right?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Do i see well

That's was probably for just a few days because now we are back to the usual ~$41 dollar volume lol
Imagine bones from two huge dinosaurs in the museum you are at coming to life and getting into a fight right in front of your eyes
https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1067074143059886081?s=19
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Do i see well
BintexFutures

I would definitely love to watch goals after goals scored by Lionel Messi on the Glympse.

I hope it does not release the Glympse because the price of the coin will not increase due to market fluctuations. Once the market is in good shape then it is a very good time to release the development which will help to increase the price of coin.

Only problem is we don't have any idea when this bear market will end.

Nobody doesn't know when this bear market will end, but definitely, the prices will start increasing in the market. With active developments and updates from the team will definitely help the company to increase the value of the coin.

I hope this market end soon though because every month my portfolio quantity is depleting (household needs + mortgage payments)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

I would definitely love to watch goals after goals scored by Lionel Messi on the Glympse.

I hope it does not release the Glympse because the price of the coin will not increase due to market fluctuations. Once the market is in good shape then it is a very good time to release the development which will help to increase the price of coin.

Nobody doesn't know when this bear market will end, but definitely, the prices will start increasing in the market. With active developments and updates from the team will definitely help the company to increase the value of the coin.
BintexFutures

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Damn! Glympse looks really really cool. Imagine Glympse in every historic and major tourist places that would be awesome.

Yes i also like it
I am curious about more details
As for now only google has that kind of project
Restoring historic places what already has gone with time and make them available to watch in VR and 3D
i ve been watching places related to Maya culture
Very well done and fascinating to watch just on my comp screen

Can't wait to have a first look at the Glympse. Hopefully, when they release it the current awful market condition will come to end.

BintexFutures

Damn! Glympse looks really really cool. Imagine Glympse in every historic and major tourist places that would be awesome.

Yes i also like it
Restoring historic places what already has gone with time and make them available to watch in VR and 3D

Can't wait to have a first look at the Glympse. Hopefully, when they release it the current awful market condition will come to end.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Yes i also like it
BintexFutures

BintexFutures
Volume is getting severely low these days I hope they are planning to make some big announcement soon otherwise the project might die.
Trading volume is very low. It is clear that people have lost interest in the project. $ 143 daily trading volume is insane
even though Spective has entered into a top exchanger like Hitbtc, but the daily volume is only around 100 $,
this is very unfortunate for good projects like Spective

Yes, in the beginning, i have predicted that spectiv project is very good and showed their huge potential in the market but now with the activity, they are doing makes the price to decrease even more in the market. Due to the market situation, the price fluctuation makes the price to decrease even more in the market.

Because of bitcoin's price drop, almost all other tokens and coins are suffering just today Spectiv's price is further down by 21%
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Volume is getting severely low these days I hope they are planning to make some big announcement soon otherwise the project might die.
Trading volume is very low. It is clear that people have lost interest in the project. $ 143 daily trading volume is insane
even though Spective has entered into a top exchanger like Hitbtc, but the daily volume is only around 100 $,
this is very unfortunate for good projects like Spective

Yes, in the beginning, i have predicted that spectiv project is very good and showed their huge potential in the market but now with the activity, they are doing makes the price to decrease even more in the market. Due to the market situation, the price fluctuation makes the price to decrease even more in the market.
BintexFutures

Now even though they announced anything about their development it will not affect the price because the fluctuation is kept continually in the market. So we have to wait until the market starts recovering but Spectiv is taking a little bit more time for the developments.

I really hope that the market will soon start a bull movement 'coz so much volatility in the market is making me bit crazy lol.
An example of the type of VR that the masses are currently ready for and a strategic step for us moving foward, Glympse VR.

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1062504142231494661?s=19
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Now even though they announced anything about their development it will not affect the price because the fluctuation is kept continually in the market. So we have to wait until the market starts recovering but Spectiv is taking a little bit more time for the developments.
Pages:
Jump to: