Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 9. (Read 64447 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Another clue at something we are steadily working on for you guys Smiley can't wait for when we reveal the whole thing

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1071159282756931586?s=19

Will it be our Christmas gift
Good news can move price up but with current market and poor exchanges it will be temporary i think
Anyway lets wait and see
I saw many dead coins in my crypto life what rebounded from ashes
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Do i see well
 1.3512 btc volume on hitbtc
Probably there was delisting warning because of low volume
I hope that crypto will move up in January and we will have some joy

That's was probably for just a few days because now we are back to the usual ~$41 dollar volume lol

Very soon spectiv team will get a warning from the Hitbtc due to low volume in the market and did they gave specific updates about their progress. I heard through advertising who are supporting will people are some spectiv token for the work they do, is that right?
Most altcoins are now have very small volumes. If Hitbtc will remove them massively, soon there will be very few tokens

Do you know how much volume should a listed token have on the exchange to avoid being delisted from hitbtc?
I do not know what trading volume is needed to avoid removing the token from the exchange, but I do know that the current volume is definitely not enough

Why the volume is getting because they are not giving accurate updates from them, look at the other potential coins they are actively generating the volume because they are progressing their developments to their community.
Now at least some trading volumes are only projects that continue active development and have a strong community. In this project is almost no activity

Liquidity/Volume is getting worse day by day they really need to communicate with the community more often and not just tease in twitter.

Yes, Spectiv team is very bad at communication and this makes many investors get into panic because there is no developments and updates from the team. Of course, market situation is also one of the problem but we need to consider some updates from the team.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Do i see well

That's was probably for just a few days because now we are back to the usual ~$41 dollar volume lol

Very soon spectiv team will get a warning from the Hitbtc due to low volume in the market and did they gave specific updates about their progress. I heard through advertising who are supporting will people are some spectiv token for the work they do, is that right?
Most altcoins are now have very small volumes. If Hitbtc will remove them massively, soon there will be very few tokens

Do you know how much volume should a listed token have on the exchange to avoid being delisted from hitbtc?
I do not know what trading volume is needed to avoid removing the token from the exchange, but I do know that the current volume is definitely not enough

Why the volume is getting because they are not giving accurate updates from them, look at the other potential coins they are actively generating the volume because they are progressing their developments to their community.
Now at least some trading volumes are only projects that continue active development and have a strong community. In this project is almost no activity

Liquidity/Volume is getting worse day by day they really need to communicate with the community more often and not just tease in twitter.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Do i see well

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
What's happening here? Price is dropped almost 60% today according to CMC.

I know the market condition is awful right now but 60% drop is too much.

Nothing happen on Spectiv
volume on HitBtc is zero
no trading
somebody sell little coins it is big drop
somebody buy little coins is big up
I hope Spectiv will stay on HitBtc even i don't like that exchange
5G is coming that kind of live VR chat like Spectiv is presenting will be norm

They really need to come up with something fast because right now it feels like Spectiv is a dead token volume hardly ever go over 500$

Yes, the volume of this coin is getting lower in the market but these improvements will be based on their developments and progress about their updates. I don't know what these people are doing in the background without any proper updates to the community.
BintexFutures

volume on HitBtc is zero
no trading

They really need to come up with something fast because right now it feels like Spectiv is a dead token volume hardly ever go over 500$
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Another clue at something we are steadily working on for you guys Smiley can't wait for when we reveal the whole thing

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1071159282756931586?s=19
Pab
legendary

volume on HitBtc is zero
no trading
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Do i see well

Do i see well

BintexFutures

BintexFutures
Do i see well

Pab
legendary
You guys thought we were done teasing? Nah, we got something in the works that you guys will love, stay tuned.

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1069803842903117829?s=19
Will be Glympse integrated with platform or it will be mobile one
Do i see well

BintexFutures
You guys thought we were done teasing? Nah, we got something in the works that you guys will love, stay tuned.

Is this something new or you guys are still teasing the arrival of the glympse into the platform?
Activity: 121
Merit: 0

BintexFutures
According to the latest tweet, they are also working on their own advertising platform to decentralize the advertising space.

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/1068131390141665286
Pab
legendary
Something good to read regarding Spectiv and not only
5G technology coming spring 2019
5G isn’t just faster browsing. It’s going to open up new opportunities for multiplayer VR gaming, AR-enhanced shopping, multi-language video chats, and more. Here’s what you need to know:

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2018/10/29/5g-your-life-about-change?cmpid=fofyus18446
BintexFutures
Do i see well

I could be wrong but I don't think they running any promotional campaigns right now. Best place for you to confirm would be the telegram
Pab
legendary
Maybe some of you from older generation remember paper one time use Kodak photocamera
it was very cheap and popular
Today i have found on twitter something similar VR related

You can now travel to Mars with that app
It looks really cool and easy to use
You can see at that link https://twitter.com/chboursin/status/1068023993557549056
Pages:
Jump to: