Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO! - page 55. (Read 64477 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
At what stage is the project now?
Pre-sale or has ICO already started?
I think this is pre-sale.
It started on December 8, ICO will start after this  Smiley

On their site:

ICO Has Ended

And they raised 9.7 mln usd. But hard cap 14 mln usd. So they didnt reached hard cap? Where tokens trading right now?

It seems the hard cap has not been reached. But it does not mean this project will not be successful as some hot ICO project, you can see the project Storm, it was also not sold out, but the price is more than 5x of the ICO price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114

On their site:

ICO Has Ended

And they raised 9.7 mln usd. But hard cap 14 mln usd. So they didnt reached hard cap? Where tokens trading right now?

Read the first post: SPECTIV PRE-ICO IS LIVE NOW! MAKE SURE TO GET IN BEFORE THE PRE-ICO ENDS...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

On their site:

ICO Has Ended

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This will work both on the computer and on the mobile device, right?
Yes exactly.
It will be like in the mobile version and in the desktop   Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This will work both on the computer and on the mobile device, right?
Activity: 742
This will only support the view in 360-degree format or will live broadcasts also work?
As far as I know, the platform for video playback in this format will be implemented initially, and then live broadcasts will be implemented
But is there no similar technology from competitors?
For example who?  Huh
I thought youtube had a long time to support video and broadcasts in a similar format, do not you? LOL
But they have realized it now without proper quality, and requires high production capacity
And what is the difference between this project in terms of performance?
This will only support the view in 360-degree format or will live broadcasts also work?
As far as I know, the platform for video playback in this format will be implemented initially, and then live broadcasts will be implemented
For example who?  Huh
I thought youtube had a long time to support video and broadcasts in a similar format, do not you? LOL
But they have realized it now without proper quality, and requires high production capacity
Activity: 238
For example who?  Huh
As far as I know, youtube so far there is no support for live broadcasts in a similar format
Activity: 686
For example who?  Huh
For example who?  Huh
Activity: 462
It started on December 8, ICO will start after this  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 251
Should I write in this thread about taking part in a campaign bounty and uploading reports?
Watching which bounty campaign you're talking about
I mean Twitter and Facebook compagn
Of course, you have to post that retweets and reposts
This is a mandatory condition for campaign bounty
Should I write in this thread about taking part in a campaign bounty and uploading reports?
I mean Twitter and Facebook compagn
What about the bounty campaign? Where can I find the thread with this information?
In fact, this project does not have a separate bounty thread
Really? LOL
And how then can I find out information about this?
Dude...
All the necessary information is in this thread in the first 2 posts, just read this plz
Pages:
Jump to: