Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 12. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
How is the ICO performance? The team satisfied with the results ? Please update about the results, community is curious about it:)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Do you have Telegram chat where I can ask questions?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
We need to vote #Sphere to rank 2 or rank 1
Let's go hurry up, everybody!! https://www.coinex.com/vote/promotion?project=9
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://www.coinex.com/vote/promotion?project=9
- Current votes: 379923 votes
- Ranking: 4

I think you should create a bounty program to promote voting #SAT token to be listed on CoinEx as other ICOs also done.
Activity: 8
Now that the ICO is finish what would be the next step for the team and please don`t say that your going into a vacation, hope your priority is development rather than getting listed on an exchange.

We want to do both. Development takes priority over exchanges, but right now we're mostly focused on distributing tokens.

How many tokens will be burned?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Now that the ICO is finish what would be the next step for the team and please don`t say that your going into a vacation, hope your priority is development rather than getting listed on an exchange.

We want to do both. Development takes priority over exchanges, but right now we're mostly focused on distributing tokens.

also nothing in spam folder
is it possible to change mail?

Please email the customer support team.

Most likely, the account was never verified. We shut down many unverified accounts yesterday.
Activity: 285
Hi, I am interested to hear the final results from the ICO. Specifically how much was raised, how many coins will be burnt, if there are any exchange partners planned, and the next steps you have planned for the future. Congratulations on everything.
Activity: 2
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Sphere Social public sales has now closed. Congrats !
Let's vote to list SAT in CoinEx https://www.coinex.com/vote/promotion?project=9&channel=facebook
Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity #Sphere #Decentralized #Social

Sphere is now in top5, that is too bad. We need at least top2 in order to be listed on the CoinEx exchange
I remember last week Sphere was in top3.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 7
Merit: 4
also nothing in spam folder
is it possible to change mail?
Activity: 364
Sphere Social public sales has now closed. Congrats !
Let's vote to list SAT in CoinEx https://www.coinex.com/vote/promotion?project=9&channel=facebook
Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity #Sphere #Decentralized #Social
I have an account, but now I can not enter:
"Your account is not verified.
Please check your email for confirmation link"
the email does not arrive.
earlier everything was OK

Check your spam folder.
Activity: 7
I have an account, but now I can not enter:
"Your account is not verified.
Please check your email for confirmation link"
the email does not arrive.
earlier everything was OK
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Guess this is ending today. Have not been paying attention lately. Hope this is on track and that it goes well in the time to come.
Activity: 285
It is the last hours of the ICO. I hope at the conclusion there will be transparency on the amounts raised, and more activity here on forum. The soft cap has been reached already i think, so there should be no issues going forward?
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
Dear Sir,
When them Coins will be distributed, and when is exchange listing?
Thank you in advance!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

Even if new money comes in the number of projects also grows exponentially and if they are all looking for 50 million dollars to start with, well, that won't work out.

It might be easy to enter this market, but a failure rate of projects that have a very average idea and an ambitiously high hardcap should warn new teams off. Investors become more and more picky as well.

The teams seem to not care a lot. Why should they even if they can grab "only" $5 million, that's still a lot of money for a bad project, but the creators are golden nonetheless.
Exactly what I thought. 5 million is pretty good amount of money for developing, at least for a start

It is a huge amount of money even if you have to pay 5 to 6 or even 7 full time top notch developers you can get along with that amount for quite some time, and they should get a lot of work done with it.
Pages:
Jump to: