Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 10. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
someone ask few days ago how many sat tokens will be burn?
still no answer?
one week after ico and no news about how many tokens will be distributed?
20%? 30%? 50%?
how many?

We won't have a concrete number until we're done distributing tokens. The amount of tokens we burn depends on how many tokens will be distributed. Any other number would be just a general guess.

This is because many users wish to hold their tokens instead of withdrawing, so that could cut the distribution numbers down considerably.

What exactly is being distributed? My friend buy in ICO and I think SAT tokens were transferred immediately to his account. I can check to make sure, but I am pretty sure that is what happened.

Sorry but this is a unprofesionalism.
It was a simply question...HOW MANY TOKENS WILL BE BURN?
Don't talk about users who want to hold or whitdraw sat tokens....this token are also "distributed".
Right now you must know how many token are sold, how many was given for sign up/refferals/bounty/etc...all this tokens are  "distributed", not only tokens who "go out" from sphere site are distributed.
If NOW you still don't know how many tokens will exist, well, i rest my case.....i say in 1 year sphere will be dead but i'm afraid 1 year is tu much, with this kind of "professionalism"
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
still no answer?
20%? 30%? 50%?
how many?

We won't have a concrete number until we're done distributing tokens. The amount of tokens we burn depends on how many tokens will be distributed. Any other number would be just a general guess.

This is because many users wish to hold their tokens instead of withdrawing, so that could cut the distribution numbers down considerably.

What exactly is being distributed? My friend buy in ICO and I think SAT tokens were transferred immediately to his account. I can check to make sure, but I am pretty sure that is what happened.
Activity: 101
still no answer?
20%? 30%? 50%?
how many?

Activity: 12
still no answer?
20%? 30%? 50%?
how many?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Delisting from KuCoin Exchange 24 hour trade volume on Kucoin: $27,197,348

Delisting with 27 million $ volume per day?
What is the reason?

wrong news i think, ico is over but not the token distribution nor the exchange listing as far as i know?

I guess it will follow soon although there is a lot of things going on right now in the exchange businesses. Regulatory issues etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

What is the reason?

wrong news i think, ico is over but not the token distribution nor the exchange listing as far as i know?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

What is the reason?

You are just talking for no reason. Let's assume you are seriously interested in Sphere, then you would have noticed that Sphere isn't on there. Why are you coming here to spread the news that are actually wrong?
Activity: 182

What is the reason?

Lol, It was a different token I guess! Sphere is not yet in Kucoin if I'm not mistaken. Smiley
Activity: 169

What is the reason?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Now that the ICO is finish what would be the next step for the team and please don`t say that your going into a vacation, hope your priority is development rather than getting listed on an exchange.

Having an exchange isn't that bad. If someone finds out about Sphere and wants to get some tokens their should be a way to exchange them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
When will our blog bounties be added to our sphere ( sat ) totals in our sphere wallet ?

I just read back a page or two and found the answer...

They are doing manual payouts and it may take some time ..
Yeah, it might take up a while until the end of April.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
When will our blog bounties be added to our sphere ( sat ) totals in our sphere wallet ?

I just read back a page or two and found the answer...

They are doing manual payouts and it may take some time ..
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Wink

The ICO is over.
Any update about the current activity of Sphere?When I visit their official website, only you can see is "Token sale is ended".  Can anyone provide a legit and useful link about the last movement of this, thank in advance! Best of luck team Sphere, hoping anything is doing well and smooth.

We apologize, but we aren't sure what you mean by this. How can we help?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
There is only 5 days left for this ICO. The team really should be in this thread promoting and answering questions. But maybe it will be better for us investors if they dont. Less money in should mean more will be burnt, so out portions will be a larger chunk right?
less money in, means less fund for development and marketing, gone are the days where you make your token scars to increase value now we need a lot of investors to hold and trade a token to create volume in an exchange.

Less money in, more pressure on the team to make more out of less. If you are overfunded you can also become lazy and negligent. It's not a question that you can easily answer in terms of right or wrong. There is certainly something like a minimum amount to make this happen, but many projects collect too much these days. Would you disagree?
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty
ICO is over and obviously the bounty too.
Activity: 8
• Sphere Social (SS) is NOT really fully decentralized.

Sphere MOD written about this on their telegram group. Sphere platform will be decentralized at future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
One week after Sphere ICO ended. Can you guess what Exchange #SAT token will be listed first? LOL
IDEX, Etherdelta and other decentralized exchanges
or Kucoin, Binance, CoinEx and other Centralized exchanges?

That is quite easy to get listed on EtherDelta or IDEx but to be listed on Binance or Kucoin, that is different.
At this time, We can help #SAT to be listed on CoinEx by voting here https://www.coinex.com/vote/promotion?project=9&channel=twitter
Pages:
Jump to: