Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 8. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 145
I'm following this project from begin and I'm glad that you successful so far, I'm bought some token few month ago and still holding. It will be great if you can get listed on Cryptopia exchange because I'm mostly trading there.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
when them unsold coins will be burned?
and when new exchanges?
thank you in advance!
They will be burned as soon as they finish the distribution of tokens, estimated to be around the end of April/start of May.
The same thing for the listing on exchanges.
Do you mean, they will get listed on an exchange in the next weeks?
Which one is it or is it unknown till now?

We've already listed on 2 exchanges so far. More will be announced in the near future once more people start trading and current negotiations with exchanges close.
I know that you are already listed on 2 exchanges, my question was not well formulated, I meant, whether it will be listed to a further exchange. But thx for the answer.
Activity: 101
and when new exchanges?
thank you in advance!
They will be burned as soon as they finish the distribution of tokens, estimated to be around the end of April/start of May.

We've already listed on 2 exchanges so far. More will be announced in the near future once more people start trading and current negotiations with exchanges close.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
and when new exchanges?
thank you in advance!
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
and when new exchanges?
thank you in advance!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Any current update or activity of Sphere  - Decentralized Social Networking ? I'm having a busy time this past days.
Hoping that I find a good movement of Sphere in the previous days or maybe in the future weeks or months.
When I back read this thread, most of the conversation is about the percentage of bounty, and bounty it self.
Folks, that is too early for that, I think.

We're going to release a closed beta soon for the updated version of the app.

Is there a tentative schedule for closed beta? I'm sure the community would be excited by it!
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
and when new exchanges?
thank you in advance!
Activity: 714
Merit: 82
I hope to succeed sphere. I have some sat tokens. I wish you good luck sphere team. If you work hard you can achieve.
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
An interesting case study of a centralized social network that shared its ad revenue with members and closed in 2016:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsū_(social_network)

"Decline
Although membership grew explosively on launch, it did not last. The likely reason is that too many members joined to make money rather than for the social network, and membership declined swiftly when earnings did not live up to expectations."
Merit: 21
How is this project going? I haven't heard much buzz about it. I have had the app for some time now and I must say.... It is annoying. I hope that after the ICO the devs do a major overhaul. The whole thing is one major spam fest. I don't think there is one actual conversation happening on the damned thing. It's basically turned into a referral machine or fraudulent offer epicenter. Please consider wiping the whole user database and starting over. Like a social media rapture.
Well that is a bad review from yours, but if you have a great explanation about this, well it's okay and most of us will benefit about his review. I think, I need to see this and balance every situation from this point.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
How is this project going? I haven't heard much buzz about it. I have had the app for some time now and I must say.... It is annoying. I hope that after the ICO the devs do a major overhaul. The whole thing is one major spam fest. I don't think there is one actual conversation happening on the damned thing. It's basically turned into a referral machine or fraudulent offer epicenter. Please consider wiping the whole user database and starting over. Like a social media rapture.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is Sphere in talks with big exchanges? When can we expect another listing on a big exchange?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
This is a very promising project. The idea of a decentralised social media network is appealing and easy to sell to the users of different traditional social media sites who have nothing to show for their years on the sites.

The big ones have the advantage of already established huge network. And blockchain may also sound strange to many people so they are afraid of using it. That will change soon though I think.

Sphere app can take over some people from those other social media platforms, some of them recently lost trust from its customers.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
This is a very promising project. The idea of a decentralised social media network is appealing and easy to sell to the users of different traditional social media sites who have nothing to show for their years on the sites.

The big ones have the advantage of already established huge network. And blockchain may also sound strange to many people so they are afraid of using it. That will change soon though I think.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Any current update or activity of Sphere  - Decentralized Social Networking ? I'm having a busy time this past days.
Hoping that I find a good movement of Sphere in the previous days or maybe in the future weeks or months.
When I back read this thread, most of the conversation is about the percentage of bounty, and bounty it self.

Hey that's very good news. Looking forward to review the updated version. Any new features to announce?
Activity: 101

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Sphere is a new kind of social network based on a decentralized platform, offers its users great opportunities for earning cryptocurrencies by simply communicating with their friends in the social network Sphere, also provides protection and security of personal data of users.

The most important feature is not to earn money on the platform, but it is to get security over your data as recent events have shown.

agree with you, the Sphere protection and security of personal data of ours
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Sphere is a new kind of social network based on a decentralized platform, offers its users great opportunities for earning cryptocurrencies by simply communicating with their friends in the social network Sphere, also provides protection and security of personal data of users.

The most important feature is not to earn money on the platform, but it is to get security over your data as recent events have shown.
Merit: 21
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

16.6% of the tokens were sold. So 48.4% of the token supply will be burned.

what happens to the other 35%?  Huh Huh
According to their whitepaper, 17% of tokens are reserved for the social network development, 8% for the bounty, 9% for the company and 1% for the team and advisory staff.
65% of available tokens were out for sale, 16.6% were sold, 65 - 16.6 = 48.4%.

sphere must pay you big bucks Smiley...it was sphere's job to explain but they don;t do..once again sphere have no skill in comunication with people
Pages:
Jump to: