Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users - page 9. (Read 46886 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Keep calm everybody. Hope Sphere team focus on developing the product rather than trying to list #SAT on exchanges or to increase the price

I agree with you about developing the product but they shouldn't forget listing SAT on good, high volumed exchanges.
It is good they will developed the product but to be more aware of sphere it is nice that it will lists in the popular exchange. This project is good so I'll be more on observing this project and waiting to be listed in other exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Keep calm everybody. Hope Sphere team focus on developing the product rather than trying to list #SAT on exchanges or to increase the price

I agree with you about developing the product but they shouldn't forget listing SAT on good, high volumed exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Hello Dev,

i want to know about when the sphere will be listed on exchanges? and which exchanges will list sphere? Thank you

I hope SAT will be listed on a decent exchange and it will likely get a good trade volume. Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello Dev,

i want to know about when the sphere will be listed on exchanges? and which exchanges will list sphere? Thank you
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256

16.6% of the tokens were sold. So 48.4% of the token supply will be burned.

what happens to the other 35%?  Huh Huh
According to their whitepaper, 17% of tokens are reserved for the social network development, 8% for the bounty, 9% for the company and 1% for the team and advisory staff.
65% of available tokens were out for sale, 16.6% were sold, 65 - 16.6 = 48.4%.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
as i say, lack of professionalism.
16,6% is stuck from weeks...sphere say is due a bug....now they say "16.6 sold so 48.4 burn"...why 48.4? why not 50.7 or 32.5 or 77.2 ?
not god for bussines such kind of math

Thats my opinion too about the sphere team, lack of professionalism. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes. They had a brilliant idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Sphere is a new kind of social network based on a decentralized platform, offers its users great opportunities for earning cryptocurrencies by simply communicating with their friends in the social network Sphere, also provides protection and security of personal data of users.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
I hope Sphere will be listed on Coinmarketcap asap?
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Sphere is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/SAT ! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This is a very promising project. The idea of a decentralised social media network is appealing and easy to sell to the users of different traditional social media sites who have nothing to show for their years on the sites.
Activity: 84
Nice project Im looking forward to it  Smiley Btw do this have bounty for facebook and twitter?
Activity: 101
I cannot transfer my SAT to my own wallet? Any idea?

Please email [email protected] describing the issue. We will assist.
Activity: 12
as i say, lack of professionalism.
16,6% is stuck from weeks...sphere say is due a bug....now they say "16.6 sold so 48.4 burn"...why 48.4? why not 50.7 or 32.5 or 77.2 ?
not god for bussines such kind of math
Activity: 18

what happens to the other 35%?  Huh Huh
Activity: 182
I cannot transfer my SAT to my own wallet? Any idea?
Activity: 169

Your counter on the website was 16,6 % for a very long time.
Many people thought it were stucked at this amount due to a coding error.
So it doesnt move a single % in many weeks? Cant believe ...
Activity: 8

When? And why sat/btc pair is available on yobit?
https://yobit.net/en/trade/SAT/BTC
Activity: 101

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I think that this project has great prospects for development as it introduces new innovations into the social network in the form of decentralization.   Tongue The best time to hit the exchange is after the token sale ended. Sure there will be a little dump from the hunters but it won't go any longer.  Undecided

Oh really? It is the best time to hit the exchange then? I thought it is best if it hits the exchanges before the token sale even started!
Pages:
Jump to: