Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users - page 3. (Read 6738 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
This project is more like a financial instrument than a distributive media platform that wants to change the current state of the industry.

I dont think so.. To bring the platform into blockchain the team needs a token which can be used freely. They already have a platform and large audience base. I think it will be a revolutionary idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This project is more like a financial instrument than a distributive media platform that wants to change the current state of the industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
this project is good and I see more and more support given to this project, I hope, with the many who support this project can make all the teams more excited to develop the project.
I agree with you, the support from the community is becoming more important every day, because the team is doing everything for this! You need to keep up and get a bonus from the project SPOKKZ!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good thing I see from the project is it backed by an existing business. This kind of platforms have a very hard way to get his goals, but is important they have a real product actually working. +60 millions users with fiat wallet is a promising number. If you get just 1% of users investing in the ICO and using the tokens on the platform, the ROI is guranteed.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
Hello team.
Where can I find address of a smart contract? I want to see how much money is collected in ethereum.
Why is there no scale on the site?
Ontology is high-performance public blockchain and Spokkz will be using their technical infrastracture to build the Spokkz platform. This would enable Spokkz to handle high volume of transactions. In addition, Ontology has additional features that are useful for real world business scenarios, for example: ONT ID

I think ONT blockchain will be very much helpful for the spokkz compared to other as most of them are clogging these days. Spokkz already have a huge community and support is very good.
Activity: 61
 How’s it going? Pretty excited that community is bigger now.  I sort of remembered a post about the schedule of the bonuses. Do you still have that?
Activity: 63
Ontology is high-performance public blockchain and Spokkz will be using their technical infrastracture to build the Spokkz platform. This would enable Spokkz to handle high volume of transactions. In addition, Ontology has additional features that are useful for real world business scenarios, for example: ONT ID
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Spokkz, the decentralized tv and film blockchain ecosystem has been reviewed by ICOshock.

Check out the review here: https://icoshock.com/spokkz-ico-review/
Activity: 132
this project is good and I see more and more support given to this project, I hope, with the many who support this project can make all the teams more excited to develop the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Which one are you powered by, Ontology or Zilliqa?

I think Zilliqa is out of the picture and Ontology is the one that they'll use.

Hello. Hope your project will be successful. What for users can get tokens?

If I understand you correctly, Spokks token can be use to purchase premium sites in Spuul. So in short people need to buy Spokks tokens to be able to access Spuul sites. So holders won't worry in the demand as it obviously will have.

Spuul is already available in over 180 countries with 4 million subscribers.
http://www.spuul.com
very nice and interesting projects let alone I see on the website there are still bonuses-bonuses that can be had, hopefully this makes appeal for investors to join the project.

Yes, In a bearish market like this, getting investments is a tough task. We have seen some marketing from Spokkz, Spuul and also promotions from Ontology team. Everything is needed at this moment.
Hopefully, the team attracted many investors to join in this project so that future projects can achieve sales target with good.

I dont see any negative part from the team for not getting investments. They already have the platform up and running which already has a large group of audience.
Activity: 249
A good project and has a very creative concept, this will attract many investors to join in the Spookz reward allocation project for the big bounty too. Moreover, the signature campaign of up to 40% is sure that many bounty hunters will join, hopefully this project can work with smooth and successful.
viewed from the allocation for the bounty participant signature I think is very interesting and I am sure that many of the participants will join the bounty and help promote the projects to success.
Hopefully with the many allocations given by the team, it will attract the participants to enliven this project. Hopefully success is achieved with the results that have been targeted.
Activity: 518
A good project and has a very creative concept, this will attract many investors to join in the Spookz reward allocation project for the big bounty too. Moreover, the signature campaign of up to 40% is sure that many bounty hunters will join, hopefully this project can work with smooth and successful.
viewed from the allocation for the bounty participant signature I think is very interesting and I am sure that many of the participants will join the bounty and help promote the projects to success.
Activity: 224
with a good concept it will certainly be easy to attract participants and investors to join this project, hopefully all will be able to run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as we all look forward to. enthusiasm for the team and success for this project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
very nice and interesting projects let alone I see on the website there are still bonuses-bonuses that can be had, hopefully this makes appeal for investors to join the project.

Yes, In a bearish market like this, getting investments is a tough task. We have seen some marketing from Spokkz, Spuul and also promotions from Ontology team. Everything is needed at this moment.
Hopefully, the team attracted many investors to join in this project so that future projects can achieve sales target with good.

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Yes you are right, there is still a lot of bonuses that are offered by this project and to the investors not to miss out on the bonus because it will save you a lot of money. hopefully, make the project run smoothly towards success.
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: