Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users - page 4. (Read 6738 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
"Spokkz will use Blockchain Technology to disrupt the $2 Trillion USD traditional Media Industry by creating a decentralized ecosystem and marketplace where film lovers will join advertisers, stars, content creators and merchants as stakeholders".
that is quite amazing project. thank you

That is an awesome concept SPOKKZ is working on, SPOKKZ is also giving opportunity to people to give rating, sharing and reviewing their favorite TV shows and movies and it will earn them SPOKKZ tokens.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
"Spokkz will use Blockchain Technology to disrupt the $2 Trillion USD traditional Media Industry by creating a decentralized ecosystem and marketplace where film lovers will join advertisers, stars, content creators and merchants as stakeholders".
that is quite amazing project. thank you
Activity: 143
Hello. My ERC-20 wallet was broken and I lost all my tokens. Also I can't change password on myetherwallet to my wallet, so I made new wallet. Can I change my ERC-20 address in Spreadsheet?
Activity: 127
Hello. Hope your project will be successful. What for users can get tokens?
Activity: 128
Spokkz Changing the way we looked at entertainment making an entertainment revolution and help to deliver quality content. over 60 millions already joining the platform.

Spokkz will empower the Largest ICO Film & TV Audience in Asia by letting viewers determine what content works - and how much it costs by giving it access to decentralized ecosystems and markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 121
self made Full member (^-^)v
Which one are you powered by, Ontology or Zilliqa?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In fact, Spokkz will turn the media consumption business into a purely transactional game into a community-based economy Huh
Activity: 126
Spokkz Changing the way we looked at entertainment making an entertainment revolution and help to deliver quality content. over 60 millions already joining the platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Hey. I wonder if there is a video explanation to this project?

Here is the link of our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWtrnwbeAUwNDzTcilDWCBQ

I think this is a good explanatory video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0FUoVRfuA

Also I wanted to ask what advantages Spokkz hold over its competitors like CryptoFlix.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I will participate in your program! Very simple and easy to understand idea! I wish you success!
copper member
Activity: 84
If I am an active user, writing reviews, watch content, fund it etc will I get some kind of reward?

Yes. Rewards will be funded from the percentage of tokens that have been reserved by the platform. From this pool, Spuul will Airdrop rewards to Key Influencers, Good Community Citizens and other people who provide useful features and data to the economy.

Can you give a link to the rules?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyus800k-spokkz-community-powered-film-tv-blockchain-ecosystem-4758287

This is the link of our Bounty Campaign. I think some of campaigns will interest you.
copper member

Here is the link of our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWtrnwbeAUwNDzTcilDWCBQ
copper member
since the presale has been started can you add a progress bar to show how much the coins that already sold?
so it can attract more new investor to invest in your ICO

We will think about that. But thank you for bringing this up to us.
copper member
Did not checked the site yet, just a quick thing..... What's the cap?

Hard cap is 19,680,000 USD.
Activity: 45
If I am an active user, writing reviews, watch content, fund it etc will I get some kind of reward?

Yes. Rewards will be funded from the percentage of tokens that have been reserved by the platform. From this pool, Spuul will Airdrop rewards to Key Influencers, Good Community Citizens and other people who provide useful features and data to the economy.

Can you give a link to the rules?
Activity: 109
Activity: 462
Hello, I have a question. Can I tell about Astoria c of a new account in Twitter, the old one was temporarily suspended,ok?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
since the presale has been started can you add a progress bar to show how much the coins that already sold?
so it can attract more new investor to invest in your ICO
I agree with you, that information will give an investors target and speculation what should they do. and it is transparency ICO.

It would increase the transparency between the community and the team. Also there are many groups which spread the word when buying increases which attracts more people.
Activity: 238
Hopefully in the future more and more support for the project so that the target can be achieved easily and later became a growing project.
Pages:
Jump to: