Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 105. (Read 13301 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How many active users registered already?

We achieved 1000 registered user about 7 hours ago.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
How many active users registered already?
copper member
You mentioned your team, but no information about advisers, are there any?

We will be publishing the background of our team members in our whitepaper update.

Any idea when it will be update? Smiley

Thx

Within the next 48 hour. It will just be a background. We will remain with our principle of not publishing names.
All team members are reachable and contactable at our PowerLoan Community Discussion in telegram.
Activity: 222
If the team indeed is so experienced, they don't need any advisers on the side. Why would they need those advice anyway. It only gives some vogue creadit, that's it.
Activity: 173

We will be publishing the background of our team members in our whitepaper update.

Any idea when it will be update? Smiley

Thx
copper member

Activity: 135
Activity: 224
If your team has so much of experience, why you're not showing your proud faces to investors? Cheesy

As we have mentioned lending is a financial related business and heavily regulated by the government. We want to avoid unnecessary issues with authorities and keep the team safe and carry our our program without interruption.

I do not think that this can be a problem. There are successful financial projects not with an anonymous team.
Maybe the team doesnt want any potential risk that can cause to the breakdown of the project. Although, its very unlikely for anything like this to happen.

Putting the team faces into the public makes the project more trustworthy. Seeing their faces will make the people to like this project and will invest here.

That's right bro. Knowing their identities is really valuable for the supporters of this project and mostly for the investors. Great project starts with a great team so they must have to provide these matters inorder to be a reliable source of investments and hopefully a business.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Very interesting. Micro loans and green energy is an unexpected combo.
Activity: 378
Developer, please explain if I buy coins now, when can I sell them? Will you first have to deposit?
copper member
What's the difference between principle and base interests?

Base interest is the fixed interest for the package.
Principle interest is the percentage between 0.3% to 1.5% that Powerloan will announce on a daily basis. This is the variable in our calculation.

The principle interest will be adjusted according to the amount of loans we have received as well as business performance.
This is to ensure our payout is healthy where we do not get more loan than we need, or less loan that we can utilise.
copper member
The deposit bonus will be available right up to pre ico start?

Current deposit bonus will be for first 300 deposit only.
We might or might not offer another bonus, but it will be less than the current offer.
This is to ensure early people reaps the most benefit.
Activity: 148
What's the difference between principle and base interests?
copper member
Developer, please explain if I buy coins now, when can I sell them? Will you first have to deposit?

Yes, you'll have to deposit in order to buy during our Pre-ICO. You can sell them in our internal exchange or external exchange planned for 21st June 2018.
Activity: 111
that $150 bonus for deposit is legit!!
Activity: 184
Joined the Powerloan now Cheesy Very comfortable dashboard interface!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I already suggest this ICO to everyone I know! Powerloan deseves attention
That's great! Good to here a member is spreading the project to other people. This will make more people invest in powerloan. I will also tell my friends about this project.
Activity: 125
I already suggest this ICO to everyone I know! Powerloan deseves attention
Activity: 157
The deposit bonus will be available right up to pre ico start?
Activity: 97
I think that the main purpose to buy tokens is to loan it later, that's the main reason I'm buying it anyway
Jump to: