Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 107. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Hello, devs!  Great referral system! Love that it affect both token sales and users profits
copper member
Activity: 56
Is there any chance you make a tokens buyback?

Yes, token buy back will happen  every 2 month as per our whitepaper.
Activity: 134
Is there any chance you make a tokens buyback?
Activity: 238
If your team has so much of experience, why you're not showing your proud faces to investors? Cheesy

As we have mentioned lending is a financial related business and heavily regulated by the government. We want to avoid unnecessary issues with authorities and keep the team safe and carry our our program without interruption.

I do not think that this can be a problem. There are successful financial projects not with an anonymous team.
Maybe the team doesnt want any potential risk that can cause to the breakdown of the project. Although, its very unlikely for anything like this to happen.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
about the penalty, that 5-7% is calculated from the initial loan amount? And I don't receive the return % in that case, yes?
copper member
Tell me, does the project plan to launch an airdrop? would like to take part in it, but suddenly the project will be realized and the coins will be valued

Yes there is an airdrop for POWL token owners planned in August 2018. We will be making an official announcement over the next few days.
Activity: 218
do you have referral  program for social media?
Activity: 154
Tell me, does the project plan to launch an airdrop? would like to take part in it, but suddenly the project will be realized and the coins will be valued
Activity: 76
Tell more about he dev team.
Activity: 294
If your team has so much of experience, why you're not showing your proud faces to investors? Cheesy

As we have mentioned lending is a financial related business and heavily regulated by the government. We want to avoid unnecessary issues with authorities and keep the team safe and carry our our program without interruption.

I do not think that this can be a problem. There are successful financial projects not with an anonymous team.
Yes that is true. The team profile has a huge impact in a certain project. So just like this project, the PowerLoan Lending would become more popular in the community if their project would shown up in the crypto currency community. This will boost the trust of the people for this project. I hope this kind of project regarding the financial business would come reach its success in the future.
Activity: 147
When the bounty tokens will be distributed??
Activity: 112
So,  what are your plans for now?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

copper member
copper member
Hii, any updates about ICO preparing?

No update yet I think. I am also waiting if they can launch a  separate signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Any plans to work with different big exchanges?

We will not be offering bounty in BTC, the whole idea of bounty is to promote PowerLoan and the use of POWL token in lending.
Yes, we have gotten requirements from CE and Mercatox and will start submission upon completion of Pre-ICO.
Activity: 148
Where can I learn more about bounty?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hii, any updates about ICO preparing?

No update yet I think. I am also waiting if they can launch a  separate signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Any plans to work with different big exchanges?
Activity: 336
Congrats with your start. Good luck.
copper member
When the test registration will start?

You can register now but testing is on 6.6.2018
Activity: 155
When the test registration will start?
Jump to: