Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 103. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
And how much can I deposit? Any limitations?
Activity: 280
I can see why there's such a hype about Powerloan! Very promissing!
Yes, more hype is indeed can be seen day by day as more people are interested about this project. Powerloan means POWER! A powerful lending platform that might help a lot of investors and users all over the world if this will become a success and hoping it will not turn out to be a scam one.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Making a deposit is even a more active choice then just registring in whitelist, good strategy!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
the coin usage is well planed, good

Thank you and please support us regardless of the quantum. We have a lot to prove.

Hoping to see many features that's unique and can attract many investors to join. Also the activeness of the dev will surely help this project to become more popular. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
This project has a lot of factors that could make them succeed in my opinion bud and they have a unique approach as well in the lending industry.
Activity: 125
ICO starts only in a month? That's a lot of time
Activity: 210
What's you long term goal? Are you making an ecosystem?
Well I think its everyones end goal to be successful and get everyone involved even if they are not included in this project.

But I guess, they're long term goal is to make an impact on lending industry. And I think the project is capable of doing that because of their great offers and unique features.
Activity: 109
Integrating blockchain and green energy is smth new. How exactly you want to do that?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Thank you and please support us regardless of the quantum. We have a lot to prove.

Hoping to see many features that's unique and can attract many investors to join. Also the activeness of the dev will surely help this project to become more popular. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 178
I can see why there's such a hype about Powerloan! Very promissing!
Activity: 182
Well I think its everyones end goal to be successful and get everyone involved even if they are not included in this project.
Activity: 195
copper member
Activity: 56

Activity: 146
Activity: 153
I like what you do! A unique project! You have a great future! Success to you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
It's not that I'm a seasoned expert, but when it comes to wp reading, I've seen hundreds of them. And the on from Powerloan is very pleasant to read - simple language, straight forward information, short and informative.

It's nice to know that there are still some members that spends their time reading the whitepaper. Yes, their wp will surely attract many investors to look into this project and surely they will make their investments here.
copper member
Legit! And as I understood, soon we'll have another ICO from the devs for a grren energy project Wink

Nice one, are you sure that the dev will have another ico for green energy project? Well, maybe they need to focus first here before anything else. But if the  team can handle it all then maybe it will be ok to all of us.

It's an existing infrastructure that we are tokenizing with capitals collected here. We need to work on something to pay for lending interest. We expect 50% coins being loaned. Up to 3,000,000 tokens.
copper member
Are you going to pay interest in POWL?

Interest will be in your USD balance. You can choose to convert it to powl to relend or btc to withdraw.
This is to avoid forcing users to convert to powl and dump POWL to cash out.
Activity: 260
Are you going to pay interest in POWL?
copper member
Why the principle interest is "up to" sertain %? What will be the lowest principle rate?

You can expect the minimum to be 0.4.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Legit! And as I understood, soon we'll have another ICO from the devs for a grren energy project Wink

Nice one, are you sure that the dev will have another ico for green energy project? Well, maybe they need to focus first here before anything else. But if the  team can handle it all then maybe it will be ok to all of us.
Jump to: