Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 101. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Hi there! I like your style to focus on green energy. Definitely you're going to have a huge audience and build a strong community!
Activity: 224
I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.
Yes, the concept for this project is actually much more intrested and also that will make the investors go more deep to the project and also it will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
Activity: 84
I was interested in the idea of your project. I will watch.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Are there any restrictions how much tokens I got to have to join the testing later?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I was scared at first that 1.5% is monthly/yearly rate, but it's daily! Awesome!

Lending is one of the most profitable ICO in the past. But due to the btc dip, a lot have closed down. Current btc price is stable and at a low entry point so its the best time for lending to launch.
Correct since the price of the BTC is quite low nowadays, the cost for having this system must really be that affordable. As for investors, they can invest more and wait  for a couple of years for it to become more profitable.

You have also opportunity cost. You said you can invest and wait for a couple of years, but all the time there have also been other opportunities. It needs to be very profitable then.
Activity: 115
Ciao! Best way to raise attention and boost the hype is totally the airdrop and other bonuses, so very clever to make an airdrop for the next project among POWL owners!
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
This kind of project is not that unique, are there already potential clients for this? I think a lot of people already learned a lot from Bitconnect. I don't even have to check the website to see if they will be transparent regarding the team behind this project.

Yes, every lending program can be operated differently. But if done right, it can be very profitable.
Usually lending platforms attract huge amount of investors because each investor would like to get a good interest rate to his/her principle and to multiply the funds soon. Thats why lending platforms gain much popularity i guess.
I am individually been attracted by the lending platform each time and also i had my major funds invested into bitconnect but unfortunately it was shut down. Hope that this ever happends with this project and it really reaches some great heights.
I also invessted into bitconnct and it's quite profitable but accidentally it closed. So i hope this platform will also helps to give more and more profits. I hope this project will achieve good potential and good investeros in future.
Bitconnect was a disaster for the crypto industry, many people now think that every project would fail because of bitconnect controversy but i hope that is not the case and projects like these revive the crypto name!

bitconnect has been an embarrassment for the crypto world
there are many crypto lending coins atm
i hope this coin does it right
Activity: 124
There aren't many projects who use the deposit system like yours. I like it though, and the bonus is quite generous.
Activity: 182
This kind of project is not that unique, are there already potential clients for this? I think a lot of people already learned a lot from Bitconnect. I don't even have to check the website to see if they will be transparent regarding the team behind this project.

Yes, every lending program can be operated differently. But if done right, it can be very profitable.
Usually lending platforms attract huge amount of investors because each investor would like to get a good interest rate to his/her principle and to multiply the funds soon. Thats why lending platforms gain much popularity i guess.
I am individually been attracted by the lending platform each time and also i had my major funds invested into bitconnect but unfortunately it was shut down. Hope that this ever happends with this project and it really reaches some great heights.
I also invessted into bitconnct and it's quite profitable but accidentally it closed. So i hope this platform will also helps to give more and more profits. I hope this project will achieve good potential and good investeros in future.
Bitconnect was a disaster for the crypto industry, many people now think that every project would fail because of bitconnect controversy but i hope that is not the case and projects like these revive the crypto name!
Activity: 184
As I see it, your team has many ideas and your own vision of how to make a succesful project. Want to see how it goes!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
RoadMap is there, but it's not as comprehensive as it could be. Would be better to place it on one page, no scrolling.
maybe it's just an experiment, of course the team will update it because it can be seen from the previous tiredness.
Activity: 146
RoadMap is there, but it's not as comprehensive as it could be. Would be better to place it on one page, no scrolling.
Activity: 380

Activity: 119
Your roadmap is on the website? Cant find it
Activity: 238
This chain of lending and repaying was definitely needed in crypto system. And i dont think anyone else is doing better than powerloan at the moment. They have a positive vision for this platform which will take them very far ahead in this business.
Activity: 134
How much it will take to launch Powerloan? And when the first profits?
copper member
Activity: 56
My favourite way to choose an ICO to support is thinking in terms of added value if the project succeeds. In this case it's not only the return rate, but also I want to see that other project!

I totally agree. Which is why PowerLoan is not a standalone project. Its a series of program.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
My favourite way to choose an ICO to support is thinking in terms of added value if the project succeeds. In this case it's not only the return rate, but also I want to see that other project!
copper member
Activity: 56
Can you think of a few reasons why should I join the project?

1. Our payout is structured.
2. Our system is one of the most complete. (Check out our dashboard)
3. We have existing business to back the interest.
4. Referral is rewarding.
5. The team is professional.
6. We are responsive and reachable.
7. The idea is creative, to change traditional lending into something more usable.
8. We have early deposit bonuses for first 300 deposits.
9. Coin price will tank and rise with increase of demand due to interest payout and, lesser circulation due to coinburn and buy backs.
10. Interest paid out in BTC avoids dumping of POWL token.

I gave 10.  So have you joined?
Activity: 306
An excellent project with a strong and iron team and ideas. I recommend studying and reading whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: