Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 6. (Read 13271 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The fact that the project is backed with real businesses is very promissing.

So that's why the presale ICO stage got sold out in on a couple of days before the expecting time for the Collecting stages. Will its a good news and good luck for the team.

Actually the stage 1 of ICO is almost complete. They are now nearly 70% of progress. And the team Powerloan have gathered more registered users to participate and that is why they have collected over 200 BTC. Soon, the launching of this platform will be follows and hopefully, it will be going to success.
Woww... it's really very good news for the POWERLOAN. It's already gathered good amount of btc and i hope in future it will gather more amount of btc.i hope the ico will succeefully ended.
Great news you have their mate. This is a proof that Powerloan have many investors and supporters which like the project. This could make the project to be popular.

Powerloan popularity are increasing little by little. Still, this is not enough if the project really want to succeed the soonest. The advertising and marketing really needs to improve more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

So that's why the presale ICO stage got sold out in on a couple of days before the expecting time for the Collecting stages. Will its a good news and good luck for the team.

Actually the stage 1 of ICO is almost complete. They are now nearly 70% of progress. And the team Powerloan have gathered more registered users to participate and that is why they have collected over 200 BTC. Soon, the launching of this platform will be follows and hopefully, it will be going to success.
Woww... it's really very good news for the POWERLOAN. It's already gathered good amount of btc and i hope in future it will gather more amount of btc.i hope the ico will succeefully ended.
Great news you have their mate. This is a proof that Powerloan have many investors and supporters which like the project. This could make the project to be popular.

I really hope that all stages of ico will be successful soon and also hoping that more and more investors will believe that this project can fulfill all their plans the soonest.

I know for sure they will succeed in every stage of ICO since they have a great idea and an excellent team that can create innovative platform.

I am just curious if how many stages it will have before launching of their platform? and any other plans if ever the other stages will not succeed?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I really hope that all stages of ico will be successful soon and also hoping that more and more investors will believe that this project can fulfill all their plans the soonest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 560
Question: i know this is a bit...tab-boo but can you tell me: do you know if there will be one more lottery held or not before the end of ico #1?
Thanks

As I know they are drawing lottery in every stage of ICO. So we are expecting there will another round of Lottery to win free tokens from the project.

That lottery draw is only intended for those who purchased a minimum of 100 POWL tokens. They are not giving free tokens to the members of the community but they just giving additional 500 tokens to those 10 lucky ICO contributors. This informations can be found on their telegram announcement channel.
Yes, indeed. But, I would be thinking if they were having an airdrop for the project to earn more investors or supporters to the project.
Activity: 380

Activity: 154
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/lQSUSJbm8wU
Thank you so much admin Jhon for the powerloan update. I would also want to thanks to thoose people who made this project a successful one. In my own opinion I was amaze in the project latest update. Hope many will appreciate the new  project updates. Because I know that the team did their best to announce us the details of updates.
Glad to have this kind of team working on this very promising project. The Powerloan team is always active giving all the people of the Powerloan community a good updates, answering all the people's queries and questions related to Powerloan Lending platform. And now, I am glad to this new update of the team. So keep it up team Powerloan Lending. I am not alone here waiting for you another upcoming news and developments.

That is good to hear, it really shows that the team is doing great. I do hope that the team will continue to be active in answering querries and in updating the project to make it better. I know it will be succesful more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Question: i know this is a bit...tab-boo but can you tell me: do you know if there will be one more lottery held or not before the end of ico #1?
Thanks

As I know they are drawing lottery in every stage of ICO. So we are expecting there will another round of Lottery to win free tokens from the project.
Many would like to receive such opportunities, but such lucky ones will be few, I would like to get into their number
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Thanks

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

Thank you so much admin Jhon for the powerloan update. I would also want to thanks to thoose people who made this project a successful one. In my own opinion I was amaze in the project latest update. Hope many will appreciate the new  project updates. Because I know that the team did their best to announce us the details of updates.
Glad to have this kind of team working on this very promising project. The Powerloan team is always active giving all the people of the Powerloan community a good updates, answering all the people's queries and questions related to Powerloan Lending platform. And now, I am glad to this new update of the team. So keep it up team Powerloan Lending. I am not alone here waiting for you another upcoming news and developments.
Activity: 532
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.
I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.
We can't say that with a successful ICO it means a succes in the future. Let's just wait and be vigilant on what is currently happening in this project to keep us away from problems ahead.
Yeah there is so many example of it that after ICO some projects are lost.so we should work for the future that every project should be remain in market
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, before governments or SEC ... or any institutional platfform tries to regulate ICOs in general -  in my opinion it is more important to regulate first these lending projects / platforms.
Activity: 84
Thanks
Activity: 294
The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.
I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.
We can't say that with a successful ICO it means a succes in the future. Let's just wait and be vigilant on what is currently happening in this project to keep us away from problems ahead.

Everything can have the possibilities to change along the way even the ICO was successful. There are instances that everything can be happen unexpectedly so you are right that with a successful ICO means success int the future because ICO is only the start up of their platform.
Power loan is constantly looking on the new missions to meet the challenges of the competitors and achieve a great success for the platform.
Activity: 322

Everything can have the possibilities to change along the way even the ICO was successful. There are instances that everything can be happen unexpectedly so you are right that with a successful ICO means success int the future because ICO is only the start up of their platform.
During all such unexpected instances of failure there was managers who actively worked along with dev team and figured out new possibilities and ultimately achieved in all tasks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Okay, can you give me a Lending Platform that you know that  offers a high interest but still exist after 6 months when they finished their ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

It is very important to team to receive a push from community and to see that the project is really demanded, in this case solve not only money, but also simple human interest.
Demand will be automatic when teams engage working with plans effective and be a part of achieving great potential, it is all the quality that adds time to the lending plans with better profitable outcome that brings more investors automatically.
Pages:
Jump to: