Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 113. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I guess it's a well-thought token utility Smiley

Well it's not a unique one by any means though? Like it was already "thought" off by like a hundred other similar ponzis like Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Guys, why making a new project for profits allocation?
Activity: 119
Can you add a loan calculator? Will be very handy. Your scheme looks tricky to me Cheesy
Activity: 114
Good to know that you have security measures required for lending and blockchain in general.
Activity: 4
Successfully deposited btc to start my powerloan investment. received confirmation from your dashbaord as well. well done .

p/s: one of the nicest looking dashboard around.
copper member
Activity: 56
oh,It looks nice. Where can I buy some?

Register with us at powerloan.io and deposit BTC. You can buy it upon PreICO on 5.5.2018 or during our ICO.
Early deposit will get 300 POWL free upon success of deposit.
Activity: 91
Seriously, you have great web designers &  awesome UX designers. I only found about Powerloan today and I'm in love with website, especially the dashboard!
copper member
Why the shortest period for lending is 60 days? Why not 30 for instance?

With 30 days, it's quite difficult to work with the loaned amount due to the short duration. Any interest needs to have a decent validity in order for the loaned capital to be reinvested.
Activity: 118
Why the shortest period for lending is 60 days? Why not 30 for instance?
Activity: 238
I was scared at first that 1.5% is monthly/yearly rate, but it's daily! Awesome!

Lending is one of the most profitable ICO in the past. But due to the btc dip, a lot have closed down. Current btc price is stable and at a low entry point so its the best time for lending to launch.
Thats right. This is the right time for such platforms as the price of cryptos are favourable. People can earn a lot of profit if they decide to hold on to their coins. Such platforms will have a huge appeal in the coming years.
Activity: 122
Many projects offer lending options, but yours is somehow the most appealing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I guess it's a well-thought token utility Smiley
copper member
If I purchase tokens, it means I can loan it when the project launches? And the only way to lend is via the tokens?

Yes that is correct.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
If I purchase tokens, it means I can loan it when the project launches? And the only way to lend is via the tokens?
copper member
I was scared at first that 1.5% is monthly/yearly rate, but it's daily! Awesome!

Lending is one of the most profitable ICO in the past. But due to the btc dip, a lot have closed down. Current btc price is stable and at a low entry point so its the best time for lending to launch.
Yes that is true that Lending is one of the most known ICO that really attract a lots of investors in the crypto world. But due to the downfall of the Bitcoin price, there are lots of loss. But, there are many people still looking for this kind of project that will show a much more interesting and unique features here, and we hope that the PowerLoan will show us what this project really have in its sleeve.

Definitely will not disappoint!
Activity: 294

Yes that is true that Lending is one of the most known ICO that really attract a lots of investors in the crypto world. But due to the downfall of the Bitcoin price, there are lots of loss. But, there are many people still looking for this kind of project that will show a much more interesting and unique features here, and we hope that the PowerLoan will show us what this project really have in its sleeve.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Right, ad also that's very profitable since the daily return is added to the depposit.
copper member

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Can't wait to join the bounty when it starts!

Hello there, The bounty campaign has already started you can browse the first page and will see a bounty link there. Thank you for your patronage and support.
Yes, they already starting a bounty campaign for this project. I wonder why all these people were too lazy to read the first page fully.
Activity: 210
Lending coin?Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes it is, have you read their white paper yet? I suggest you read it first so that you'll be able to understand furthermore the project. You can find their white paper on the first page of the thread.
Jump to: