Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 112. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 2
FB recently bans all ICO projects, so it's smart to ignore it as well Smiley
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you mean by Daily Referral Loan Bonus?

A daily interest would be paid out into the USD wallet from the amount loaned based on packages selected.
The USD can then be converted to BTC for withdrawal or POWL to re-loan.

For Daily Referral Bonus,
You get certain % of interest from the principle loan they stake up to 5 tier.

The developer has a very interesting referral program, but I did not understand, will I receive interest only for the invited person or if he invites someone and for them too?

It's up to 5 tier with different %.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Can you find out in which currency of the crypt you can make the first deposit? In Bitcoin or Etherium? And how quickly will he be credited to the deposit? I need to know what currency I buy for the dipozit
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Why the shortest period for lending is 60 days? Why not 30 for instance?

With 30 days, it's quite difficult to work with the loaned amount due to the short duration. Any interest needs to have a decent validity in order for the loaned capital to be reinvested.

Is there no any conflict when the minimum period for lending is 60 days? If 30 is not enough how about 45 days? Or this will only make the computations hard?

For me, it's better to have 60 days because the longer the time of loaned, the better and big shares to be gained in interests. And I think the dev team have explanations on this. They knew what's the best for this project. And it's not that hard to compute it because the team will make sure that there will be a accurate computation of interest.

Basically, the longer the age the more the profit it gets and that is why 30 days isn't really recommended. Although, there is a profit but I would expect less amount of money. Hopefully. powerloan can give us some guarantee of how safe our assets in their place.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Why don't you have a FB? Doesn't it fit here? Or Discord maybe?
Activity: 224

With 30 days, it's quite difficult to work with the loaned amount due to the short duration. Any interest needs to have a decent validity in order for the loaned capital to be reinvested.

Is there no any conflict when the minimum period for lending is 60 days? If 30 is not enough how about 45 days? Or this will only make the computations hard?

For me, it's better to have 60 days because the longer the time of loaned, the better and big shares to be gained in interests. And I think the dev team have explanations on this. They knew what's the best for this project. And it's not that hard to compute it because the team will make sure that there will be a accurate computation of interest.
Activity: 177
You chose 5 exchanges, do you concider listing on other exchanges as well?
Activity: 182
Many projects offer lending options, but yours is somehow the most appealing.

You are right, because the dev has enough knowledge how to run this kind of project and he already have enough experienced about cryptos. So I am hoping a good outcome for this project.
I guess the dev is not a one man team that will do everything along for this project. Surely they have all the resources to make this project succeed.
Activity: 184
The website is basically an easier version of WP, very nice!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 157
How much you're going to spend on buyback?
Activity: 166
I should take part in bounty or referral too when it launches Wink
Activity: 78
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 70
dividend payout is for all token holders?
Activity: 378
What do you mean by Daily Referral Loan Bonus?

A daily interest would be paid out into the USD wallet from the amount loaned based on packages selected.
The USD can then be converted to BTC for withdrawal or POWL to re-loan.

For Daily Referral Bonus,
You get certain % of interest from the principle loan they stake up to 5 tier.

The developer has a very interesting referral program, but I did not understand, will I receive interest only for the invited person or if he invites someone and for them too?
Activity: 140
Activity: 114
just amazing, sorry I got to wait for a few weeks before pre-ico starts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If I purchase tokens, it means I can loan it when the project launches? And the only way to lend is via the tokens?

Yes that is correct.
And whether it will be possible to make for example after start of the project a deposit in bitcoins or ethereum, and lending in powl? Exchange will need to be made manually or the system itself will pick up the sum at the rate?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Many projects offer lending options, but yours is somehow the most appealing.

You are right, because the dev has enough knowledge how to run this kind of project and he already have enough experienced about cryptos. So I am hoping a good outcome for this project.
Activity: 109
Very powerful project! I need those reliable lending options.
Jump to: